Best Cissus product?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see some companies sell 20:1 extract. Others sell 20% or 10%. Who sells the most potent cissus product?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the percentages are all that important since there may be other beneficial constituents working besides ketosterones. I've read the lower doses are ideal for pain relief though there isn't any research that I'm aware of to substantiate that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS CISSUS XT. Used by many on this forum with great results.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using Cissus for MANY years and I've gone through a few different brands and countless
jars of it and SNS Cissus XT for me has worked the best though there are a few new brands that
hit the market as of late but as long as Cissus XT continues working for me I'm NOT switching.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ideally you want the lower ketosterone percentage. I've always used SNS Cissus, works wonders.

K

kck

Awards
I've been using Cissus for MANY years and I've gone through a few different brands and countless
jars of it and SNS Cissus XT for me has worked the best though there are a few new brands that
hit the market as of late but as long as Cissus XT continues working for me I'm NOT switching.
Same here. Used it after tearing ligaments and had great results. Doctor commented on how quickly and stiff they healed.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely one of the best is SNS cissus. Many of the board members swear by the quality and effectiveness of the product.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOWER LOWER LOWER if you are talking about pain relief.

L

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
PES Genoflex is amazing. I just wish I could find it for a bit less in UK :( I would buy it monthly

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lower is bette rfor pain relief. 5-10% seems to be where it is at.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5% keto is what your want

SNS cissus XT can be found at a great price

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Is cissus xt still the go to? I am considering getting some for a sore shoulder.

Also Ive seen a couple different formulas..one is 1500mg per serving and the other 1600mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, I saw the title of this thread and was going to say SNS....looks like I am late to the party, lol...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another vote for Cissus XT, great stuff for ligaments and tendons. Helps big time on those tough leg days

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I took cissus many years ago when it was available in a quality bulk powder from 1fast website.. the old crowd may remember..lol. Anyhow I have not taken it since but I was focusing on just cissus and not a multi ingredient formula. From the positive reviews Ive read..it boils down to Cissus xt and Primaforce cissus.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took cissus many years ago when it was available in a quality bulk powder from 1fast website.. the old crowd may remember..lol. Anyhow I have not taken it since but I was focusing on just cissus and not a multi ingredient formula. From the positive reviews Ive read..it boils down to Cissus xt and Primaforce cissus.
I bet that bulk powder tasted great

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is cissus xt still the go to? I am considering getting some for a sore shoulder.

Also Ive seen a couple different formulas..one is 1500mg per serving and the other 1600mg.
How about Super Cissus? The Cissus product that created the cissus Joint Category.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most affordable? I usually go for SNS but I'd love to fit cissus better into my budget.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about Super Cissus? The Cissus product that created the cissus Joint Category.
USP Labs was the first Cissus I used and it worked great when it came in the black bottle
with the not so fancy labeling then you guy's got fancy and put in a box and the directions of
dosage changed where it went to taking more caps and then it went to the white jars with the
blue writing and that's when my joints just didn't feel the effects of this brands cissus.:(

I went with PrimaForce caps for a while but once I tried SNS there has been no going back to
any other brand cause this is the one that's worked wonders on a few nagging pains that I've
had from so many years of doing battle with the iron.