• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T2 doesn't work at all unless you take the equivalent dose to match T3 which is a lot more than dosed on any supplements on the market. You'll still suffer the same side effects offered by T3.

T2 is described as 3,3 or 3,5 (3,5) being the effective one. 3,3 is not.
General Rule of Thumb with T2 is it needs to be dosed at 600 to 800mg per day spread out in 2 to 3 doses.

Only T2 Supplement that Ive ever found that is dosed properly is made by ZOO

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
General Rule of Thumb with T2 is it needs to be dosed at 600 to 800mg per day spread out in 2 to 3 doses.

I don't think they have agreement on the proper dosage, but that looks pretty good compared to other's labels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good question.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt take any supps until doing a thyroid blood test, one could have over or under reactinf thyroid. Over reacting could get worse with supps..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T2 doesn't work at all unless you raise the dose to the equivalent effective dose of T3 which is a lot more than dosed on any supplements on the market. You'll still suffer the same side effects offered by T3.

T2 is described as 3,3 or 3,5 (3,5) being the effective one. 3,3 is not.

Source
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/11/allegedly-harmless-thyroid-based-fat.html
The original dexaprine had like 100-200mcg in it and it definitely does something but it may be an erroneous contribution to the T2 in it. Might just be all the effects of DMAA and caffeine/bitter orange.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The original dexaprine had like 100-200mcg in it and it definitely does something but it may be an erroneous contribution to the T2 in it. Might just be all the effects of DMAA and caffeine/bitter orange.
I don't see that amount of 3,5 - T2 doing anything to anyone. As far as I'm concerned it's snake oil if in anything lower than 10-20 times T3 doses, and that's ridiculously ridiculous considering you're going to pay a lot for that compared to T3, or a combination of T4/T3. I'd lean towards your conclusion of other more supportive ingredients.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
here's an oddball question - after doing some reading, it seems that t3 supplementation can cause high estrogen issues... Has anyone experienced this? If so, was there a dose/tipping point for use vs. issues?
I've heard this before, too.

I'll see if I can find the link in my notes...

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Zoo's, along with Chaos and Pain Cannibal Claw. Has 0.34mg of 3,5 per pill, with 3 being a recommended dose for folks 151-225 lbs.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see that amount of 3,5 - T2 doing anything to anyone. As far as I'm concerned it's snake oil if in anything lower than 10-20 times T3 doses, and that's ridiculously ridiculous considering you're going to pay a lot for that compared to T3, or a combination of T4/T3. I'd lean towards your conclusion of other more supportive ingredients.
Converting the dose of this study - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272398/#!po=38.6364

I believe you are right. Crazy high dose needed and super low doses (which is what we're getting) only causes TSH and conversion suppression... The effective dose in mice was 2.5mcg/g. Converted to human equivalent, we're talking .02mcg/g, which translates to... 1400mg on a 70kg body??? Sounds crazy high.

We should avoid at all costs but one thing I believe it may do very well is increase insulin sensitivity. But so does Berberine, Metformin, Cinnamon, VS, Chromium and just not being fat, lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Converting the dose of this study - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272398/#!po=38.6364

I believe you are right. Crazy high dose needed and super low doses (which is what we're getting) only causes TSH and conversion suppression... The effective dose in mice was 2.5mcg/g. Converted to human equivalent, we're talking .02mcg/g, which translates to... 1400mg on a 70kg body??? Sounds crazy high.

We should avoid at all costs but one thing I believe it may do very well is increase insulin sensitivity. But so does Berberine, Metformin, Cinnamon, VS, Chromium and just not being fat, lol.
Ah yes.
“...just not being fat...”
The most overlooked and effective method of positive hormonal modulation and overall performance benefits (assuming you aren’t...a bowler?) lol

It’s also the cheapest (meh, we’ll in theory anyway)..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes.
“...just not being fat...”
The most overlooked and effective method of positive hormonal modulation and overall performance benefits (assuming you aren’t...a bowler?) lol

It’s also the cheapest (meh, we’ll in theory anyway)..
Aaaannnndddd, I suck at bowling lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
here's an oddball question - after doing some reading, it seems that t3 supplementation can cause high estrogen issues... Has anyone experienced this? If so, was there a dose/tipping point for use vs. issues?
I have never heard of this or even researched it to be honest. I take 150 mcg of T3 per day (used as adjunct to antidepressants) and I haven’t noticed any issues personally.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zoo's, along with Chaos and Pain Cannibal Claw.
Has 0.34mg of 3,5 per pill, with 3 being a recommended dose for folks 151-225 lbs.
Zoo's has 200mg per pill, with 3 caps being recommended for 600mg per day.
Its the Highest dosed T2 supplement I've ever seen.

That dose in Cannibal Claw is only .34mg, which is about a 1/3 of 1mg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 2 no T3, having a break before going back on, should 30 days off be enough or is more required, i felt really sluggish and lethargic yesterday but today seem much better.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on day 2 no T3, having a break before going back on, should 30 days off be enough or is more required, i felt really sluggish and lethargic yesterday but today seem much better.
Takes 2-5 weeks to get back to normal levels. I'd take off longer than 4 weeks. Double that if needed but next time just don't come off! It's not necessary!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will try and stay off for 6 weeks maybe push to 8 then, then i will go back to the dose i was on 50mcg per day,

I decided to have a break because i had been on for around 110 days straight.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try and stay off for 6 weeks maybe push to 8 then, then i will go back to the dose i was on 50mcg per day,

I decided to have a break because i had been on for around 110 days straight.
Make it goal-oriented. Finish the goal. Get off.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zoo's has 200mg per pill, with 3 caps being recommended for 600mg per day.
Its the Highest dosed T2 supplement I've ever seen.

That dose in Cannibal Claw is only .34mg, which is about a 1/3 of 1mg
Is the label incorrect?

Necrolabel1.jpg

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
doesn't it say 200 mcg (not mg)?
Thyroid hormone doses are always in mcg or fractions of mg. In general just assume people mean mcg when they type mg. Common mistake or typo to make.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I was looking to verify vujade stating above that Necrosis has a dose of 200mg, not mcg.
I promise you that no product contains any version of thyroid hormone in the hundreds of mg. That is absolutely irresponsible of a company and asking for a lawsuit from dangerous side effects. I don’t even need a label or a website to tell me that. It’s just a fact. Even 1 mg (1000 mcg) would be a very very high dose. 200 mg per pill is 200,000 mcg. Compared to 200mcg dose usually for T4

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I promise you that no product contains any version of thyroid hormone in the hundreds of mg. That is absolutely irresponsible of a company and asking for a lawsuit from dangerous side effects. I don’t even need a label or a website to tell me that. It’s just a fact. Even 1 mg (1000 mcg) would be a very very high dose. 200 mg per pill is 200,000 mcg. Compared to 200mcg dose usually for T4
Right. Note that when I mentioned C&P Cannibal Claw being dosed at 0.34mg, I received a response that Necrosis has 200mg and that "Cannibal Claw only has .34mg...."

Reactions: Nac
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. Note that when I mentioned C&P Cannibal Claw being dosed at 0.34mg, I received a response that Necrosis has 200mg and that "Cannibal Claw only has .34mg...."
0.34mg = 340mcg

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
0.34mg = 340mcg
Yeah, I think we are all actually on the same page here. He is saying the .34 mg (340 mcg) is correct and the 200 mg is wrong obviously by comparison.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed. I was looking to verify vujade stating above that Necrosis has a dose of 200mg, not mcg.
yes, it was a typo on my part. sorry guys. Necrosis has 200mcg of T2

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Iam on Day 5 off T3, i did feel sluggish at beginning of week but don't know if it is down to 30mg MK677 i have been using causing the lethargy. Today day 5 off T3 i felt completely normal and had no lethargy and low energy, energy levels seem to be back to normal.

Andy Roo

Awards
Gotta remember that Chaos and Pain's Cannibal Claw includes the ingredient 3,5 diiodo-l-tyrosine ...of which I couldn't find too much information about on Google, only a little...there's plenty of info about 3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine.
Hoping this ingredient potentiates that 'T2' effect...making it more powerful than men on here are anticipating...
I'm beginning Cannibal Claw October 1st, 2017.

Matter of fact just in case this helps anyone out, here's what I'm currently running...

Insane Labs - Insane Gainz (DAA, epicatechin)
Insane Labs - Insane Brainz (noopept, caffeine, betel nut, piperine, hordenine, olive leaf extract)...yeah I know, betel nut extract isn't recommended on here.
Amentoflavone
Tongkat ali
BPI Evotest & Aromavex
Chaos and Pain - Helios
Chaos and Pain - Mercury
Bulbine
ZMA

In addition to a staple diet and standard other supplements.
I'm 45 but kinda look 25.
:haha:
All the best men, stay hard and strong.