Best Black Seed Oil?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have suggestions on best quality and potency or specific brands?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have suggestions on best quality and potency or specific brands?
I actually just found one at G & C believe it or not from a company called Country Farms. it's 6 full fluid ounces a big bottle for 15 bucks and I can tell you I've had lots of nigella sativa oil and this is by far the best I've ever had. be careful for sure with the vendors because you'll buy some brands and you'll feel it is watered down because it is LOL

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually just found one at GNC believe it or not from country farms. it's 6:00 full fluid ounces a big bottle for 15 bucks and I can tell you I've had lots of nigella sativa oil and this is by far the best I've ever had. be careful for sure with the vendors because you'll buy some brands and you'll feel it is watered down because it is LOL
I would never expected somebody to say GNC. I'll take a look thanks, there's one right near me.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never expected somebody to say GNC. I'll take a look thanks, there's one right near me.
I was fckn around in the mall waiting for my phone to be fixed... 15$ for a 6 oz bottle of BSO is really good pricing so I had to try it. I also got one of those new Pop-Tart protein bars LOL that was good too for $1.69 the dude hooked me up honestly also gave me 10% off... it was probably my best trip in one of those stores I've ever had lol they weren't trying to upsell me anything he was being super cool and we had a really good conversation. At anyway here's a picture of the bottle I think you can order it online as well you don't have to get it there I just found this on the internet.

Attachments

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was fckn around in the mall waiting for my phone to be fixed... 15$ for a 6 oz bottle of BSO is really good pricing so I had to try it. I also got one of those new Pop-Tart protein bars LOL that was good too for $1.69 the dude hooked me up honestly also gave me 10% off... it was probably my best trip in one of those stores I've ever had lol they weren't trying to upsell me anything he was being super cool and we had a really good conversation. At anyway here's a picture of the bottle I think you can order it online as well you don't have to get it there I just found this on the internet.
Thanks bro. It's on Amazon also but I can't find the thymoquinone percent for this product. I'm going to grab a bottle and try it. I've never used it before and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like the ND extract the most. For some reason my stomach could never tolerate the oil based products.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally like the ND extract the most. For some reason my stomach could never tolerate the oil based products.
Thanks, Someone else mentioned ND as well. I'm going to try the stuff @Godstrength recommended first and if it gives me any trouble I'll try that extract. I'm just a little hesitant to jump straight to extract because from what I hear it works great and can be a strong feeling for some. I never would have thought that 2 grams of kratom would kill pain like it does for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ND black seed extract 5 or 10%. Nothing comes close- I've tried at least 15-20 different oils and extracts over the years.

I used the 10% to get me off of the devil kratom. It helped immensely with mood and withdrawal.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ND black seed extract 5 or 10%. Nothing comes close- I've tried at least 15-20 different oils and extracts over the years.

I used the 10% to get me off of the devil kratom. It helped immensely with mood and withdrawal.
Thanks a lot, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I started taking k for an injury 2 months ago and well you know the rest. I'm just glad the bso is reasonably priced.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nuff said about the kratom, many of us have been down that path until it's too late.

My recommendation is the 10%- it is stimulating so if it bothers you, then maybe go with 5%. It works very well for squashing the feel like you need to dose and keeps your mood upbeat and motivation high. Magnesium for night time if you deal with any RLS.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading this thread it seems many people are liking Black Seed Oil. You guys why are you taking it? What do you feel? Is it because of it’s potential testosterone increasing propriety?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot, that is exactly what I am trying to do. I started taking k for an injury 2 months ago and well you know the rest. I'm just glad the bso is reasonably priced.
Their nigella sativa stacked with their matrine works very well for reducing kratom use. Nigella sativa by itself only helped me a little but taking it with matrine really improves the effect.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reading this thread it seems many people are liking Black Seed Oil. You guys why are you taking it? What do you feel? Is it because of it’s potential testosterone increasing propriety?
I am taking it for pain in which it works great. Also improves ibs. Is used as an acne face cleanser.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their nigella sativa stacked with their matrine works very well for reducing kratom use. Nigella sativa by itself only helped me a little but taking it with matrine really improves the effect.
Thanks, I will look into the matrine