Becoming Mandro the Giant (1 & 4 Andro Stack)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 34 (Last Day)
(184.6lbs)
Bench: 275x3 (x5)
Paused: 255x5, 255x3
Banded Pause: 225x5 (x3)
LS Press: 225x4, 225x3, 205x3
Db skull: 45x6,5,5
*db floor press: 45x15,12,12

Very good last session. The 5x3 moved super easy and the banded pauses were the heaviest I worked up to so far since starting them (and that was even on top of more volume then usually performed by the time I get to them and the extra regular pauses added in). Great pump as well per usual. Overall just felt super strong today. Morning weight today would put me up nearly 8 total pounds in just under 5 weeks. Very pleased with. As I’ve mentioned waist feels smaller (tho I think I look less lean so a bit strange). Anyway..

Will have a final review up later and I’ll also link the log to my PCT 🤠

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you feel like you got any water retention from the 4-andro? That could explain your waist feeling smaller, but not looking leaner, I think. If so, that will normalize during pct and leaner look will follow.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bro. 8lbs is solid in 5 weeks! Look forward to your pct log

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will have a final review up later and I’ll also link the log to my PCT 🤠
Nice! In for the final review and definitely will follow along on your pct log.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you feel like you got any water retention from the 4-andro? That could explain your waist feeling smaller, but not looking leaner, I think. If so, that will normalize during pct and leaner look will follow.
I actually theorized that myself but cannot say for sure until that time comes. Seems the only rational explanation tho IMO

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS / REVIEW

Weigh Gain: 184.6lbs (+7.7lbs)
  • I feel this is mainly lean weight (you can judge based on photos). As I said my lifting belt fits noticeably looser which would indicate waist size reduced. Though I don’t feel I look much leaner. It could be that my waist did shrink but water retention from the 4andro caused a visible anomaly.
Strength Gain: +10lbs on 5RM, +10lbs on 5 rep working sets, +10lbs on DB seal rows (main back exercise due to disc issues). I also hit personal bests on spoto presses, slingshot bench, and banded bench. Working weight with other exercises also jumped up slightly.
  • I have only been strength training bench/bench related moves. COVID-19 and lockdowns has me training mainly at home and at my small church gym so I’m limited by that mixed with my disc issues. I would’ve loved to see what difference this stack made for my legs if I had a hack squat and some other equipment at my disposal. All in all strength gains were tremendous especially considering my conservative approach to dosing.
Side Effects: Very Tolerable
  • I experienced some slight lethargy in the middle of the run but it seemed to clear up by the end with nothing changed/added on my part
  • I had some minor headaches in early days and also around final days but other than that nothing
  • Sometimes after dosing I would get a bit of anxiety. Usually my evening dose at dinner. I have mild anxiety so probably just an enhancement on that. I never noticed with my AM/pre-workout dose — probably because I went to lift
  • Towards the end of the run I lost some of the desire for sex but if it happened I was ready to rock and roll. Was a bit weird
  • Expected but I shall mention, slight hypogonadism. Not really that bad or noticeable though
  • BP before/after was nearly identical at right around 120/80
Ergogenic Effects: Overall Amazing
  • Pumps (9/10) - had to be one of the best aspects along with the strength gains. I had amazing pumps and I was very vocal of that all log. As someone who usually trains more bodybuilding orientated this is a huge plus as it greatly enhance mind muscle connection (also despite more strength, powerlifting based training ATM).
  • Libido (7.5/10) - like I said this took a weird curve towards the end but for most of the run libido was GREAT 😎😈
  • Mood (10/10) - I felt fucking great and alpha this whole run. Subtly. But def noticed my confidence increased and all around felt better. Wish I could feel like this 24/7 year round. As a bit of a quiet person I tend to keep to myself but this had me way more talkative and upbeat in social settings
  • Aesthetics (7-8/10) - to be fair, this is a bit hard to judge. Bulking makes it hard to really gage the changes in physique as you lose definition it’s harder to see. I will say in the very beginning I felt tighter and leaner. As I bulked I felt fuller/bigger. Noticed some fair gains in shoulders/traps (androgen receptors) and arms mainly. I think I’ve gotten a bit wider as well. I’m sure I came up all around but those are my main noticeable gains. Also as noted earlier about waist
Overall, a very great experience especially for a 5 week conservative, feet-wetting run. Cannot wait for my next time around with whatever combo of Andro/DHEA products I end up choosing. It’s hard to rate the overall and obviously everyone has different goals, risk/reward palates, expectations, and such. But 10/10 I would recommend and hope that anyone who was in a similar situation to me prior to reading this can take away a solid expectation and idea of what a run with 1DHEA and 4DHEA will yield/be like. Lastly one last look at my dosing:
12 days @ 110mg
14 days @ 220mg
6 days @ 330mg

Before: After:

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really enjoyed this log! Thanks! If you run it again would you start at a higher dose?
Me too. Great Log bro. Very detailed and thorough. Glad you enjoyed the run so much!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Enjoyed the log as well.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's over here

every pct should include sustain alpha...endoamp max is a staple for me, but is also great for pct!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log. Visible gains in the delts and Pecs.