Beastdrol/EPI Bridge with Katanadrol or Furuza

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Ok guys, I'll finish my PCT in 2 weeks for my standalone 5week EPI run from which I had good results. I am trying to plan my next cycle and would like some advice from the forum.

22yrs old
5'6"
172lbs
~15-17% bf
Bench max 275x4

I did 5weeks of an EPI run dosing 50mg/day and had no sides.

I'm looking at doing a Beastdrol/EPI Bridge while dosing katanadrol or furuza the entire time.

On Cycle:

Beastdrol
20/30/30/0/0/0

Epi
0/0/30/40/40/50

katanadrol or furuza
150/150/150/150/150/150

Fish oil
liver support

I am eating very clean, 1 gallon of water intake each day, doing 30mins-1hr of cardio each day riding my road bike.

Goals:
1. Gain 15lbs on cycle, retain at least 8lbs after cycle
2. Cut down body fat
3. Get strong
4. Get ripped

I need advice on whether the katanadrol or furuza would be too much in addtion to the beastdrol & epistane bridge? Please give me your input. Like I said, I'm looking to start in two weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your dosing looks pretty good on the Beastdrol and Epi. That cycle gives some nice gains. Adding in Katana could aid you in helping shed some BF on this cycle but you will have to dose it higher. 150 is not much at all. 300-350 is where it shines at.

What do you have lined up for PCT?

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Thanks for the response. So do you think 300mg of Katana on top of the Beast/EPI bridge is a good number to start at? I just did not want to over do it and wasn't sure where to start at.

Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20
Looking for advice on what else to do for PCT with this kind of run.

I have been looking at other products such as need2guard and hcgenerate. What is your advice on this?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO there is no need to go over 20/20/10/10 on Nolva. Maybe run 40 for the first 3 days

As far as the Katana, its hard to say exactly how much benefit you will get from running it vs not. It really dependsa lot on your goals. If you aim to recomp which is what it sounds like, then Katana would help a lot with that. But IMO I would opt for a Epi/Katana stack for 6 weeks over the Beast/Epi bridge if my goal was recomp. I just dont know if you will see the benefit of Katana while running Beastdrol.

N2guard is a great all in one on cycle support. Run it all through your cycle and PCT. HCGenerate is awesome to run on cycle to prevent shutdown and help libido and of course is great to usde to help get your natural test production back up in PCT. You do not have to run it on cycle and in PCT but that is optimal. If I had to choose I would at least run it in PCT.

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Katanadrol came back in stock so I ordered 2 Bottles of Katana and 1 Bottle of Beast. Still have to get some Epistane though.

I am going to run HCGenerate on cycle and during PCT. I would like to do the same for Need2Guard but it is not in stock. Is Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist anywhere close to Need2Guard? I need something in my hand by August 1.

PCT will be Nolvadex, HCGenerate, Need2Guard, and Forma-Stanzolol

I really need to find a support supplement soon though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I prefer N2guard and its profile, cycle assist will still protect you. If you need to get some supports that quick then you can go ahead and pick up the cycle assist and you will be good to go.

You have a very nicely laid out cycle planned with some very good products. A good call to run HCGenerate on cycle and PCT also. If you don't log this then at least let us know how this cycle went for you when its over. I'd be interested in your results. You should see some nice things come out of this...;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Word, id be interested in seeing how the hcgenerate works for you on cycle. Ive yet to see someone log that like rick said....wink wink.

N2guard should be back in stock in the next 2 to 3 weeks from what i hear. If u havent started your cycle yet id go for that. Worked great for me last cycle.

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Ok, got 1bottle of beastdrol, 2bottles of Katanadrol, and 1bottle of HCGenerate in the mail today. 2bottles of Epistane and 1 of cycle assist will be here any day now. I will log this starting Aug 1 and got enough Katanadrol to dose at 300mg/day throughout the entire cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, got 1bottle of beastdrol, 2bottles of Katanadrol, and 1bottle of HCGenerate in the mail today. 2bottles of Epistane and 1 of cycle assist will be here any day now. I will log this starting Aug 1 and got enough Katanadrol to dose at 300mg/day throughout the entire cycle.
Awesome man!! I will definetely follow your log when you start it. If you can throw a link up in here once you get ready to start man. Should be a great cycle!!:thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear man. I know u will love this cycle! If u need any other help or advice dont hesitate to pm one of us bro. We're glad to help :)

rickyh

rickyh

Awards
Well, cycle starts Monday, Aug 1. I'll post a link here to my log thread once I make it. I'm really excited to start seeing some results. Also got creatine and 2 huge (5lb?) true-mass protein for the cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, cycle starts Monday, Aug 1. I'll post a link here to my log thread once I make it. I'm really excited to start seeing some results. Also got creatine and 2 huge (5lb?) true-mass protein for the cycle.
Sounds great bro. Looking forward to the log and the big gains that I'm sure will come with it :sgrin: