MidwestBeast said:Never heard of dragon, myself, but just go off of what the ratings and reviews reflect (and as jbry mentioned, price).
RHPelboom said:I'm a college baseball player (RHP) looking to tack on some weight before the spring season starts. Any information regarding what would be best for a baseball player to take that won't be harsh on joints and have minimal sides. I'd like to hear it from guys in the same boat as me that actually knows what they're talking about not just me looking up alot of stuff that I don't know is true. Thanks.
Preciate it guys
MidwestBeast said:I'm so glad I'm done playing baseball...lol
ripped_one said:When I was in college I worked out with one of the baseball players. He got on tren, had some temporary mental breakdown, failed out of college, got depressed and got hooked on meth, parents kicked him out of the house, hooked up with a bitch from MySpace, got some disease, and last I heard he was back on meth again. Can't make that up... that's what happens when you live in Oklahoma.