Before - After / Progress pics competition / Instant Progress!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wanted to use a truly effective supplement and rather than go with just product, I want to use the most globally successful supplement ingredient on the planet.

I Chose the supplement ingredient known as PLACEBO, responsible for 30% of all success in every supplement ever created!!!! Before and after were right after one another of course.

View attachment 178292
Note the increased definition here, you can really tell I dropped some body fat. I would say I dropped at least 3% body fat here.

View attachment 178293
View attachment 178294
On both of these pics you can see that I really worked hard on my shoulders and my rear delts have come up dramatically all while dropping several inches from my waistline. Proof that recomp is king!!!! I literally weigh the exact same in the two pics. I swear I have a gift for recomp!

View attachment 178295
Look at the increase vascularity and size in those arms... Just an impressive transformation wouldn't you say....
(Crap!!!! My abs started showing no sooner than my arms started going up for the before shot. LMAO! Horrible problem to have!!!)

View attachment 178296
Notice I went from almost no definition at all to looking like a topographical map of Appalachians, man that PLACEBO is effective stuff!!!!
Impressive

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wanted to use a truly effective supplement and rather than go with just product, I want to use the most globally successful supplement ingredient on the planet.

I Chose the supplement ingredient known as PLACEBO, responsible for 30% of all success in every supplement ever created!!!! Before and after were right after one another of course.

View attachment 178292
Note the increased definition here, you can really tell I dropped some body fat. I would say I dropped at least 3% body fat here.

View attachment 178293
View attachment 178294
On both of these pics you can see that I really worked hard on my shoulders and my rear delts have come up dramatically all while dropping several inches from my waistline. Proof that recomp is king!!!! I literally weigh the exact same in the two pics. I swear I have a gift for recomp!

View attachment 178295
Look at the increase vascularity and size in those arms... Just an impressive transformation wouldn't you say....
(Crap!!!! My abs started showing no sooner than my arms started going up for the before shot. LMAO! Horrible problem to have!!!)

View attachment 178296
Notice I went from almost no definition at all to looking like a topographical map of Appalachians, man that PLACEBO is effective stuff!!!!
AWESOME! Have to get my hands on Placebo! Was it regular PLACEBO or PLACEBO-FORTE?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME! Have to get my hands on Placebo! Was it regular PLACEBO or PLACEBO-FORTE?
The forte obviously how could I believe in the basic version anymore with the new forte version out!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really do like how that rear double biceps at the angle looked tho!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if BEAST73 can pull that off. He is so lean, before and -after pics will look identical. :)
love2liftkat , your turn!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if BEAST73 can pull that off. He is so lean, before and -after pics will look identical. :)

BEAST73 couldn't do this! He has no gut to stick out...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 178292

View attachment 178293
View attachment 178294

View attachment 178295

View attachment 178296
Where can I buy this Placebo Stuff ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And I got a Good Deal !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"PlaceBRO Hardcore" is as good as "Bam!-Strol"! :)

That looks like a 16 week recomp!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Whoever was in charge of genetics decided to take all my calf muscles and put them in my biceps! :)
So not a lot of sleeves or shorts in your house eh?

Damn good looking peak man!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So not a lot of sleeves or shorts in your house eh?

Damn good looking peak man!
Lol. I actually wear shorts fairly often in my free time since I live in South Florida. I just plan on my biceps grabbing enough attention to distract from my calves, and interesting shoes to draw attention from my calves to my feet if people do look that low. I wear long sleeves and pants at work 4/5 days a week though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
muscleupcrohn You are looking Great My Man !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kat. When are we going to see your transformation??
Not sure I have the nerve to post one! ? I can look like I’m 9 months prego if I want to!

View attachment 178292

View attachment 178293
View attachment 178294

View attachment 178295

View attachment 178296
Wow!! Nicely done! Haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure I have the nerve to post one! �� I can look like I’m 9 months prego if I want to!
Pupupu...zzy. :)
Just do it. Its nature. Nature has hills and valleys. Give the belly a break from the constant in-sucking.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!
Love the facial expression. Bam look what popped up after a few weeks of BAM STROL!
I heard they have a BOGO sale going.
He used "PlaceBRO Hardcore" for ONE day. I was the one using "Bam!-Strol". :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He used "PlaceBRO Hardcore" for ONE day. I was the one using "Bam!-Strol". :)
So many quick acting goodies I cant keep track. I think I will stack them all at once and see what happens.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only one using a trans dermal was jtmass . He used: "Rub down Paradise" , got it in a Indian brothel.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something is telling me that you all are making these amazing products up....
I still think after reviewing that I am the only one that has actually posted a pic of my 2 hour magic powder "Lcitrulljne "
178254d1547853382-before-after-progress-20190118_180419-1.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is legit:

bam.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
transform.jpg

Used Bam!-Strol again. But doubled on the dose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All joking aside looking damn good HGP! I told you you were going to look jacked once you decided to push the dietary discipline and lean up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All joking aside looking damn good HGP! I told you you were going to look jacked once you decided to push the dietary discipline and lean up.
Work still in progress... and some Bam!-Strol will help too. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Work still in progress... and some Bam!-Strol will help too. :)
No doubt BAM!-Strol is good, it has some Placebo XR in it too!!!! You have got the Extended Release Placebo being in there too!!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt BAM!-Strol is good, it has some Placebo XR in it too!!!! You have got the Extended Release Placebo being in there too!!!!
Extended release! And it has a stimulant in it that lifts up your pants. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well everyone else might be using made up products but I decided I’d use the Russian Star Peptides Dik Gel - I’m sure we all remember the amazing results on the ‘unsponsored’ log.....

These are my 1 minute transformation results

1BF946B4-453B-4704-BF27-D31CCA6A627B.jpeg

31134F90-894D-435C-AF06-192239256693.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay away from the automatic door in the subway, LOL!