Best creatine?

P

Palash

Awards
I’m tried many creatins, but most of them didn't work at all. I'm talking about monohydrate. Also I didn't really feel anhydrate. Hydrochloride from con-crete worked best. Mono from twinlab and megabol also worked well. I don't understand why one and the same form works so selectively.
Carboloader sure also be.
So, which creatine best just now from yours exp?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never had a problem w Mono...
I notice tho it does take a month or more to really kick in for me at 5mg a day... not going any higher than that.

Con-crete is ALWAYS sold out by me so I just order up big tubs of ON's micronized mono... cheap and long lasting.

P

Palash

Awards
Wow brother, you REALLY wanna know about that best creatine huh
I accept other things, I just decided now to accept everything that worked for me, enough experiments.

P

Palash

Awards
I For the first time I tried to write here from an iPhone, it did not show that the topic was created, in any way, I go from the laptop and see 5 of my topics, I feel frustration, please delete unnecessary topics, I feel embarrassed about the situation. Thank you.

P

Palash

Awards
Since my creatine was out of stock, I decided to do one last experiment and order creatine phosphate and some creatine hydrochloride. I have noticed that pure creatine phosphate is almost not available anywhere on the market. It is more expensive than any other. They did not have anhydrate, otherwise I know that it is also the most expensive.
In a couple of weeks, I think to unsubscribe and report how it works, and if it works at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both SNS creatines are epic.
Mono makes me bloated, give me the shits etc...
I do enjoy mono but those sns ones are
Can't go wrong with SNS! Most of their products are fire ;)
Thank you all. I'm glad that you like them.

For those reading, the creatine products they are referring to are:

SNS Creatine HCI - Available in Capsules and Powder

SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) Powder

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I don't like Creatine Monohydrate because it makes me very bloated and hurts my stomach.

My favorites are Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) and/or Creatine HCI.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never noticed anything from creatine monohydrate or any creatine for the most part. I wasn't even sure you were supposed to feel anything, just let it work its magic. Not everything is supposed to have a feel to it ino order to be effective.

That said; before the patent ran out, Con-Cret had an almost 100% satisfactory from 100/1000's of reviews on SupplementReview.com. Then when other companies could produce Crwatine HCL for much cheaper, more customers bought it and the reviews were always stellar. For this reason I stick to HCL. 2-3 grams a day in the A.M or dosed pre-workout
On training days.

P

Palash

Awards
Today i firstly a try to creatine phopshate, sour and bitter, and denser than monohydrate.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today i firstly a try to creatine phopshate, sour and bitter, and denser than monohydrate.
What brand is it. Didn’t de any real creatine phosphate on the market lately.