Best beginner's cycle for injectables?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I know alot of people ask and I'm sorry to be repetitive. But I have done tons of research on this and it seems I can't find a definitive answer. What would best the best beginner's injectable cycle? Some recommend stacking others say it's dangerous, etc.? Thanks for your help guys.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test enan 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I really value your opinion as you seem to really know your stuff and how to safely incorporate all of this into a healthy bodybuilding lifestyle. Would this work good for mass man? I'm sorry I forgot to mention above that I am talking about a cycle for bulking and putting on the max amount of mass possible.

Test enan 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
add in 30mg ed of dbol for 4-6 weeks and u'll grow like crazy if ur diet is on point

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got the diet down with 10 years of natty bbing :D and a couple NPC wins under my belt so its all in good form. And I guess the last 4-6 weeks of cycle would be best correct? Thanks again man for all of your help. Did you mean ed OR dbol? I think you did but was just checkin. Thanks again brother.

add in 30mg ed of dbol for 4-6 weeks and u'll grow like crazy if ur diet is on point

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
got the diet down with 10 years of natty bbing :D and a couple NPC wins under my belt so its all in good form. And I guess the last 4-6 weeks of cycle would be best correct? Thanks again man for all of your help. Did you mean ed OR dbol? I think you did but was just checkin. Thanks again brother.
dbol @ 30mg everyday. where u add the dbol into the cycle is up to u. ppl add it in the beginning to jumpstart gains, some say add in the middle when the test has fully kicked in, some run it at the end to maintain gains from the test.....just wherever u want to add it in

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Nos and Steve, I'm sorry to post a thread that has probably been posted a thousand times but I just couldn't for the life of me find a solid answer for this and I've been looking at the facts for months :S Thanks again guys Noob repped.

dbol @ 30mg everyday. where u add the dbol into the cycle is up to u. ppl add it in the beginning to jumpstart gains, some say add in the middle when the test has fully kicked in, some run it at the end to maintain gains from the test.....just wherever u want to add it in

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Nos and Steve, I'm sorry to post a thread that has probably been posted a thousand times but I just couldn't for the life of me find a solid answer for this and I've been looking at the facts for months :S Thanks again guys Noob repped.
not a problem. i hope u log this. with the amount of experience training and dieting u have this would be an awesome log to watch

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll def keep that in mind and I may just do that. Thanks again nos.

not a problem. i hope u log this. with the amount of experience training and dieting u have this would be an awesome log to watch