Best fat burners

flexfit

flexfit

Awards
I am going to be cutting in about 4-5 weeks, and I am looking for something to aid in fat loss alongside my diet and cardio.

I do NOT like the stimmed up, jittery feeling.

Anyone have experience with some good fat burners that do not illicit that panicky feeling?

Thanks!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene

Smooth, clean energy with great appetite suppression & mood boost.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking PX White and love it. It's a relatively strong stim but I don't get jitters with it.

Level II by Formutech is a lighter stimmed fat burner I really liked. It reminds me a lot of OxyElite.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
norcodrene, alphamine, thermoxyn by ifn, mts drop factor, cuts fts, throw in some yohimbine and l-carnitine and your good to go.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would look into Myokems pyroxamine, it gave me extremely smooth energy, and i wasn't going crazy on so many stims an caffeine. it helped shredd that little extra bit that i always have a hard time getting rid of, but honestly the the focus on this was insane. Kept my brain from getting foggy as it use to on lower carbs couple weeks into my cut. If you have any questions about it or just in general feel free to DM and ill help you out man!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Norcodrene would be a good supplement to check out. Not a huge stimulant kick, but solid energy, appetite suppression, mood enhancement and of course fat loss trough numerous angles. We occasionally give out samples on social media so be sure to check out the various pages, that way if you don't give it a try this time, you can at least have a sample on hand.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'd enjoy norco if you don't want to feel all stimmed out. I personally don't notice too much using it, I can take 2 caps of norco and fall asleep 30 min later. It shines though right before cardio, makes me sweat like a pig.

Best thing over any fat burner=2 gallons of water per day.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you'd enjoy norco if you don't want to feel all stimmed out. I personally don't notice too much using it, I can take 2 caps of norco and fall asleep 30 min later. It shines though right before cardio, makes me sweat like a pig. Best thing over any fat burner=2 gallons of water per day.
I don't think I could fall asleep after 200mg of caffeine, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say Norcodrene would be a very nice fit here. I personally get no jittery feeling from Alphamine as well though. Both have a nice clean feeling but norcodrene sounds like the best match for you.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Thanks smartass. Super helpful... I specifically said in addition to dieting and cardio.
Honestly bro, I wasn't being a smart ass. In my experience, those natty fat burners don't do sh*t. Might as well just get some caffeine caps at Walmart.

Seriously. The key to cutting is a proper diet. And I mean a serious diet. Not these "good diets" people claim to have. I hired a coach for my current cut and it's made all the difference.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly bro, I wasn't being a smart ass. In my experience, those natty fat burners don't do sh*t. Might as well just get some caffeine caps at Walmart.

Seriously. The key to cutting is a proper diet. And I mean a serious diet. Not these "good diets" people claim to have. I hired a coach for my current cut and it's made all the difference.
I agree. A good fat burner will help but the diet is the make or break! ha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well the thing is....

a) not all fat burners are just caffeine pills, some actually have ingredients that work on specific avenues of fat loss

b) cutting carbs isn't necessarily an effective way to lose fat. I pretty much never cut carbs and I can assure you I burn quite a bit of fat effectively. ;)

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Well the thing is.... a) not all fat burners are just caffeine pills, some actually have ingredients that work on specific avenues of fat loss b) cutting carbs isn't necessarily an effective way to lose fat. I pretty much never cut carbs and I can assure you I burn quite a bit of fat effectively. ;)
Didn't say all fat burners were just caffeine. I said the natty stuff is virtually ineffective. I also didn't say there was no other way to loose fat. Cutting carbs is one of the easiest and most effective way to trim up. However, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out BPS Combustion. Along with DCP 2.0, you should have some awesome results :)