Best books on AAS/PHs

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all.. I have done a lot of online research on AAS/PH use but I wanted to buy a few books on the topic. I know some great ones are out there but I do not know any names or authors. So let's hear some book suggestions so I can learn more... for informational purposes, of course.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androgens and Anabolic Agents - Julius Vida
Anabolics - William Llewellyn
Anabolic Pharmacology - Seth Roberts

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Underground Steroid Handbook by Dan Duchaine.
Other then that I would go for endocrinology texts they are alot more in depth on the mechanisms of action and have alot more on TRT.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Androgens and Anabolic Agents - Julius Vida
Anabolics - William Llewellyn
Anabolic Pharmacology - Seth Roberts
X2 Anabolics. I got the 10th edition Kindle edition for $10. A nice read that addresses many of the facets of AAS use. If youre thinking youre going to pin, then this book (or a similar one) would be very useful. I'd still recommend it youre leaning towards oral PHs... Altho the book doesnt go in depth on oral PHs (most of the specific products that are discussed in depth are injectables) this book still has plenty of info that is applicable to general anabolic use.

Im glad the ebook was so much cheaper, otherwise i wouldve probably not purchased and benefited from this read.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info guys. I am a fan of ebooks for sure I shall look for these online.