Best 60 day lean bulk stack

Ndn

Awards
I was wondering what would be the best lean bulk stack for 60-90 days. Budget of $200.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering what would be the best lean bulk stack for 60-90 days. Budget of $200.
Xgels paired with any of the following:

Tr1umph
Follidrone 2.0
Alphamax XT
Viron

Any of these will help pack on lean mass for you, provided also a calorie excess. The reviews across tje board for any of these products are good, even on their own.

Some of these suggestions may change depending on your age.

Then if you're not including staples:

Creatine
Betaine

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels
Tr1umph
Forskolin 95
Ergonine

Be a great performance enhancing and lean bulk stack.
This is all Assuming your dietary needs and training program are in place. Which are the biggest pieces to the puzzle. Supplements are going to play a minor influence if both of those are not in check.

What does your diet and training look like? How much of a caloric surplus are you in?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thin an x gels and an ABE run would be awesome. I'd stay run that and then maybe follow with a laxogenin and epicatechin run. That's probably around 200 if I had to guess. Maybe alittle less if you pick up anafuse since it has laxogenin and epicatechin in it so you won't have to buy two separate products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would get my hands on one of the few bottles of virtus remaining and run it at .5ml for 60 days

invest in a solid post workout supplement, I like Torrent by Universal.

x-gels

DAA

I'm also a huge fan of whole wheat french toast with cinnamon, pb and banana's on it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will vouch for X-Gels, or any ArA product with AlphaMax XT. This is a stack I have ran twice before. ArA is nice for strength. Users who run it while at a somewhat higher surplus of cals seem to have really good strength gains. When I ran this stack, I was only in a surplus of 100 cals or so. My strength went up as if I was in a higher surplus. ArA is also great for muscle pumps and fullness.

AlphaMax XT is a nice addition whether bulking, cutting or recomping. Using it for a lean bulk and cut is my favorite way to utilize it. The one ingredient I like in AlphaMax XT for a cut and lean bulk is forskolin. There is 50 mg in AlphaMax XT, which is the standard dose for the extract we use. Forskolin can aid in promoting lean mass while increasing fat loss. That alone sounds like something you want to do given your goals. It will also improve sleep quality with ZMA and L-Dopa. The AI will help increase your testosterone, reduce estrogen and help create a nice dry look.

Depending on your body fat and natural vasculairty levels, this stack is amazing for increasing all day vasculairty.

Currently, until tomorrow, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My best lean gain i ever done was with ARA and MT anator p 70, old leucine and carb product

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Xgels paired with any of the following:

Tr1umph
Follidrone 2.0
Alphamax XT
Viron

Any of these will help pack on lean mass for you, provided also a calorie excess. The reviews across tje board for any of these products are good, even on their own.

Some of these suggestions may change depending on your age.

Then if you're not including staples:

Creatine
Betaine
I second this post. Xgels and Alphamax Xt for 8weeks (50workouts for xgels). Ant already mentioned some of the benefits of alphamax xt. Another popular stack that people have used is alphamax xt and some form of (-)epi.
Logs of various stacks from the mentioned products that would fall within your budget:
Follidrone 2.0 and AlphaMax XT
ABE, Phosphatidic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Alphamax XT i understand that this log also has ABE in it, but PA/ArA/Alphamax Xt are in it too which were suggested.
Alphamax + Ep1c unleashed + Dermastrength unleashed

Reactions: Ndn

Ndn

Awards
Thanks for the help. I have purchased the X-Gels and Alphamax XT. Once I'm done with these bottles, I will try the X-Gels and Follidrone 2.0.

Will I be able to move onto the next bottles when finished or do I need to take something in between?
Also, are there any particular multivitamins and creatines you guys suggest over the generic GNC stuff that I currently have?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help. I have purchased the X-Gels and Alphamax XT. Once I'm done with these bottles, I will try the X-Gels and Follidrone 2.0.

Will I be able to move onto the next bottles when finished or do I need to take something in between?
Also, are there any particular multivitamins and creatines you guys suggest over the generic GNC stuff that I currently have?
I would wait at least four weeks before running FD 2.0 and X-Gels. You could run the FD 2.0 right away, but I would not run X-Gels that long, personally.

For a multi-vitamin, everyone will tell you Controlled Labs Orange Triad. This is my preferred multi as well. It is a great option and also has digestive aids and helps with joints.

For creatine, I would suggest PowerMax XT. As mentioned above, you should use creatine and betaine for staples. Betaine increases performance a body composition. PowerMax XT has a fully dose of both creatine and betaine. There is an informational thread on betaine on this page. In addition, the amento in PowerMax XT will help with workout performance and glycerol will aid in your pump. PowerMax XT with X-Gels pre workout would be great in creatine an epic pump

Here is the betaine study - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/283949-new-betaine-study.html

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I love X-gels had great pumps and bulking. The new AlphaMax XT is great especially for getting leaner, same with Follidrone 2.0 both helped me get lean..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-gels will stack very very well with any of the aforementioned products. Remember to dose it at 4-6 gels, approximately 45 minutes pre workout. Take it for 50 workout days. Enjoy the gains!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I ran AlphaMax XT with FD2, it definitely leaned me out, and I was eating above main.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That should be a very nice stack. I would definitely add in some Soy Lecithin. For one, it's a great emulsifier and will help absorption of the ARA in your X-gels. Two, it has Phosphatidic Acid, which will help with strength and muscle protein synthesis via mTOR activation.

A very popular stack with X-Gels is Olympus Labs Tr1umph. It will give you 15g of Soy Lecithin, Creatine HCL, Betaine, and a ton of other ingredients proven to enhance performance.

Ndn

Awards
Can I take Tr1umph while I'm taking the Alphamax XT or Follidrone 2.0 or does it need to be alone with the X-Gels?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Xgels
Tr1umph
Forskolin 95
Ergonine

Be a great performance enhancing and lean bulk stack.
This is all Assuming your dietary needs and training program are in place. Which are the biggest pieces to the puzzle. Supplements are going to play a minor influence if both of those are not in check.

What does your diet and training look like? How much of a caloric surplus are you in?
This^ all the way. Couldn't have said it better myself

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Can I take Tr1umph while I'm taking the Alphamax XT or Follidrone 2.0 or does it need to be alone with the X-Gels?
you can take tr1umph any time really

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels+PA+Alphamax XT ftw!

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Oh damn. Why didn't we think of that, guys?

brb, going to knife forum to recommend a gun.
More like going to a toy knife board and recommending a real one when someone asks about what to get to cut up their veggies in the kitchen?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More like going to a toy knife board and recommending a real one when someone asks about what to get to cut up their veggies in the kitchen?
lol...what? A "toy knife board"?

Even in this made-up scenario, no one would be asking what to use to cut veggies, and recommending a real knife would carry no unintended consequences. The analogy doesn't hold.

We have an anabolics section. This is the supplements section.

dynamo

Banned
Awards
lol...what? A "toy knife board"?

Even in this made-up scenario, no one would be asking what to use to cut veggies, and recommending a real knife would carry no unintended consequences. The analogy doesn't hold.

We have an anabolics section. This is the supplements section.
The analogy makes sense. Speaking of consequences, that is a separate discussion.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The analogy makes sense. Speaking of consequences, that is a separate discussion.
No, it really doesn't, because its based on a ridiculously flawed premise, and health consequences are intrinsically intertwined here. Stop being obtuse just to save face.

By your logic we should use a nuke to solve every conflict.

I will repeat: this is the supplements forum. We have an anabolics forum for those specific discussions.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, there is a separate section for anabolics. Not everyone wants to deal with the issue that come with anabolic use (potential legal issues, finding sources, possibly injecting, potential sides, PCT, etc).

Of course actual anabolics are going to be heads and shoulders above natty supplements in terms of pure gains in strength and size, but there are also more risks associated with them, as well as more knowledge and effort required to not screw up your body when using them.

If we're taking about knifes/guns, the following may be a better analogy:

Recommending a 1911 45 ACP when someone asks what the best .380 to buy is. Yeah, the 45 is stronger, but it doesn't answer the question and isn't completely relevant.

Or recommending a katana when someone asks what the best knife for self defense is. Yeah, if you know how to use it, it'll be more dangerous than a knife, and it's a "blade," but it's really a different beast entirely, as supplements vs anabolics are.

dynamo

Banned
Awards
No, it really doesn't, because its based on a ridiculously flawed premise, and health consequences are intrinsically intertwined here. Stop being obtuse just to save face.

By your logic we should use a nuke to solve every conflict.

I will repeat: this is the supplements forum. We have an anabolics forum for those specific discussions.
You need to recheck your logic.

Dude, there is a separate section for anabolics. Not everyone wants to deal with the issue that come with anabolic use (potential legal issues, finding sources, possibly injecting, potential sides, PCT, etc).

Of course actual anabolics are going to be heads and shoulders above natty supplements in terms of pure gains in strength and size, but there are also more risks associated with them, as well as more knowledge and effort required to not screw up your body when using them.

If we're taking about knifes/guns, the following may be a better analogy:

Recommending a 1911 45 ACP when someone asks what the best .380 to buy is. Yeah, the 45 is stronger, but it doesn't answer the question and isn't completely relevant.
Not about strength and I didn't recommend any compounds or products. Just pointed out a obvious point. The this is stronger than that argument also doesn't really make a lot of sense. Natural supplements have their place but very few actually provides noticeable effects/benefits worth the money and time spent on it whilst the other works without a shadow of a doubt and is obvious that it works.

As for there being an anabolics section, fair enough, but again I pointed out a direction to look into for which the OP can go and find the Anabolics section. I have not recommended any compounds or products.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to recheck your logic.

Not about strength and I didn't recommend any compounds or products. Just pointed out a obvious point. The this is stronger than that argument also doesn't really make a lot of sense. Natural supplements have their place but very few actually provides noticeable effects/benefits worth the money and time spent on it whilst the other works without a shadow of a doubt and is obvious that it works.

As for there being an anabolics section, fair enough, but again I pointed out a direction to look into for which the OP can go and find the Anabolics section. I have not recommended any compounds or products.
I see what you are saying, but I also see why some people get a bit upset when someone comes in and recommends anabolics when someone asks what the best stack is in the supplement forum.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As far as natural products. 1.5g-2g XGels or any form of ArA is the way to go. There is actual research on ArA, and it's one of few non anabolics that do help with adding lean muscle.

I would grab XGels (cheapest legit ArA on the market) and also something like AlphaMax XT or ABE.

Ndn

Awards
I get extensive drug tests on a regular basis, I'm too paranoid to try anything that can get me in trouble at work. I apologize if I did not mention this before.