BEAST73, and the 9% BodyFat Journey!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's up Guys and Gals?!? I haven't done a log for months now, but I'm Lit and Focused to achieve this goal at 9% body fat, look strong, and massive! I will be logging workouts daily or every other day, and I will not be tracking macros. I would love for everyone to follow this log for motivation, motivate me, and for any past and present experience advice. If I achieve this or not, my endgame goal will always be healthy. Here is my InBody composition Analysis scan. Thanks!

8FC87AB1-3B34-4139-BB8D-220920E53F5E.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The workout this morning was awesome! Morning weight 219lbs.

1.Abs, The Roman Chair 8 sets.
2. Leg extension 9 sets.

Chest
3. Dumbbell Decline 8 sets.
4. Dumbbell Incline 8 sets.

Back
5. 1 arm dumbbell rows 8 sets.
6. Barbell Bent-over rows 8 sets.
7. Seated Pull-downs 5 sets.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in brother. Let's get this done. You got this

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, looking for motivation. I'm most interested in your training log, knowing that you train way harder than most here.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 218!
Abdominal workout
Leg raises and pushes the legs to the ceiling. Knee tucks. Total: 500 to 700 repetitions.

55Lbs Dumbbell front Squats Total: 200 repetitions.

This morning will be my first Expo at a local civic center. Representing a local nutrition store and my Fitness business. Fierce Lean and Fit. Also, We will be doing a Health and Wellness Women’s Expo, this Saturday.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 220! This morning workout session will be HIIT CARDIO. I had a great time yesterday with some an amazing people. We had a good turnout at my part-time job, Mississippi Power Electrical Company. We are scheduled for another expo this Saturday.

IMG_2854.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday workout was HIIT Cardio. This morning bodyweight 214. I had a crazy intense workout this morning!! I'm scheduled for an in- body composition, next Friday.

Abs
Leg extension 7 sets.
Cable Flys 10 sets.
Decline Dumbbell press 10 sets.
Incline Dumbbell press 10 sets.
1 arm dumbbell row 10 sets.
Seated Pull-Downs 7 sets.
Hammer Curls 5 sets.

B650D634-5C15-4023-AB2C-374BFAD04898.jpg

2F768B71-19E3-4695-85E4-E5366E6DC9CD.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my normal routine: Starting my weekly workout regimen with a strong recovery and strong mindset, after 68 hours of resting, no supplements, and healthy nourishments. This morning, 5-Star nutrition supplements and today’s workout will be ABS, HIIT cardio, and leg extension.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 214! Yesterday I visited the Cycle Bar exercise club, and burn 531 calories and it was awesome! This morning workout will consist of 2000 repetition. Chest, Back, Shoulders, and Legs. Also, We made the local news station yesterday. I was so excited for me, and my new business partners.

56D87EB1-0CCE-4A53-9195-CB8EAC0AE8D6.jpg

1B250F0A-BB28-4EC2-8C99-C840D42AE9E4.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning weight 214! Yesterday I visited the Cycle Bar exercise club, and burn 531 calories and it was awesome! This morning workout will consist of 2000 repetition. Chest, Back, Shoulders, and Legs. Also, We made the local news station yesterday. I was so excited for me, and my new business partners.

View attachment 185907

View attachment 185908
That's amazing! Congratulations!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! Maybe someone discovers you for a movie now!

#Disney :)

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 211.
Workout session this morning.
1.Leg Extension.
2. DB Decline Press.
3. DB Incline Press.
4.Cable Flys.
5. Seated DB Side-Laterals.
6. Seated DB Front Raises.
7. DB 1 Arm Row.
8. Barbell Bentover Row.
9. Seated Pull-Downs.
10. Upright Row.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning weight 211.
Workout session this morning.
1.Leg Extension.
2. DB Decline Press.
3. DB Incline Press.
4.Cable Flys.
5. Seated DB Side-Laterals.
6. Seated DB Front Raises.
7. DB 1 Arm Row.
8. Barbell Bentover Row.
9. Seated Pull-Downs.
10. Upright Row.
Wow, looks like a killer session! How long did that take you?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yesterday was HIIT, Cardio!
This morning weight 208 and
today is rest and eating.
The picture in the dark blue shirt was taken on April 21 at the end of my 3 months bulking and the picture in the light blue shirt was taken this morning. Within the 4 months of cutting, I only performed 1 month of direct abdominal exercises. You don’t lose your stomach through core training, you lose stomach and body fat through the eating. But exercising and supplements will speed the process up.

8CA2CD19-6DBC-4FAD-9F7E-A5ECB55029C5.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 210.
Workout for today.

1.Abs Roman Chair.
2. Leg Extension.
3. Dumbbell Decline Chest Press.
4. Dumbbell Incline Chest Press.
5. Standing Cable Flys.
6. Dumbbell Flat Chest Press.
7. Seated Pull Downs.
8. Side Laterals.
9. Barbell Front/Behind Neck Press.
10. Bentover and Upright.
11. Bicep/ Hammer Curls.
12. Stair master.

IMG_4649.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 211.
Yesterday workout.
1.Abs/Roman Chair.
2.Leg Extension.
3. Decline Dumbbell Press.
4. Incline Dumbbell Press.
5. Standing Cable Flys.
6.1 Arm Dumbbell Row.
7. Seated Dumbbell Side Laterals.
8. Dumbbell Front Raises.

This morning: HIIT CARDIO!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 208.5.
Abs, Leg Extension, Incline speed walking on the treadmill, 2 Miles, and 4 sets of 45Lbs front squats. I haven’t done squats for 3 weeks now due to difficulties but this morning I was able to perform them.

8C708955-9CBF-4FCA-8624-6F3E739EEB1D.jpg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you went up 10 lbs and lost 4 percent body fat in one month? What gear are you using?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This morning workout session. Shoulders, Back, and Arms. Also, Monday and Tuesday workout sessions will be HIIT cardio and Legs. My eating for the last 5 months has been 1 meal a day, 1/2 gallon of water, and 2 chocolate chip cookie for dessert.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruh that’s a change if you aren’t on gear. So much of a change I wanna call BS lol
Look at his history... He knows how to manipulate his body with nutrition and training.... Which is 90% of the equation. Gear helps but if you know what you're doing and have seen beasts history youd believe him. Not every one needs gear to gain and lose bf. I dont believe hes taking any gear

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look at his history... He knows how to manipulate his body with nutrition and training.... Which is 90% of the equation. Gear helps but if you know what you're doing and have seen beasts history youd believe him. Not every one needs gear to gain and lose bf. I dont believe hes taking any gear
Thanks a Million, Brother!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know he’s not, I’m just giving him a hard time cause it’s such a difference

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bruh that’s a change if you aren’t on gear. So much of a change I wanna call BS lol
I am 100 percent calling BS or the chart is completely wrong. No one and I do mean no one is getting numbers like that naturally...ever..in any scenario.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sorry but this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sorry but this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sorry but this might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. He gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 4 percent body fat in one month. That did not fucking happen naturally. Lmao! It takes a surplus to build muscle and a deficit to lose body fat. The only thing that can do both at the same time is the use of anabolic steroids. You can’t fucking build muscle and burn fat simultaneously as a natural unless you’re brand new to lifting. Beast is older and has been lifting for years. He doesn’t defy science and he’s not genetically special. Quit the BS. Beast is lying or the chart is fake or way way off. Why do people on this forum lie about gear use? I have no clue but it wouldn’t be the first time

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The chart says he lost 3% bodyfat in one week? That can't be correct.....