Best beginner PH for mass?

Zariph

Awards
Hello. I wanna do my first PH cycle and was wondering which PH would be the best for mass/strentgh as this will be my first cycle ever?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There are plenty of things to look at but starting with age weight and goal my help you get more replies brother

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Zariph

Awards
Hello, yeh ofc Im 24 been only around 130-135 LB ;). Really want to put on some musclemass and gain some strength

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, yeh ofc Im 24 been only around 130-135 LB ;). Really want to put on some musclemass and gain some strength
How tall? Bf%? Tdee?

Zariph

Awards
5.8ft...not quite sure about bodyfat...guess it around 12%

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong man, but if you are 5'8", 130-135 lbs, you really just need to eat, eat and then eat some more. Drink milk, increase your protein intake, do full body workouts, get stronger. That is the best thing you can do right now. If you want to use supplements - try creatine. It works.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McDonald's

300Fan

Awards
Check out "Carbo Gain" by NOW Foods. I've used this to gain weight and for energy during longer workouts.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hello. I wanna do my first PH cycle and was wondering which PH would be the best for mass/strentgh as this will be my first cycle ever?
Good age to rack some serious size and keep it !