Best Epicatchin product

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone. The original Epi product and the only one that has worked CONSISTENTLY for me.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
2nd CEL Epi-Plex

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
HMM :) seems like Epiplex or ep1c are the main go to

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For price and quality ~ CEL Epi-Plex cant be beat. If you like transdermals the OL's Ep1c Unleashed is a good product.
Stay away from the prop blends;)
Good suggestions right here!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally like follidrone. But epicat, epi 2.0, and anafuse are all great supps wiht epi in it.

CJNator

Awards
Follidrone was a miss for me but Ep1c Unleased was g2g. Not bashing Folli or BLR, just what happened to me for some reason.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really depends .. TD i would say OL's .. caps cel epi-plex 300mg/per cap.. you know what your getting and great reviews

Shin Sprints

Awards
I preferred Follidrone over OG Ep1c.

That said, I have just put in an order for Ep1c Unleashed...I assume with better absorption there is no need to even think about going over 2 tabs?

Also, with Follidrone and OG Ep1c I dosed 2xpre-workout but I have been reading on here about split doses...with Ep1c Unleashed what should I do...stick to 2xpre or 1xpre-workout , 1xpre-bed?

Looking forward to trying this.

Thanks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I preferred Follidrone over OG Ep1c.

That said, I have just put in an order for Ep1c Unleashed...I assume with better absorption there is no need to even think about going over 2 tabs?

Also, with Follidrone and OG Ep1c I dosed 2xpre-workout but I have been reading on here about split doses...with Ep1c Unleashed what should I do...stick to 2xpre or 1xpre-workout , 1xpre-bed?

Looking forward to trying this.

Thanks.
Oral EU - stick to 2 pre-wo
TD EU - could split the pumps just make sure it's not close to the time you shower

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For price and quality ~ CEL Epi-Plex cant be beat. If you like transdermals the OL's Ep1c Unleashed is a good product.
Stay away from the prop blends;)
Correct!

I scooped up 4 bottles of EpiPlex on sale. I think that's enough to give it a fair run : )

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Follidrex.. Epi, cheap, win.
EpiPlex still comes out cheaper + added absorption (not that epi has THAT bad of absorption orally anyway but...)

EpiPlex $29.99 300mg x 60 caps = 18,000mg/bottle

Follidrex $9.99 150mg x 30 caps = 4500mg/bottle

You would need 4 bottles of Follidrex ($39.99) to = 1 bottle of EpiPlex

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
EpiPlex still comes out cheaper + added absorption (not that epi has THAT bad of absorption orally anyway but...)

EpiPlex $29.99 300mg x 60 caps = 18,000mg/bottle

Follidrex $9.99 150mg x 30 caps = 4500mg/bottle

You would need 4 bottles of Follidrex ($39.99) to = 1 bottle of EpiPlex
Not sure where you're seeing EpiPlex for $29.99..

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you're seeing EpiPlex for $29.99..
Nutra @ 29.99. Nutriverse also has Epi-plex for just a few bucks more which is still a solid deal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
follidrone and ep1c unleashed worked great for me. ep1c (original) and epiplex work ok.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Hate when people say things like that.
I also think a lot of it has to do with "inexperience" with supplements in general, and as a consequence, unrealistic expectations. Which leads to the inability to accurately discern small changes in performance and body composition as a result of said supplements, ultimately leading to the "I'm a non-responder/It doesn't work" conclusions.

Everybody wants that quick fix....meanwhile PH are long gone.

#Gainz

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I also think a lot of it has to do with "inexperience" with supplements in general, and as a consequence, unrealistic expectations. Which leads to the inability to accurately discern small changes in performance and body composition as a result of said supplements, ultimately leading to the "I'm a non-responder/It doesn't work" conclusions.

Everybody wants that quick fix....meanwhile PH are long gone.

#Gainz
-Epi worked very well for me. Even if you do happen to be a non-responder, the placebo effect can be very real thing.

CJNator

Awards
-Epi worked very well for me. Even if you do happen to be a non-responder, the placebo effect can be very real thing.
I tried hyping myself up for Follidrone but it didn't work lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried hyping myself up for Follidrone but it didn't work lol
Did you look in the mirror and slap your self silly saying "this will work "?? If not give it another shot lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you look in the mirror and slap your self silly saying "this will work "?? If not give it another shot lol
I agree, judging by the sheer amount of people saying -epi in one product is better than -epi in another product, there is obviously some strong placebo gains you are missing out on.

CJNator

Awards
Lol no, I was reading all the logs and saw the results people for from it; I was sweating more from it but no heightened endurance or strength. I'll be stick with EU and I'll try out BLRs New -epi once its out. Not sure if it matters but I I have Cohn's, I wonder if that isn't good for bioavailability.

CJNator

Awards
I agree, judging by the sheer amount of people saying -epi in one product is better than -epi in another product, there is obviously some strong placebo gains you are missing out on.
I'm not claiming one -epi is better then the other but that the added ingredients that help with bioavailability actually help.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not claiming one -epi is better then the other but that the added ingredients that help with bioavailability actually help.
Chill dude was sarcasm that post.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh ok, I just didn't want to come across as "that guy" but I ended up being "that other guy" lol
You have a good point either way both of you post some links if u have them id love to read about this magic placebo .

CJNator

Awards
You have a good point either way both of you post some links if u have them id love to read about this magic placebo .
Honestly I don't fully understand placebo but generally speaking if you 100% think something will happen if you take/do something it should happen.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Also, is there any place that sells this "placebo" you speak about in bulk? I wanna get mad gainz bros

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for Epi-Plex, if for no other reason than price. cant beat it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

CJNator

Awards
Also, is there any place that sells this "placebo" you speak about in bulk? I wanna get mad gainz bros
I think what you speak of is Force Factor, I heard the rock took it and and look at him now!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Now should I take that on an empty stomach or with a meal ; )
You gotta open all the caps put em in a turkey baster then each day u put 2 grams into a troll cup with troll tea amd stir with a troll spoon haa

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think what you speak of is Force Factor, I heard the rock took it and and look at him now!
Thanks man...almost bought some Muscle Tech instead haha. I heard 15lbs in one month.

**End of my thread de-rail.

Epi-Plex certainly is economical and I have faith its a quality extract. I'm 11 days into my run with it right now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
http ://phwsupplements.com/srm-epicatechin-lgd-4033-by-xcel-sports-nutrition/ best one out by far

CJNator

Awards
http ://phwsupplements.com/srm-epicatechin-lgd-4033-by-xcel-sports-nutrition/ best one out by far
As a LGD product I really think it was under dosed or non existent. I did gain 8lbs on it in 2 months but I went to 16mgs of LGD and it didn't feel like LGD. I think the combo of -epi, laxo, and andro throws the user off into thinking its the LGD but I know gainz would have been way better. I had better results from 8mgs of PNs LGD.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As a LGD product I really think it was under dosed or non existent. I did gain 8lbs on it in 2 months but I went to 16mgs of LGD and it didn't feel like LGD. I think the combo of -epi, laxo, and andro throws the user off into thinking its the LGD but I know gainz would have been way better. I had better results from 8mgs of PNs LGD.
Well if the compete for receptors its pointless but the lgd 4033 has solid reviews . Ive seen some people who didnt feel it but that happens with everything.