Becoming Invictus.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Salvēte! Over the next 4 weeks I will be utilizing Iron Legion Invictus as part of my contest prep. As of today I am 33 days out, my first dose will be tomorrow thus giving me 32 days of Invictus to the show date.

Starting Stats: 5’11, 173.8lbs(last week daily average).

I am currently racing against the clock at this point as I’m not as conditioned as I should be. I tried doing what should’ve been a 20+ week prep in about 13.5. First show. So hopefully the Invictus will be of aid.

Diet/Other Supps:
Right now the cals/macros are 1605cal 200P/100-125C/35-45F with one refeed on Saturdays @ 2400cal. As far as other supplements I am using;
  • My typical vitamins (multi, d3, elderberry, etc.)
  • Creatine @ 5g/day
  • Epiplex/Epicatechin @ 300mg/day (going to up to 600mg/day next week)
  • ThermoAmp @ 2 caps/day
  • Preworkout (Seismic Surge, though it’s about gone and we’ll see what I get). I’m using this and whatever pre I get next to utilize Yohimbe in it as much as the actual pre-so benefits as it gives some appetite suppression

Cardio is just LISS on the bike at 6-7miles/day. Training is P/P/L/P/P/OFF/OFF. Enjoy day 1 update tomorrow

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m logging it now. It helps man. The cortisol lowering effect has a skin thinning/drying effect. Syced to see you at show day. I am competing in August

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m logging it now. It helps man. The cortisol lowering effect has a skin thinning/drying effect. Syced to see you at show day. I am competing in August
Goodluck dude! I saw you are dosing high but what would be the recommended dosing? Last time I used some cortisol lowering products I ended up pretty lethargic, probably tanking cortisol a bit so I believe I’m going to start on the lower end.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck dude! I saw you are dosing high but what would be the recommended dosing? Last time I used some cortisol lowering products I ended up pretty lethargic, probably tanking cortisol a bit so I believe I’m going to start on the lower end.
recommended dosing is .5ml twice daily=half a dropper 2x daily....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a good way to go. You can always increase if needed.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright so a small update:
Dosed .3ml day 1
Dosed .3ml AM & PM day 2
Will dose the same today-Sunday

Will decide then how I feel will prob to .5ml AM/.3ml PM then in week 3 go .5/.5 as long as all is well. If you’ve followed any of my logs you may know I believe in getting the most out of the least and easing nice and slow into things.

As far as effects; I feel very nice—calming, relaxed post application. Especially after the first dose, 2nd dose is a little less noticeable.

Weighed in 171.4lbs yesterday (new low weigh-in), 171.0lbs this morning (new new low weigh-in). So that was nice.

Obviously not much more to update will give more feedback on Monday most likely. Cheers y’all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright so a small update:
Dosed .3ml day 1
Dosed .3ml AM & PM day 2
Will dose the same today-Sunday

Will decide then how I feel will prob to .5ml AM/.3ml PM then in week 3 go .5/.5 as long as all is well. If you’ve followed any of my logs you may know I believe in getting the most out of the least and easing nice and slow into things.

As far as effects; I feel very nice—calming, relaxed post application. Especially after the first dose, 2nd dose is a little less noticeable.

Weighed in 171.4lbs yesterday (new low weigh-in), 171.0lbs this morning (new new low weigh-in). So that was nice.

Obviously not much more to update will give more feedback on Monday most likely. Cheers y’all.
good luck!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
in. perhaps some thermogenic foods, hot peppers, matcha, black coffee + fasting!!!

maybe alpha-yohimbine while fasting in morning + LISS.

super high protein diet and low carb/fat ~ 250gm to preserve muscle would get you lean fast!!