Beelze training log

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
He's living there until he gets his ass to Cali so the SB/Beeze/Ubi triumvirate is complete. I like to call it Sbeezubi™.
Scary thought there, if y'all ever get to a buffet together I want vid.....should be a gongshow :ntome:

jecko

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Jecko, a buffet with those monkeys and I'm bound to forfeit my state eating records.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
cali will happen ubimeister, just a matter of time. staying true to my vagabond genes, i left the keys yesterday and am on the road to nashville to stay for a while. got a few jobs lined up already and picking up a few security classes as well for armed positions.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cali will happen ubimeister, just a matter of time. staying true to my vagabond genes, i left the keys yesterday and am on the road to nashville to stay for a while. got a few jobs lined up already and picking up a few security classes as well for armed positions.
Hey Beelze in three hours west of Nashville in Dyersburg Tn. I might be up from the 26th-28th. Ill let you know

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
awesome, keep me posted. landed here today and trying to figure **** out. seems like a cool town though.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Come on back to cali and I'll get you a job laying pipe. :drunk:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
were you in the florida keys?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ubi...I could've used that info LAST week!
Ok, I'll give you one for the future.

When in Greece, make sure you are careful as to whom you share your last drink with at the bar. Remember that one... seriously.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll give you one for the future.

When in Greece, make sure you are careful as to whom you share your last drink with at the bar. Remember that one... seriously.
I truly hope you weren't violated Greek style bud, a horrid thought all the same :sick: On a happier note, I believe that mrs jecko is warming up to a trip to the west coast......if I can convince her of that I believe a trip to OCB is a must :D

jecko

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
went back to regular speed lifting as of yesterday for a little change to judge where my strength is after all this weight loss. not as good as i'd like it to be but it'll fly up quick as it usually does.

incline bench - 275 x 8
BTN smith - 275 x 4
cable pressdown - 240 x 17
pullups - BW x 15
medium hammer grip low row 2/3 - 200 x 10

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
went back to regular speed lifting as of yesterday for a little change to judge where my strength is after all this weight loss. not as good as i'd like it to be but it'll fly up quick as it usually does.

incline bench - 275 x 8
BTN smith - 275 x 4
cable pressdown - 240 x 17
pullups - BW x 15
medium hammer grip low row 2/3 - 200 x 10
:whiner:
Now you get to go hang out in the Banana Cult with these numbers. :stick:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
leg press (weird angle to it) - 720 x 10
lying leg curls - 150 x 10
standing alt dumb curls - 70's x 9 PR
standing calves - (3) 300 x max
two ab machine thingies
20 mins cardio

this won't matter much as gyms will be changing again relatively soon. at least the free weights carry over.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hello old friend...

Hey bro, what's been going on? I haven't been on here since February so I'm a little behind. Looks like you've really leaned out partner. What else is new?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
lots of new. in nashville now with a buddy of mine.
Yeah, I actually did some reading. Sorry. Despite dropping all that weight, you're still lookin' jacked my friend. So Nashville huh...How's that working out for you so far?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's working out fairly well. got a few security jobs already, some at rough places like 'twilight' which is where all the rivaling gangs hang out, perfect for a bald and tattooed white guy. the easiest is at 'coyote ugly', lots of nice scenery :D

anyhoo,

flat bench smith - 315 x 10
shoulder machine 2/3 - 170 x 12 (stack)
CGBP - 315 x 3 (awkward), 275 x 5 (fvck it, feels weird)
lat pulldowns 2/3 - 210 x 12 (stack)
chest supported rows - 4 plates x 9

abs and calves
20 mins cardio

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nashvillve huh. i gotta call my boys there and setup a little trip

Popa Murph

Awards
Well suck me sideways! Beelz moved to my town. I know several guys who work down there on 2nd. Generally I stay over at the Ranch. What gym you using right now?:djparty:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well suck me sideways! Beelz moved to my town. I know several guys who work down there on 2nd. Generally I stay over at the Ranch. What gym you using right now?:djparty:
awesome, right now we're in gallatin going to the civic center, 2.50 a day, no contract. my buddy and i are moving into downtown next week sometime and will be looking for a new gym, any recommendations? dropped by the ranch on monday to ask about a job. said to come back thursday around 7 and ask for matt (i think his name was anyway, head of security apparently). pretty much looking for any kind of work right now, suggestions?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
squats - 415 x 3 (gotta get used to the weight loss, didn't feel heavy though)
RDL's - 415 x 7 (lost grip, easy though)
shrugs - 315 x 11 (lost grip, still easy)
straight bar curls - 145 x 5
standing calves - 360 x max
weighted crunches SS w/ oblique machine - 3 sets

22 mins cardio

Popa Murph

Awards
awesome, right now we're in gallatin going to the civic center, 2.50 a day, no contract. my buddy and i are moving into downtown next week sometime and will be looking for a new gym, any recommendations? dropped by the ranch on Monday to ask about a job. said to come back Thursday around 7 and ask for Matt (i think his name was anyway, head of security apparently). pretty much looking for any kind of work right now, suggestions?
I've met Matt once he seems like an OK guy. One of the bar tenders is my Fiancee's sister there. I'll ask her if she knows anything. What kind of work you looking for? Strictly security?
I work in accounting so I dunno where the jobs are but I can find out for ya. If I find you a good job you get to be my personal trainer! Ubi doesn't get to have all the fun!

As for gyms, Gold's is probably your best bet. I used to go to the one in Hermitage. I hear Hickory Hollow is the nicest Gold's in town. The one in Brentwood is mediocre at best. There's a nice World's gym in Antioch. Delta Fitness is over priced w/ crap equipment. :afro:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
which of the gyms is less likely to give me the boot for powerlifting movements? some of the foo-foo gyms in cali wouldn't allow deadlifts as they were too loud. any price guidelines?

as for work, security is the simplest one i've got experience with. then there's logistics (4 years exp.) hell, if you find me a good job, i'll have no problem being a personal trainer to ya. i'll drive by your house at 6am peeking through the window to make sure you aren't eating eggo waffles instead of oatmeal. and you get one free ride in the beelzemobile.

thanks for the help. working coyote this weekend if you want to drop by, supposed to be pretty crazy weekend. and if you feel like getting in a brawl, swing by twilight after 4am.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
which of the gyms is less likely to give me the boot for powerlifting movements? some of the foo-foo gyms in cali wouldn't allow deadlifts as they were too loud. any price guidelines?

SB comes to mind. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Coyote in Nashville?

Man some cool Bars I go to are Bar 23, On the rocks is a younger crowd ok sometimes , Dam Mcguines , Lot 7 across from bar 23 is very nice, Than of course along the strip theres the Stage, Ghamns -three stories, and just spontansy fun bars around every corner. I wont be making it this weekend. I have some friends in Nashvegas if you want to go out and pick up chicks. I never heard of or been to Coyote, is that in Nash? If so Ill be telling my buds about it and promoting your club.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
smeton, yeah man, it's right off 2nd ave, somewhat near graham central station and next to bb kings. nashvegas? wtf is that? i've got this week and next week filled up but after that, i'll have some free time. i'll be at coyote fri, sat, and sun pretty much every weekend, and a few days during the week but that varies. spread the word, the more the merrier. just tell them, don't touch the girls, lol. or they'll have about 9 bouncers on top of them in the blink of an eye.

popa, email incoming.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
smeton, yeah man, it's right off 2nd ave, somewhat near graham central station and next to bb kings. nashvegas? wtf is that? i've got this week and next week filled up but after that, i'll have some free time. i'll be at coyote fri, sat, and sun pretty much every weekend, and a few days during the week but that varies. spread the word, the more the merrier. just tell them, don't touch the girls, lol. or they'll have about 9 bouncers on top of them in the blink of an eye.

popa, email incoming.
damn man wish u were closer i hate the idea of traveling

sounds like things going well. gluck

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
foo foo? no deads in Cali? You must have been in the OC, sparklelips. :D

Popa Murph

Awards
Beelz,
I imagine I'll be pretty blasted tonight but if you see this guy

take it easy if he happens to be a little too blasted! There's a costume contest at the ranch. Good Times!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hehehe, this is fun. back to richmond as of monday. the vagabond continues. other options that are currently open: texas, jersey, cali, florida keys, new york, and maryland. working out hard as ever, picking up a little strength as i go and a tad bit leaner. onward......

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
make sure you clean up the buckets of KFC and whopper wrappers from your car before you get into RIC, you hobo. :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hehehe, this is fun. back to richmond as of monday. the vagabond continues. other options that are currently open: texas, jersey, cali, florida keys, and maryland. working out hard as ever, picking up a little strength as i go and a tad bit leaner. onward......
i got a bunkbed waiting for u

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ubi, you're pretty damn close. not fast food though, just crap i pick up along the way. at least the outside of the car is spotless and looks pretty pimp. ;)

nycste, oh yeah? new york added to the list. yayeeeee! thanks brutha.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im orignally from Maryland. It is a different pace , atomsphere to it. Of course what place isnst.

It depends what your looking for

Maryland-Kind of traditional, Baltimore-Black people

Florida-Vacation

Cali- Nice and sunny essa

What atomsphere do you wish to feel. I know you already know this Big Bro Just wanting to write

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O and Maryland has the best crabs bar none!

Guys try some wild salmon with lemon juice and old bay, cheasapeake brand..It is the BOMB!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
noted. either maryland or jersey is my next stop. texas sounds good too. the options are limitless.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
foo foo? no deads in Cali? You must have been in the OC, sparklelips. :D
It was probably a Bally's gym. They're soft yuppies who are easily offended. I got kicked out of that place 4 years ago.

PS, I noticed nate is back trying to get in some action with you Beelz. He's been in the pen all this time and got used to man love so be careful (joking) :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was probably a Bally's gym. They're soft yuppies who are easily offended. I got kicked out of that place 4 years ago.

PS, I noticed nate is back trying to get in some action with you Beelz. He's been in the pen all this time and got used to man love so be careful (joking) :D
I just joined a softer gym than what im used too. Softer music, men, and women that are after hard men.

in all seriousness any gym works! it doesnt have to be hardcore all the time I like to change the pace up frequently, instead of doing the same thign repeatly for too long.