Beelze training log

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
noted. either maryland or jersey is my next stop. texas sounds good too. the options are limitless.

Add Canada to the list big Fella' but you may want to wait a few months.....we're just getting our first snowfall today :D

jecko

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The PR machine continues its onslaught. Kick ass workouts as always Beelze!

Have you set any PR's in the Beelze-mobile?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
PR's have been few and far between since the travels have began. plus there's some kind of right shoulder issue where it pops all the time right under the collarbone. not debilitating but bothersome nonetheless. checked in at 226.5lbs this morning. this weight is very close to where i picture myself being content at. going to bump the cals up a little bit to try and slow things down a little. now that i'm back in richmond, i can get back to my old swing of things at my gym and hopefully things will take back off again. new place has walmart on one side and costco on the other. and the gym is 5 mins away, perfect scene. ;)

anyhoo,
incline bench - 285 x 3 (underneath collarbone pop), 225 x 13
military barbell - 225 x 6 (same issue)
skulls - 105 x 9
pullups - BW x 16
barbell rows TUT 2/2 - 275 x 6
decline situps with 90lbs
30 mins cardio

strength will bounce back once i get all the other factors back into play. been 'off' for a while now plus diet has been screwy at best. not anymore.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
PS, I noticed nate is back trying to get in some action with you Beelz. He's been in the pen all this time and got used to man love so be careful (joking) :D
Hah! Sooooo Beez, what up. :D Damn dude you're lighter than me now. What the hell. :) How long have you had the shoulder issue for?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Someone check to see if monkeys just flew out of my ass. You're lighter than me.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
No monkey's, but I did see a herd of elephants and a giraffe come galloping out of that cave you call an ass. Dude, you can spelunk in that thing bro. :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Beeze, ahh the life of a traveler. I kind of envy that...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and you should ;)

squats (raw) - 415 x 5
RDL's (raw) - 455 x 10
barbell curls - 145 x 7, 95 x 15
behind back forearm curls - 225 x 10, 135 x 26
seated calves - (3) 180 x max
ab machine
30 mins cardio

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No monkey's, but I did see a herd of elephants and a giraffe come galloping out of that cave you call an ass. Dude, you can spelunk in that thing bro. :lol:
Little known fact: The movie "The Descent" was filmed entirely in Ubi's ass.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Little known fact: The movie "The Descent" was filmed entirely in Ubi's ass.
Oh and that scene in "The Abyss" where Ed Harris travels several miles below the earth's surface...Ubi's colon. That was a fantastic movie by the way Ubi. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and that scene in "The Abyss" where Ed Harris travels several miles below the earth's surface...Ubi's colon. That was a fantastic movie by the way Ubi. Thanks.
Not to mention "The Sphere" was about an anal bead lost in there as well.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
As with the Neverending Story. Falcor was actually a fuzzy carnival doll I stuck up my ass. Don't get my started on the Dark Crystal undertaking.... 3 months in my ass with Jim Henson's creations... Catering was horrible.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thursday
45 mins cardio
heavy abs

friday
incline dumbbell - 125's x 8
hammer military - 270 x 7
CGBP - 225 x 12
wide d-handle pulldowns - 250 x 12
seated cable rows - 250 x 7
donkey calves - (3) 400 x max
30 mins cardio

today
45 mins cardio
high rep abs

strength will bounce back eventually. this weight loss and lack of doing things right for the past 2 months has really thrown things off.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thursday
45 mins cardio
heavy abs

friday
incline dumbbell - 125's x 8
hammer military - 270 x 7
CGBP - 225 x 12
wide d-handle pulldowns - 250 x 12
seated cable rows - 250 x 7
30 mins cardio

today
45 mins cardio
high rep abs

strength will bounce back eventually. this weight loss and lack of doing things right for the past 2 months has really thrown things off.
Strength is strong buddy/ 125 lbs on Incline Db press is one strong man.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to get up to doing more cardio time . But my gym will only watch the kids for 2 hours so its hard to fit everything in. I really want a treadmill for the house . The weight gain of 2 lbs is really getting me down.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
monday -
leg press (low and narrow) - 720 x 8
lying leg curls - 245 x 6
hammer preacher curl - 135 x 10
dumb wrist curl - 55's x 16
standing calves - (3) 260 x max
heavy abs
30 mins cardio

tues - 45 mins cardio, light abs

wed -
flat smith press - 315 x 12
military dumbbell - 100's x 7
RGBP smith - 315 x 10
CG lat pulldowns - 250 x 8

30mins cardio

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thurs - 45 mins cardio
heavy abs

fri-
hack squats - 500 x 8
hammer leg curls - 135 x 12
dumbbell curls - 75's x 6, drop to 50's x 12
barbell shrugs (mainly for forearm work, but traps are nice too ;)- 345 x 8
light abs
30 mins cardio

sat - 45 mins cardio
heavy abs

waist dropped another 1" in the past 3 weeks, good sh!t. i'm betting i'm below 220 at this point but no morning scale is available at the moment. things are starting to even out though, and i'm looking larger than ever proportion wise. 5" dropped on the waist since the start of the diet in early july.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thurs - 45 mins cardio
heavy abs

fri-
hack squats - 500 x 8
hammer leg curls - 135 x 12
dumbbell curls - 75's x 6, drop to 50's x 12
barbell shrugs (mainly for forearm work, but traps are nice too ;)- 345 x 8
light abs
30 mins cardio

sat - 45 mins cardio
heavy abs

waist dropped another 1" in the past 3 weeks, good sh!t. i'm betting i'm below 220 at this point but no morning scale is available at the moment. things are starting to even out though, and i'm looking larger than ever proportion wise. 5" dropped on the waist since the start of the diet in early july.
How many calories are you taking in per day and do you know the ratio of Protein, Carbs and fat?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
pretty amazing howmuch fat ur dropping and still maintaining alot of your strenght. i know you lost some but thats crazy.

id start crying if you can keep your numbers where they are and hit 210.. cuz that means im a total bbbitttchhh :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just realized your back postin...

good ****...losin that weight is gonna hurt your strength man...its inevitable. I would be willing to bet you can get it all back and maintain though......freak

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
thurs - 45 mins cardio

crazy that you still progressed in your fatloss while doing all that nomadic ****. It's kind of hard to stick to a diet and train on the road.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
smeton, on training days (m,w,f) - i get in roughly 300pro/250carb/60fat. on non-training days (cardio only, t/t/s) i get in roughly 300pro/0carb/60fat. i'm sure there are a few trace carbs that i can't avoid but i count it as zero regardless. sunday is my cheat day where i just go nucking futs on whatever i've been craving during the week. i generally put on about 6lbs that day but by wednesday, it's back to where it was and by sunday morning i've dropped a little more on the waist and scale.

nyscte, 210 is going to happen. i know that already just by the way things are looking. i'm VERY close to where i want to stop at, judging by the mirror. my avatar is 233lbs and i've dropped at least another 10 since, and 1.75" on the waist since then as well. things are going good.

blackjack, it's true but right now my strength is going back up again and really not that far off from where it was at 276 when the diet started. looking back in my book, my strongest squat was 425 x 9, i can get it for 5 now and i'm still getting my strength back on that. so, i'm really not that worried about it. i'd be willing to wager i'll have the same strength at this weight that i did back then if i stay consistent.

ubi, true dat brutha. but it's all good now, i can really push the envelope now that things are back on track.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
incline bench - 285 x 5 (up 2), 225 x 15 (up 2)
military barbell - 225 x 7 (up 1)
skulls on flat - 105 x 11 (up 2)
pullups - BW x 20 (ooh rah, up 4) :D
barbell rows - 275 x 8 (up 2)

30 mins cardio

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta say that your transformation is fvckin amazing Beelz. Even more incredible is the weight you can still push. Good job.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, wednesday's workout sucked. probably cuz it was so ****ing early in the morning. not even reporting it sucked so bad. other news, i think i ruined about 6 months of dieting today, lol.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
well, wednesday's workout sucked. probably cuz it was so ****ing early in the morning. not even reporting it sucked so bad. other news, i think i ruined about 6 months of dieting today, lol.

Who didn't. I ate Thanksgiving "dinner" three times. Then again I'm trying to gain weight. lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sweet, lol. the thanksgiving meals did assist in the gym today though, muscle bellies all full and ready to lift.

incline dumbbell - 125's x 11 (up 3)
hammer military - 270 x 9 (up 2)
CGBP - 245 x 10 (up 20lbs)
wide d-handle pulldowns - 260 x 10 (up 10lbs)
seated CG cable rows - 260 x 12 (up 10lbs + 5 reps)
high rep abs
standing calves - (3) 300 x max

30 mins cardio

skipping cheat day on sunday and holding out til next sunday to make up for the debauchery done yesterday. two zero carb days in a row is going to suck but at least it'll balance me back out. it is pretty cool noticing a huge difference in how my body looks after a major carb up though, all my former shirts were tight again for today. oh well, back to skinnyville.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the approach of bulking way up to a high bodyweight to gain strength and size quickly was advantageous for your long term goals? I'm in the position right now where I can take one road and keep eating to be gaining like I have been (since I got banned from MMI I've gone up 9.5 lbs) or take the slow and steady road. All I really give a **** about is my total so comp. doesn't matter, I'm more concerned about the health/feeling aspect of it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
there was nothing quick about the size and strength i gained, it took years of heavy ass lifting. i was 280lbs in 2004 and more or less bounced around that weight range until present day. knowing what i know now though, i'd take the slow and steady approach with the right diet and training program. the bulk/cut thing is cool and all but at that heavy weight, i felt like total sh!t. had a few health problems to go along with it as well. if you're all about getting a big total, then i say go for it. if you're concerned about your health, then take it slow.

leg press - 960 x 6
lying leg curls - 245 x 8 (up 2)
hammer preacher curl - 135 x 11 (up 2)
dumbbell shrugs - 145's x 12
heavy abs

30 mins cardio

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
47 mins cardio (why the extra 2 mins? i don't fvcking know. cuz i'm nucking futs.)
light ab work

been adding a fvckton of vegetables to my repetoire lately and have discovered the miracle of turkey burger. sh!t is only 1.50 a pound at wally world so i corned the market on that sh!t pronto. yellow and green zucchini, broccoli, and green beans are the choices for the moment. gives my food a little more volume without fvcking me up too bad, might even help drop some more fat. good shizzle.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I've had turkey hotdogs but not burgers. How do they taste? Good protein?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I get upset when I see a bird impersonate other animals.

what's next, turkey bacon? Go fvck yourselves.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
no Ubi, but the Canadians have genetically altered pigs so that they can make bacon with omega-3s..... so no more saturated fatt... that scares me more than the HAMburglar Beeziebums

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm... Canadian Pigs... mmmmm....

I really hate turkey bacon, seriously.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone hit each other up with some reps since the system resetted. Ubi I hit you up with the s rep. I was gonna write Smeton but s came out

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone hit everyone up with reps. I repped you with the s Ubi. I was gonna write Smeton but went to fast and s came out.

Ive given out too much repuation in the last twenty four

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
turkey burger ain't half bad. 4oz is like 22grams of protein, and that's for the 93/7 split, squeeze a little fat out when it's done and voila, lean turkey burgers. **** ain't half bad with a little teriyaki sauce and veggies.

and ubi, that was funny as fvck.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
turkey burger ain't half bad. 4oz is like 22grams of protein, and that's for the 93/7 split, squeeze a little fat out when it's done and voila, lean turkey burgers. **** ain't half bad with a little teriyaki sauce and veggies.

and ubi, that was funny as fvck.
whoah i could be totally wrong but i was just on some site looking up meats 4oz numbers are it said 6-9g protein not 22. if it could be 22g that changes lots of stuff in my diet.

just wondeirng not saying your wrong i could totally be

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Poultry food products, ground turkey, raw
Serving:

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per 1 4 oz patty
Calories 169.86
Calories from Fat 84.75

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9.42g 14%
Saturated Fat 2.57g 13%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.28g
Monounsaturated Fat 3.53g
Cholesterol 90.06mg 30%
Sodium 107.16mg 4%
Potassium 265.62mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 19.9g 40%

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Poultry food products, ground turkey, raw
Serving:

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per 1 4 oz patty
Calories 169.86
Calories from Fat 84.75

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9.42g 14%
Saturated Fat 2.57g 13%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.28g
Monounsaturated Fat 3.53g
Cholesterol 90.06mg 30%
Sodium 107.16mg 4%
Potassium 265.62mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 19.9g 40%
o dang, nice posting brotha

so that means

i think i confused stuff

1oz lean meat = 4-8g depending on meat

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong, I love turkey. I just don't like to see it impersonate ****.

Beezer, speaking of turkey...I'm about to be deep frying a 14lb turkey on Saturday. I'm going to inject it with a secret concoction marinade and throw that sucker in the vat. It'll be my first time.... injecting that is. :D