Becoming Mandro the Giant (1 & 4 Andro Stack)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Running Super Mandro and Andro the Giant stack. Goal is to add on some lean lbs and improve strength (mainly bench). Here is a link to my last log for anyone interested, about 3 weeks between this and now: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/ep1logue-true-shred-experience.317546/

STARTING STATS:
5’11, 177.1lbs AM Weight

TRAINING:
D1: 5X5 BENCH/TRICEPS + PRESSING ASSISTANCE MOVEMENTS
D2: BACK/DELTS
D3: CHEST/ARMS
D4: LEGS
D5: 5RM BENCH/3X5 SLINGSHOT/ACCESSORIES

Will probably throw in a Day 6 doing back again. Recently hit a 5x5 with 260 and a 5RM with 280. 275x5x5 and a 5RM with 300+ is the goal. Not sure if that is overshooting but only one one to find out 😈

SUPPLEMENTS:
1+4ANDRO: 110mg first few days, 220mg probably for ~1 week, then 330mg for the remainder. Perhaps jump up to 440mg for the final week.

Not really using anything else other then vitamins and a small dose of preworkout (like a 1/4 scoop of C4 Ultimate just for a slight kick)

No support supps. Have TUDCA and NAC I may use, probably not. Checked BP it was 118/80 after some coffee and eating, so unless it spikes at some point I probably won’t use any support there either.

PCT/PLANS AFTER CYCLE:
So I’m committing a cardinal sin, and do not have my PCT yet. I have used 1/4 Andro once previously and feel a SERM isn’t necessary, but wanted some opinions ITT.
Thinking of: Sustain Alpha/Anabolic Effect/Epicat + maybe M-test or something.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
INITIAL RESPONSE + NUTRITION:
Going to be eating 3-3.2k cals (forgot to mention in OP) 400-450g Carb/190-210g Protein/90-100g Fat. Hoping to keep weight gain clean and minimal.

I’m 3 days in at this point. Mood has been great. Felt like a little “buzz”/stimulation all day Day 1. Mood has stayed elevated. Libido is increased a good bit. Also felt a bit of a headache Day 1 at night. Hasn’t happened again tho.

Today felt fullness coming on and weight is up nearly 3lbs right around 180 Not sure if from upping the cals or if the andros have brought on glycogen that quickly. Also been feeling a bit more tired/lethargic. I work 3rd shift though and sleep has not been the best, so time will tell on that one. All this from 3 days @ 110mg each. Minor aggression/motivation in gym as well

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this. Super Mandro and Andro the Giant stacked together are results guaranteed :)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely in on this. Super Mandro and Andro the Giant stacked together are results guaranteed :)
As above looking forward to a 1 and 4 andro log.
Either of you have suggestions for a non-SERM PCT? Was thinking Sustain Alpha, but not sure if I should use M-test as well or something entirely different, etc

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Either of you have suggestions for a non-SERM PCT? Was thinking Sustain Alpha, but not sure if I should use M-test as well or something entirely different, etc
Personally without bloods I'd always use a serm.

Obviously not everyone does so Sustain Alpha stacked with M-Test has been mentioned by others before.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
In on this. Anytime I mess with hormones, I like to use a SERM. Helps kick start the HPTA and lock in some gains after all that hard work/abuse during cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serm would be the safest option. If you don't want to get nolva or clomid the next best would be picking up rebirth by BLR. We carry it over at strong supplement shop if you want more info.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 5
(178.8lbs AM Weight (+1.7lbs) | 2.9k cal 176P/326C/108F)

Day 4 I hit 280x3 on flat bench followed by: 275x3, 255x5 (paused). And then accessory work (mainly working up to 3 sets of 225x5 on spoto press). Felt good overall, but the gym session sucked. Was rushed, off poor sleep, and home gym was SUPER hot.

Today I hit a fun light back day of
DB Shrugs: 40x20 (3 sets)
Smith Shrugs: 135x12 (pausing at top) superset with 135x10ish(pausing at top) facing rear (4 sets)
Lat Pushdowns: 5 sets 15-20 reps
Cable Row: 80x12 (4 sets)

I also do 25-35min of Yoga just about everyday now.

These are all exercises I haven’t hit in awhile. Focus was mainly was good trap work as it’s a weak spot. Lift was more so to just go and have a “feel day”. Hard to explain, but it’s nice to just have a day and go in and hit what feels right/good vs sticking to a routine (esp since today was an off day anyway).

Calories/macros a little out of wack. Actually thought I’d be way over 3k. Ate a fat steak and such from Labor Day picnic so macros were trashed too lol.

Last day @ 110mg for both 1DHEA and 4DHEA;

IMPRESSIONS THRU 5 DAYS LOW DOSE:
I’m actually fairly surprised to have noticed as much as I have. I for sure would’ve thought it’d take much longer.
🟢 Libido: Big increase here already. Random boners, daily morning wood, and lots of desire. My girl has noticed also lol. I’m only 25 so it’s not like my sex drive wasn’t there prior, and I hate to say this, but I feel like I’m 16-17 again LOL (does that mean I’m getting old? 😂)
🟢 Motivation/Aggression: Today was an off day and I knew no matter what I was going in to get a JOOOCY back pump. Next off days will be next Sat & Sun and I’m def lifting on one of them. I just feel more inclined to hit the weights (I suppose this could be intrinsic motivation, knowing I’m taking these products—but it’s more of a feel). Idk I just have felt kind of like a ‘slightly heightened state’. A bit of aggression but in a good way.... like I want to train and be in the gym, not like a looking for a confrontation mood.
🟢 Mood: To feed a bit more off what I just said, I was generally feel in a better mood. An ‘alpha male’ sense is perhaps what I was describing, but it’s a day long thing. I work in a jail and I move much more confidently. But I’ve noticed I’m also more sociable with the inmates compared to my regular, more conservative mood.
🟢 Gym/Physique: Pumps have been great. Better than usual, nothing extraordinary yet. Vascularity has improved a bit and lasting all day. Fullness throughout the day is increased a bit too. Nothing in terms of strength at this point (obviously still very early for that lol).
🔴 Energy: Perhaps the one downside thus far has been a bit of lethargy. Sleep has not been the best since starting (I don’t attribute to the Super Mandro stack tho, as I’m only taking one dose in AM right now). But I feel this is attributing to a bit more of a lethargic feel than I’d regularly be feeling when I get into these sleep slumps.

That’s it. Now on to 220mg.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how u am just seeing this. So far so good. Along for the ride and appreciate the detailed feedback!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad the libido is seeing an increase! Definitely one of the many benefits from this stack.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serm would be the safest option. If you don't want to get nolva or clomid the next best would be picking up rebirth by BLR. We carry it over at strong supplement shop if you want more info.
I second the Rebirth from BLR. It is a natural SERM that rivaled Tamoxifen ina trial.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 6
(179.7lbs AM Weight | 2.8k cal 175P/322C/95F)
Bench: 255x5, 260x5, 260x5, 260x5, 260x4
Banded Pause Bench: 205x5 (4 sets)
Spoto Press: 205x3 (feet up) 2 sets
*Push-up: 10-15 (2 sets)

Then superset Standing DB Tricep Extensions with more pushups as I cooked my dinner before work :p

Stayed at 110mg for both again, going to tomorrow and just give it a consistent 1 week there.

Today’s lift was great. I was pressed for time and while it doesn’t look like a whole lot, it was. Felt very strong during my pressing. Surprised I didn’t get the last set, but I think for this run I’m going to lower to 3x5’s. I was considering changing my bench programming up but going to wait until after this run. I just think the 5x5 is a bit too much volume is that makes any sense lol. Had a ginormous pump. Also first time hitting banded bench press and I love it.

Here is a pic of me taken this morning post-yoga (~12 hours after lifting). I’ve been staying pumped all day

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 9
(179.8lbs AM Weight | No macros)

Last few days have went well. Upped to 220mg of each. Not much new to report. Alpha feel/elevated mood has subsided (or I’ve just grown used to it). Next lift is 5RM on bench tonight. Hopefully we can hit a PR or at least better than last week.

Is it best/necessary to split up my doses? Should I do 110 in AM, then 110 8 hours later? Or can I dose all at once?

And what about when I jump go 330mg? All at once or split up?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9
(179.8lbs AM Weight | No macros)

Last few days have went well. Upped to 220mg of each. Not much new to report. Alpha feel/elevated mood has subsided (or I’ve just grown used to it). Next lift is 5RM on bench tonight. Hopefully we can hit a PR or at least better than last week.

Is it best/necessary to split up my doses? Should I do 110 in AM, then 110 8 hours later? Or can I dose all at once?

And what about when I jump go 330mg? All at once or split up?
Split the doses for sure. Half life isn’t long enough for once a day dosing. Good luck on the bench tn. Let us know how it goes

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Definitely split the dosage.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 10
(No weight | No macros — been low on food, getting my grocery shopping in this weekend so macros will be consistent)

Bench: 280x5, Slingshot: 280x5, 285x5, 300x4, 300x4
Spoto Press: 205x5 (x3) (feet up, Larsen Press hybrid)
DB Floor Press: 45x20, 45x12
*Pushups: BWxFailure (x2)

Plus daily yoga later on. Great lift. 280x5 is a PR (I believe lifetime). I hit it X5 two weeks ago but slight hump on rep 4 and major hump on 5. Tonight was 5 clean easy reps. About a 9.5 RPE or so. If everything feels good and clicks like it did this week, I’ll have 285 as a 5RM next week (I think I could’ve got it tonight if I hadn’t went at 280 first).

Also first time hitting 300 for reps (ever, Slingshot or not). So that was cool too.

Not much new to report other than some slight strength gains perhaps beginning to show. I’ve seen users report anywhere from minimal to 20+lb jumps in strength so I suppose only time will tell (I’m sure this is dependent on training and goals also tho).

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is that sling shot? Great to see the 300 for reps as a personal best. The strength gains should continue to come for sure.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is that sling shot? Great to see the 300 for reps as a personal best. The strength gains should continue to come for sure.
It’s pretty cool. I like it for overloading. It’s supposed to be good to boost your numbers 10-15%. Also keeps your shoulders in place and is good for any with shoulder injuries (based off reviews, can’t comment personally)

10-15% would have me at doing 5x5’s with 285-300 (based off my regular 5x5 weight) if I were doing strictly working sets. So 300x4 for 2 sets is really good IMO for doing it after a 5RM attempt. Hopefully that made sense 😂

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 13
(180.0lbs AM Weight | 3k cal 175P/400C/85F)
Bench: 265x5 (3 sets), 255x6
Banded Pause Bench: 205x5, 215x5 (x3)
Spoto Press: 205x5, 205x5
*Push-up 10-15
1 Arm DB Tri Ext: 15xFST-7

Awesome day!! I’ve moved my day 1 to 3x5’s rather than 5x5’s for the time being. Easier to progress, leaves room/energy for other things I find more beneficial (like banded press, spoto press, etc), and I get less bored which is also important.

Sets felt easssssy tonight. Also had the best pump I’ve had yet. No sides to report and no new glaring positives either. Am feeling fuller but they may just be due to the increased calorie intake. Cheers.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 17
(177.8lbs AM Weight | 2.8k cal 196P/371C/84F)
BP: 285x4, 285x3 Slingshot: 285x5, 300x5
Spoto Larsen Press: 205x5, 215x5, 225x3
DB Skull Crush: 45x6 (x2)
ss w/ DB Floor Press: 45x15 (x2)
DB Tri Ext: 15xFST7

Weight has been down. 2 days ago weighed in at 175.6lbs 😳 I’ve been using/logging Seismic Surge by Hard Rock (link to log here 👍) and believe that the Alpha-Y may have caused me to sweat out a bit of water mixed with its appetite suppression as you can see I only got in 2.8k cal today and I had to force feed myself chipotle. I’ve never had to force feed myself chipotle. Lol I love that place.

Anyway lift went well. 285x4 is 100% a lifetime PR on bench. I felt I could’ve hit 285x5 with a spotter because it would’ve been REP 9.9 prob lmao. 300x5 in the slingshot is also +1 rep from last week. Was a super **** day. Felt extremely tired and like dog **** so the fact I got those numbers is a win for me. Pump was off the charts though

I do not believe the tiredness is tied to 1/4 andro. I’ve felt slight lethargy from this stack up to this point but it’s moreso subtle. This was just **** sleep mixed with general tiredness with the subtle lethargy mixed in and the ever great 3rd shift always tired feeling scooped on top 🍒.

Last edited:
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
400 carbs you better have a good pump. Keep it up bro
Perks of the ‘skinny kid genes’. It’s a gift and a curse.

GENERAL QUESTION:
Going to jump to 330mg for each prob on Monday. Am I okay to do 220mg each in morning (pre workout), then the other 110mg at night?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
DAY 17
(177.8lbs AM Weight | 2.8k cal 196P/371C/84F)
BP: 285x4, 285x3 Slingshot: 285x5, 300x5
Spoto Larsen Press: 205x5, 215x5, 225x3
DB Skull Crush: 45x6 (x2)
ss w/ DB Floor Press: 45x15 (x2)
DB Tri Ext: 15xFST7

Weight has been down. 2 days ago weighed in at 175.6lbs 😳 I’ve been using/logging Seismic Surge by Hard Rock (link to log here 👍) and believe that the Alpha-Y may have caused me to sweat out a bit of water mixed with its appetite suppression as you can see I only got in 2.8k cal today and I had to force feed myself chipotle. I’ve never had to force feed myself chipotle. Lol I love that place.

Anyway lift went well. 285x4 is 100% a lifetime PR on bench. I felt I could’ve hit 285x5 with a spotter because it would’ve been REP 9.9 prob lmao. 300x5 in the slingshot is also +1 rep from last week. Was a super **** day. Felt extremely tired and like dog **** so the fact I got those numbers is a win for me. Pump was off the charts though

I do not believe the tiredness is tied to 1/4 andro. I’ve felt slight lethargy from this stack up to this point but it’s moreso subtle. This was just **** sleep mixed with general tiredness with the subtle lethargy mixed in and the ever great 3rd shift always tired feeling scooped on top 🍒.
Pretty awesome hitting PRs after 2 weeks @ 220mg. I’m strongly considering a similar stack. Trying to decide between this and Hdrol (my only experience with DS back in the day).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GENERAL QUESTION:
Going to jump to 330mg for each prob on Monday. Am I okay to do 220mg each in morning (pre workout), then the other 110mg at night?
Yep that dosage scheme works!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty awesome hitting PRs after 2 weeks @ 220mg. I’m strongly considering a similar stack. Trying to decide between this and Hdrol (my only experience with DS back in the day).
I was considering Hdrol as well. I want to compete in a natty physique show June(ish) ‘21 and they don’t have andros listed on their banned substance list so that weighed in on my choice. Also easier to get my feet wet and see how my body responds. If my gains continue at a steady rate, andros along with stuff like 11kt may be all I use for the next 1-2 years or so. I’ve only been on 220mg for now 4 days also.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was considering Hdrol as well. I want to compete in a natty physique show June(ish) ‘21 and they don’t have andros listed on their banned substance list so that weighed in on my choice. Also easier to get my feet wet and see how my body responds. If my gains continue at a steady rate, andros along with stuff like 11kt may be all I use for the next 1-2 years or so. I’ve only been on 220mg for now 4 days also.
Nice that you can still take these and compete in your show. And yeah 220mg for one dose and 110mg for the second dose is completely fine. Keep up the good work bro

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 20
(182.7lbs | 3.2k cal 160P/430C/111F)
Bench: 270x5, 270x3 (x3)
Banded Pause: 215x5 (x3)
Larsen Spoto Press: 205x5 (x2), 205x
*Push-up: 10-15 (x3)
DB Skull Crush: 45x3.5, 45x3
*DB Floor Press: 45x10, 45x10

Was supposed to hit a 5 sets of 3 with 270 but set one just felt so good I busted out 5 lol. Weight has flown up despite cals staying low (today is like first beyond 3k and that’s bc of my birthday I ate some cannolis lol). And obviously that weigh-in was before today’s food. So weight is jumping.

Lift felt great. Some things I’m noticing now as I approach 3 weeks in:

- Lethargy has set in quite a bit. Feel generally tired moreso throughout the day. Getting harder to get through these night shifts despite sleep now changing / prob getting a bit more sleep. Nothing serious tho, just nodding a bit during my slow stretch from 4-5am. It’s noticeable but not to the point I’m annoyed/concerned nor consider adding something to negate it.

- Libido. This is weird, I have extreme libido if provoked, but otherwise not really there. If that makes sense.

- Hunger seems to have lowered. I feel like my appetite has lowered especially post-wo. Last 2 days no preworkout supp either. I know I’m AAS/PH people lose hunger but I thought that was related to liver stress? Is loss of appetite common on 1/4 andro?

- Physique feels rock hard. I don’t feel I look any leaner but today and Friday night I noticed my lifting belt fit much looser so it seems I’m losing weight in the mid section as well. I also look just generally better lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Physique feels rock hard. I don’t feel I look any leaner but today and Friday night I noticed my lifting belt fit much looser so it seems I’m losing weight in the mid section as well. I also look just generally better lol.

Nice. Once you personally notice it and feel better it really starts to get good. I have never personally noticed an change in appetite when running 1/4 but I have heard of increased but never decreased.

Keep up the good work bro. Looking great

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that you're noticing a trim in the mid section! You'll be loosing the cushion around the mid section for your belt ;)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Nice. Once you personally notice it and feel better it really starts to get good. I have never personally noticed an change in appetite when running 1/4 but I have heard of increased but never decreased.

Keep up the good work bro. Looking great
Could just be that I am eating in a surplus again and thus not as hungry throughout the day and/or at the times I previously was

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 24
(184.0lbs | No macros)
BP: 285x5Slingshot: 285x5, 300x5, 300x5
Spoto Larsen: 215x5, 215x4, 215x4
DB Skull Crush: 45x5 (x3)
ss w/ DB Floor Press: 45x10,8,8

Morning weight is on a steady rise 👀 no macros today but probably around my usual. I got chipotle post workout and it’s hard to track so I just decided f*ck it lol.

*285x5 on bench is a lifetime PR and I SMOKED
it. Never hit a PR so smooth felt like I had 6+ reps in me. 300x5 for 2 sets is also a PR in a volume sense. So was a workout filled with PR’s, good feels, and gains.

Overall libido, mood, etc has all remained the same since last update. I feel like I look fuller and that the pumps are getting constantly better. Might hit a light back day when I wake up later or just take the whole weekend off. I hit power cleans the day before the bench PR also hehe.....so safe to say I’m fairly sore all over. Smoking cheese and watching football on this weekend off. May enjoy some pumpkin beers as well 🍻

Will update on Monday how many days I have remaining, going to count out my pills. I’m still on 220mg each. Going to up 330 on Monday 👍

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
*285x5 on bench is a lifetime PR and I SMOKED
it. Never hit a PR so smooth felt like I had 6+ reps in me. 300x5 for 2 sets is also a PR in a volume sense. So was a workout filled with PR’s, good feels, and gains.
Nice. Gotta love the strength and mass that comes from this combo. Based on my experience I keep most of my strength and mass from andro cycles too. Keep it up bro. Looking good

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice that you are bumping up to 330 mg! Then you're going to have to bump up the bench to 315 by 5 :)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 27
(No AM Weight | 2.6k cal 140P, 330C, 100F)
Bench: 270x5, 270x3 (x2)
Banded Pause: 185x10 (x3)
LS Press: 185x6 (x3)
DB Skull: 45x6 (x2)
*DB Floor Press: 45x10 (x2)

Plus some isometric pushups, Db tricep ext, and more skull crushers this morning after yoga. Was an all around **** workout. First night back on the 3rd shift sleep schedule after weekend off. Felt tired/groggy/drained from the sleep change. Also smoked/ate a bunch of cheese Sunday so stomach wasn’t in the best cahoots. Made me appreciate the down to a T “science” that lifting and lifestyle combine for — as the cherry on top was timing my pre meal too close and thus feeling bloated/like puking the whole workout.

Despite all that I still had a pretty good workout, all things considered. I even thought of just doing a little fun arm day or something today instead bc I knew it wasn’t going to be an ideal day.

Still had an awesome pump and even towards the end felt like I could’ve had a great hypertrophy-feel day but stomach rushed me out of gym. Oh well, life happens. Have also been surprisingly sore.

Also cals were low today. Need to do some shopping a bit low on groceries. Carbed up super high on Saturday so ate low in part to counteract that.

Last edited:
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 28
(No AM Weight | 3.3k cal 190P, 405C, 124F
*post workout weight: 186.8lbs)
Seal Row: 60x10 (x2), 60x8 (x2)
*Lat Raise: 12x20, 15x20, 20x15, 25x15—15x15—10xBURNOUT (x2)
Seal RD Row: 20x15 (x3)
Standing DB Press: 40x20, 50x15 (x2)
*CGLP: 100x15—70x15, 120x12—80x12 (x2)
Lat Pull-In: 4 sets 12+
URR: 85x15, 95x12, 95x12 ss w/ side rises with 10lb plates for pump

Went a little overboard on some of my macros today 😂. Mainly my girlfriend made some of those pilsbury cookies with the 🎃 on them and they ended up being 140 cals a pop!!!! Lol they’re so small I certainly did not expect that. Oh well.... I’m bulking right 😅

Anyway had a great session, probably about due to up the weights on my dumbbell seal rows. Had an awesome pump. I swear the pumps continue to get better and better. Looked super full and swole. Weighed in at almost 187 post workout which would be +10lbs since the jump. Only had 300 cal breakfast in me plus ~60oz of water. Also after a light day eating yesterday. Will get an AM weight the next couple of days for a good look at what I’m weighing.

Mood and all seems stable/normal as I’ve been reporting. Had a gnarly headache at work, if it continues I’ll prob just go back 220mg.

Roughly a week remaining give or take. Even if I had to stop today for some reason I would call this a pretty great run.... I think the deciding factor will be how recovery goes. If it’s hard to bounce back I will regret not dosing higher and stretching cycle longer. Will also make it hard to justify future andro runs over just using AAS. If I can bounce back quick and easy it’ll be the ultimate key for me as I’ll probably end up running an andro cycle every couple months over the next year in that case.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang i did not know those cookies were 140 cal a piece. I could smash about 10 of those easy. Well I know what to add into my diet when bulking ;)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang i did not know those cookies were 140 cal a piece. I could smash about 10 of those easy. Well I know what to add into my diet when bulking ;)
Okay, I was wrong. They’re 110 per 2 cookies. Which makes more sense. They have another pumpkin cookie I guess that was showing up on MyFitnessPal plus google search lol

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 29
(183.4lbs AM Weight | 3.1k cal 200P/330C/135F)
Light chest hypertrophy + Arms

Another day anotha great pump. Today made me miss arm days lol maybe once I switch up routine I will have to throw an all out arm day back in. Got an AM weight, so altogether up about 7lbs from the jump. Pretty good if you consider that it’s only been 29 days plus I’ve only went over 3k cals like once or twice.

Not much new to report so I’ll talk about PCT. Could use some advice especially when it comes to training.

PCT PLAN:
  • DIET: Will be upping cals to 3.5-3.8k range with 210-220+ protein as the goal range. High carb (continuing bulk)
  • SUPPLEMENTS: Rebirth + Sustain Alpha as my main unit to hopefully get us back to baseline. Anabolic Effect to hopefully keep some gains/physique altering effects coming and pumps plus I’m just intrigued to see what this stuff is about. Ghost SIZE (Epicatechin plus creatine, betaine, and beta ala) bc Epi is my GOAT natty supp. Helps all around and also always gives me a slight libido boost on top of all else 😈. Also have not used creatine or any staples for most this run so that’ll be of assistance. Soy Lecithins (Phosphaditic acid) bc gains + pump and amazingly cheap. So hopefully this stack of goods can keep my mood/pumps/libido/strength up to par. Will prob log
  • TRAINING: Not sure what to do here. Really contemplating doing Smolov Jr to make some real bench progress and hopefully continue PRing into PCT. That may be a dumb idea tho 😆. What is the general rule of thumb as far as changing training into PCT? My current routine needed change but I figured I’d endure thru it as the andros would be of assistance. I guess it’ll be something to sleep on

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't change training during pct but others may say different.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 32

Just a quick update off day today so I didn’t track macros as I undereat a bit on my off days. No weight either. I have 2 days remaining, when I wake up layer today and then Monday. I will give an update for each day then begin my PCT which I’ll be logging as well. Yesterday’s lift went:

BP: 290x4(PR), 290x2 Slingshot: 290x5, 305x5(PB)
Paused: 255x6
Larsen Spoto: 225x5x3 (PB)
*pushups: 3 sets 10-15
Db skull crush: 45x8, 45x6 (x2)
*DB floor press: 45x12 (x3)

PR’d on bench yet again. Wanted 290x5 but back to back PR’s is still back to back PR’s :D 305x5 in the slingshot and the 3x5 spoto Larsen are both personal bests as well (I guess technically PR’s but they’re so new to my training I prefer to refer to it as a PB lol). Felt super strong on the skull crusher floor press combo too. Strength all around felt great and for a workout that I wasn’t 1000% zoned in for like the PR week prior.

Tonight and Monday I’m going to begin using the Ghost SIZE and Soy Lecithins to hopefully get a head start on them kicking in early on into PCT.
All in all:
12 days @ 110mg (12 pills)
14 days @ 220mg (28 pills)
6 days @ 330mg (8 when all is said and done) (24 pills)

12+28+24 = 64 pills. Leaving me 26 remaining. So not even a full bottle of either 1/4 andro. Weight jumped 7-8lbs. Had great mental / alpha effect, libido boosts, physique effects, AMAZING PUMPS, plus some good PR’s with little to no side effects (a few headaches early on, and some slight lethargy which I haven’t been noticing really at all last week or so).

Have to cut cycle off because October is filled with; tattoo appointments (might cause some days off), vacation at end of month (will be booze filled), and most likely getting a flu shot this year @ end of Oct and would like to be a bit recovered as I know anabolics can tend to weaken immune system. So all in all I will cut on Monday and begin PCT. Can’t wait for next run as I took a super conservative approach to an already fairly conservative stack here, I think maybe a week @ 220mg and 4-5 weeks @ 330mg id see some spectacular gains. Considering using Alpha-4 (TD) stacked with Hard Rock 1-Andro tabs next time around (prob January).