Best appetite booster or natty bulker

bluestaffy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As above guys which natty supplement made you gain the most weight and I dont mean strictly muscle, just weight in general? Also are there any good appetite boosters out there? Mk677 did nothing for my appetite for some reason.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There used to be one by controlled labs - black hole

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you just want weight drink whole milk instead of water. If that don’t work start adding olive oil to shakes if you drink them and dose everything in it. Peanut butter and nuts are also high calorie. They used to make weight gainers with pretty high calories and I’m sure somebody still makes them. If not you can make your own. Other then that I can’t think of any natty supplement that ever boosted my appetite to a large degree.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect + Creatine for strenght increase (to help with proper weight gain)

For appetite -> weed, if you fancy that kind of thing.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to get more calories in but your gut is the bottleneck - drink them. You have to be measured and responsible here, but you can add tons of calories via juice or carb powder or whatever if sheer calorie demands aren’t being met. Or blend one of your meals. Protein powder, oats, bananas, honey, flax is a huge meal eaten but very easy to drink.
The big boy shake to start the day is gold. I used it over a decade ago to go from 165 to 193 naturally combined with 3x/wk full body training.

Eric Lilliebridge said that’s how he always started the day; you can’t wait until you are hungry. You have to get on it, and a big sweet shake is the easiest way to get ahead of your needs. Oats, bananas, different milks, protein powders, peanut butter or olive/avocado oil, actual avocado, frozen berries, honey. Lots of ways to dial the calories and protein exactly how you like with clean food sources.
Here's some posts on getting more calories in. I'm sure @Hyde will tell you more, if asked. He's a big boy and seems to be on top of the getting calories in department.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something that works very well for appetite is eating foods you enjoy. " Now take this with a grain of salt because I'm not suggesting you go eat a bunch of fast food" but you can power through 1000 calories of Chinese food faster and easier then you can 1000 calories of chicken, rice and broccoli. Or drink a milk shake way easier then eating a whole meal.

So use tasty sauces to make you want your meals.
Home made shakes of milk, banana, peanut butter and protein powder.
I like to make a couple pbj's and stick them in the fridge so there easy to grab or eat if I wake up in the middle of the night. If im eating like 80% of your calories clean and using the other 20% for sauces and things I like it's easy. But instead of having whole meals with junk I put a little bit of the junk in each meal so I look forward to eating

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or you can just eat your normal 3 meals a day, add 2 Chinese takeout lunch specials every day and snack on pbj's between every meal and gain 30lbs in 6 weeks like I did last year.

It won't be pretty tho lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or you can just eat your normal 3 meals a day, add 2 Chinese takeout lunch specials every day and snack on pbj's between every meal and gain 30lbs in 6 weeks like I did last year.

It won't be pretty tho lol
Stop making me hungry

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Black Walnut Extract for appetite.
Has many health benefits as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah not much help as far as the supplement end here beyond what’s been mentioned already, but all the rules of easy-bulking are just the reverse of dieting.

Cut/Bulk
1. Drink lots of water before or with meals / limit fluid at meal times
2. Never drink calories / most or all drinks should add calories
3. Avoid processed foods & keep them close to natural state as possible / mash, blend, liquify, mix things and used ground meats when possible.
4. Gets lots of fiber and vegetables / control, limit or even avoid fiber and in tact foods that do not add significant calories. Consider greens blended or powders added to caloric drinks or shakes, fruit smoothies, Naked drinks, etc.
5. Avoid excessive fat intake because it doesn’t add satiety / eat fattier meats, put olive or avocado oil on or in things, snack on nuts
6. Don’t use condiments that have significant calories / sauce, dressings, dips, mayonnaise, cheese
7. Carbohydrate meals should remain periWO largely / carbs at every meal
8. Tighten feeding window to extend morning fast if possible / spread meals out wider for more opportunities to trigger protein synthesis

To cut, I might drink 16oz water before a meal and another 16oz during after. Grilled chicken breast along with quinoa, black beans, broccoli & some hot sauce on it, perhaps a spinach or greens salad with a 10 calorie dressing with some diced up cucumbers, carrots, pickles, maybe cherry tomatoes if I have the calories for jt. This meal takes a while to put down and is delicious.

To bulk, no water prior, big bowl of jasmine rice with some olive or coconut oil mixed in, with chicken thighs or ground chicken drizzled in bbq sauce on top, with a Naked fruit/greens smoothie. Or instead of rice, a big baked potato with some butter and shredded cheese melted into it. Water would wait til after the meal, maybe with some trailmix for dessert.