Best fat burners/cutting supps?

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Any opinions on the best best recomposition fat burners/cutting supplements for someone who wants/needs to lose 60 lbs?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any opinions on the best best recomposition fat burners/cutting supplements for someone who wants/needs to lose 60 lbs?
#1. Diet
#2. BPS DCP 2.0/Antaeus Labs Lipomorph/Omega Burn 24/PES Shift

Probably switch to stim supplements with Yohimbine and stuff later. But if appetite is a problem, PES Norcodrene is great.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering 60+ pounds to be long term fat loss: A properly planned and mapped out diet that utilizes REASONABLE(Not 500-1000 calories overnight) amounts of restriction in a step by step linear process would obviously be the most beneficial thing you can do. Followed by proper training protocol designed around primary the goal of fat loss and accepting that muscle building is secondary.

Acetyl L-Carnitine and CLA would be staples of mine. As for fat burners, ephedra based would be lipodrene by hi-tech, non-ephedra based hydroxyelite also by hi-tech. I've heard great things also about the PES products mentioned but i have no personal experience with them to offer.

Side note: I had great fat loss effects while on recomp while using GW-50516 in OL EnduraShred!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Considering 60+ pounds to be long term fat loss: A properly planned and mapped out diet that utilizes REASONABLE(Not 500-1000 calories overnight) amounts of restriction in a step by step linear process would obviously be the most beneficial thing you can do. Followed by proper training protocol designed around primary the goal of fat loss and accepting that muscle building is secondary.

Acetyl L-Carnitine and CLA would be staples of mine. As for fat burners, ephedra based would be lipodrene by hi-tech, non-ephedra based hydroxyelite also by hi-tech. I've heard great things also about the PES products mentioned but i have no personal experience with them to offer.

Side note: I had great fat loss effects while on recomp while using GW-50516 in OL EnduraShred!
I prefer to order ephedra in bulk raw powder. :p I've enjoyed Lipodrene Hardcore and Fastin though. I salute Hi-Tech for not giving a **** about the FDA.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to order ephedra in bulk raw powder. :p I've enjoyed Lipodrene Hardcore and Fastin though. I salute Hi-Tech for not giving a **** about the FDA.
I've never ran the Hardcore but i've ran the traditional many times and have had great results. My girl used only 1.5 tabs a day during her bikini contest prep and did great with it as well. Hi-tech makes some quality stuff.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Thanks. ..I'm already aware of the diet factor. That's why I only asked about fat burners

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. ..I'm already aware of the diet factor. That's why I only asked about fat burners
No insult meant. Just reiterating as I constantly find myself having to remind my clients that opt out of the nutritional side.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No insult meant. Just reiterating as I constantly find myself having to remind my clients that opt out of the nutritional side.
This ^

So many people I've seen waste their money on Clen, T3, ephedra, and even compounds like anavar... Some people don't get that diet is more important than drugs.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
No insult taken. I was just clarifying that I'm already aware of the diet factor and that's why I asked opinions on fat burners.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
No insult taken. I was just clarifying that I'm already aware of the diet factor and that's why I asked opinions on fat burners.
Have you cut this much weight before? What are your stats?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Oxymax XT with PES Shift and its great. Nothing beats ephedra but the problem with the ECA stack, for me, is it makes it hard to consume my calories. I eat about 1400-1600 depending on the training day and with ephedra i'm lucky if i eat half my meals that day.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax is a great option! Provides very clean energy, noticeable mood enhancement, almost euphoric and also suppress's appetite quite well. In terms of fat burner it has very synergistic ingredients that all work along the same pathway to enhance fat loss including Forskolin-95(cAMP), Amentoflavone(PDEi), Higenamine(b2), and Alpha-Yohimbine(a2). The Forskolin will also help you hold onto lean muscle while burning fat and Amentoflavone will help maintain strength!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
OxyMax is a great option! Provides very clean energy, noticeable mood enhancement, almost euphoric and also suppress's appetite quite well. In terms of fat burner it has very synergistic ingredients that all work along the same pathway to enhance fat loss including Forskolin-95(cAMP), Amentoflavone(PDEi), Higenamine(b2), and Alpha-Yohimbine(a2). The Forskolin will also help you hold onto lean muscle while burning fat and Amentoflavone will help maintain strength!
It's my husband's FAV fat burner, so much so that he requested I order more lol. That never happens

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Thanks everyone....I had my thyroid removed and stress lately has thrown me back to habits I had long ditched
I am back on clean eating now am looking for ways to tweak my hindered metabolism so I can get ripped this winter of just swole and being called fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone....I had my thyroid removed and stress lately has thrown me back to habits I had long ditched
I am back on clean eating now am looking for ways to tweak my hindered metabolism so I can get ripped this winter of just swole and being called fat
kind of hardcore, but ephedra/caffeine/yohimbine is a powerful metabolism tweaker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cheap is always awesome
lol...I like to think so.
I use bronkaid as my ephedra. caffeine and yohimbine are easy to come by.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. SNS makes quality 200mg tabs for Caffeine and 2.5mg caps for YHCL. It's what I'm actually using now for my mini-cut.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Lol...well cheap isn't always better. But when cheap is just as effective as pricey, it's awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol...well cheap isn't always better. But when cheap is just as effective as pricey, it's awesome.
indeed...welcome to AM.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know you are already aware of the diet need - but I think when people ask this question they think it's like 50% diet and 50% supplements, or 75% diet and 25% supplements, etc.

I think the real point is that for most people it is actually 90% diet, 9% exercise, and 1% supplements. Maybe 0.5% supplements. NOTHING out there is gonna make you go, "Wow, I need that to lose weight!" as far as supplements go.

E/C/A that has already been recommended is the best bet and will help give you energy/curb appetite.

A LOAD of other things MAY contribute. Green Tea, L-Carnitine, Capsaicin, Yohimbine (if you tolerate it), Fucoxanthin, Forskolin, Higenamine, etc. - the list is endless. The results you see will be minimal.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
I know you are already aware of the diet need - but I think when people ask this question they think it's like 50% diet and 50% supplements, or 75% diet and 25% supplements, etc.

I think the real point is that for most people it is actually 90% diet, 9% exercise, and 1% supplements. Maybe 0.5% supplements. NOTHING out there is gonna make you go, "Wow, I need that to lose weight!" as far as supplements go.

E/C/A that has already been recommended is the best bet and will help give you energy/curb appetite.

A LOAD of other things MAY contribute. Green Tea, L-Carnitine, Capsaicin, Yohimbine (if you tolerate it), Fucoxanthin, Forskolin, Higenamine, etc. - the list is endless. The results you see will be minimal.
I'm already aware its more like 90% diet. As I've already explained. .I do not have a thyroid, cannot produce my own thyroid hormone (which has a HUGE impact on metabolism ) and am only looking for that extra little tweak from fat burners.
Thanks for the information.
I'm already aware of capsaicin, l-carnitine, CLA, raspberry keytones, caffeine etc. Just really wanted to hear opinions on what people thought worked best for them.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
My recommendations:
Stims: Caffeine, Ephedrine
Non-stim fat burning: Antaeus Lipomorph or Modular series BAIBA
Mental: noopepts, cholines, Antaeus Modular Series nootropics (there is a variety with slight differences that you can have fun trying out). There's also a new product called PSyche that is a ergogenic/nootropic mix that would be perfect to help push through the exhaustion from cutting so much weight.
If you have any questions about any of these recommendations I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Good luck on your journey!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into EvoMuse. dsade has an entire lineup for people of different body fat % and body types. MidwestBeast should be able to help.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
My recommendations:
Stims: Caffeine, Ephedrine
Non-stim fat burning: Antaeus Lipomorph or Modular series BAIBA
Mental: noopepts, cholines, Antaeus Modular Series nootropics (there is a variety with slight differences that you can have fun trying out). There's also a new product called PSyche that is a ergogenic/nootropic mix that would be perfect to help push through the exhaustion from cutting so much weight.
If you have any questions about any of these recommendations I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Good luck on your journey!
Thanks.....as far as how much I have to lose. I'm just guesstimating 60-80 lbs cause the feedback I get online is how obese i look in my pics and that I'm delusional about having alot of muscle development. I really just want cut way down so that there's no way anyone can say that when seeing my pics anymore.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Was your whole thyroid removed?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for OxyMax XT. Not only is it a powerful fat burner, but it provides a great boost in mood and sense of well being which can negatively be effected when in a deficit. It can ba stacked with other non stim fat burners as well. A dose pre workout is good for energy, focus and a boost in strength from the amento.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Was your whole thyroid removed?
Yes. I had thyroid cancer that returned twice. I had a total thyroidectomy , 2 rounds of Radioiodine treatment and a second surgery to get any possible remnants of thyroid tissue from my thyroid bed.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I had thyroid cancer that returned twice. I had a total thyroidectomy , 2 rounds of Radioiodine treatment and a second surgery to get any possible remnants of thyroid tissue from my thyroid bed.
Wow, that is incredible, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I work on the chemistry side of cancer research, hopefully we'll be able to help people in your situation in the future... Are you on exogenous thyroid hormones now?

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Wow, that is incredible, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I work on the chemistry side of cancer research, hopefully we'll be able to help people in your situation in the future... Are you on exogenous thyroid hormones now?
I'm on 200mcg of Synthroid daily. I'm very anal about taking it at 4:30 am on an empty stomach. My Dr is equally anal about me only taking brand name because generic stopped working fully.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph and Baiba from AL are excellent option and are non-stim based. They can be stacked with others as they act using different pathways.

They are fantastic for helping to utilize days as energy in a low carb diet or when performing fasted HIIT/cardio.

dustter

dustter

Awards

Kris Gethin and Julian Smith say its like 3% MAYBE 5% at most. But, I totally agree with you. Supplements are important though. The difference with them is significantly higher than just working out and eating right. ya know?