BEAST73, and the 9% BodyFat Journey!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I talk to him on a regular basis and can tell you he isn't on any gear. If he where I would know.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sorry but this might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. He gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 4 percent body fat in one month. That did not fucking happen naturally. Lmao! It takes a surplus to build muscle and a deficit to lose body fat. The only thing that can do both at the same time is the use of anabolic steroids. You can’t fucking build muscle and burn fat simultaneously as a natural unless you’re brand new to lifting. Beast is older and has been lifting for years. He doesn’t defy science and he’s not genetically special. Quit the BS. Beast is lying or the chart is fake or way way off. Why do people on this forum lie about gear use? I have no clue but it wouldn’t be the first time
Brah dont hate... go back and look at his threads and look at his diet. There was a period Where he was really lean at like 190 then he started eating donuts and all kinds of stuff of course he gained a lot of body fat. Cleaned his diet up and was still gaining. I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to understand. I could gain 10 lb in a month and lose body fat as well if I got into the 15% body fat range in around 190 I could very easily get up to 200 pounds and lose body fat in a month. If you seen his journey this isn't the first time he's gained that much weight he used to be much bigger and also was coming off of a cut after adding that body fat back on I believe. Anyway it may be hard for you to believe but understanding how people can manipulate their body diet and nutrition steroids aren't always answer and aren't always necessary.

Plus it's not like he goes around advertising he's Natty. The only time he lets people know is when they ask. He's a humble guy and works harder than probably anybody on here he understands his body and how it responds to nutrition. This is what everybody needs to come into is really being in tune with what works and what doesn't.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brah dont hate... go back and look at his threads and look at his diet. There was a period Where he was really lean at like 190 then he started eating donuts and all kinds of stuff of course he gained a lot of body fat. Cleaned his diet up and was still gaining. I'm not sure why that's so hard for you to understand. I could gain 10 lb in a month and lose body fat as well if I got into the 15% body fat range in around 190 I could very easily get up to 200 pounds and lose body fat in a month. If you seen his journey this isn't the first time he's gained that much weight he used to be much bigger and also was coming off of a cut after adding that body fat back on I believe. Anyway it may be hard for you to believe but understanding how people can manipulate their body diet and nutrition steroids aren't always answer and aren't always necessary.

Plus it's not like he goes around advertising he's Natty. The only time he lets people know is when they ask. He's a humble guy and works harder than probably anybody on here he understands his body and how it responds to nutrition. This is what everybody needs to come into is really being in tune with what works and what doesn't.
Thanks Brother and well said! I was super lean when I started my Bulking in January. My weight got up to 220lbs after 4 months, and I started my cut in May. Also, during this cutting, I am doing a deficit and surplus. For everyone, I’m not using gear.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 211.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, the workout will be HIIT cardio, leg extension, and arms. Each day. Rest Thursday.

Weight training Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Rest Monday. Things might change due to Job schedule. I hope everyone has a great week, and make gainz!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning weight 211.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, the workout will be HIIT cardio, leg extension, and arms. Each day. Rest Thursday.

Weight training Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Rest Monday. Things might change due to Job schedule. I hope everyone has a great week, and make gainz!
Whats your target weight @BEAST73

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Godstrength, I don’t want to go under 195 but I would love to stay between 200 to 205.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This picture was taken May the 5th after a 3-month bulk.

A61EFA5A-1036-4FA8-A526-5518926BF5BC.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 212.
Last day for weight training.

1. Abs
2. Leg Extension
3. Shoulders
4. Back
5. Biceps
6. Forearms
7. Triceps/Frist time hitting them in 2 years.

The next 3 days will be HIIT cardio, Quads, and surplus eating. Have a great week!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Greatness is something we made up, and somehow we come to believe that greatness is a gift, only for the chosen ones, prodigies, superstars, and the rest of us standby watching their success. This is not true. Greatness is not some rare DNA strand, and it’s not some precious thing. Greatness is no more unique to us than breathing, and we are all capable of achieving greatness. The secret to greatness is who is willing to sacrifice, and the most starving one!

Workout in the books!

5A4C12E9-83BC-4ABC-9B34-4A7E68E9AC6E.jpg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoulders look a lot bigger for sure, so do your arms

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a transformation. Can you provide some insight to your cutting diet and macros vs your maintenance? At the workout intensity you have outlined just making it through on maintenance would be a feat let alone a cutting cycle. Kudos on knowing your nutritional needs to a T. More guys need to see things like this when they come into lifting/exercise.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What a transformation. Can you provide some insight to your cutting diet and macros vs your maintenance? At the workout intensity you have outlined just making it through on maintenance would be a feat let alone a cutting cycle. Kudos on knowing your nutritional needs to a T. More guys need to see things like this when they come into lifting/exercise.
Thanks, a million! Macros, I don’t count anymore. I just eat whatever I think is healthy, and that will help me achieve my goals. I typically eat chicken, beef, bananas, veggies, and I am huge fan of beans. I use the same bowls and plates when I was counting my macros for Deficit and Surplus. My weightlifting is based on volume, and HIIT cardio. Also, I get 6 to 8 hours of sleep.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, a million! Macros, I don’t count anymore. I just eat whatever I think is healthy, and that will help me achieve my goals. I typically eat chicken, beef, bananas, veggies, and I am huge fan of beans. I use the same bowls and plates when I was counting my macros for Deficit and Surplus. My weightlifting is based on volume, and HIIT cardio. Also, I get 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
Thanks for the insight. Sounds like for lack of a better term without a quantitative means you can just go based on "feel" perse and know what you need. Definitely a nice place to be. Kind of reminds me of the carnivore diet where you eat until satiated and your body will respond as needed in terms of metabolism. Eat the right things and the right benefits come of it.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 213.
In the next 10 days, my training will look like this.
Today
Rest.

Tuesday
Legs
Shoulders
Back
Arms.

Wednesday
HIIT Cardio.

Thursday
Legs
Shoulders
Back
Arms.

Friday
HIIT Cardio.

Saturday
Leg
Chest
Back.

Sunday
Legs
Chest
Back
Arms.

Monday
Shoulders
Back.

Tuesday
Rest.

Wednesday
DB and Barbell Squats.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
D4C6B761-CEE5-40A7-9BDC-E91F9BBB3EF5.jpg

7 days in strong with the new 10-day workout regimen and results are looking promising...

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck of a brutal workout cycle there. The leg volume is huge considering the lifting days and HIIT.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 208!
Yesterday was HIIT cardio and this morning HIIT cardio. My body is looking good and I'm seeing new definitions all over. Mental focus is crazy good and foods have been boring but necessary. Tomorrow rest day and Surplus eating. Here is my last inbody scan for September.

IMG_6503.JPG

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 209!
Workouts have been awesome and tough this week, but the grind while fighting in the trenches, have been worth it! Breakfast this morning after several intense compound movements. Now, I will cut back on the cardio and focus on Mass, Strength, and Power.

4061A2DB-1F96-4392-A9AD-FDF6BAB41040.jpg

B64BDC46-4BF3-4B60-9B28-66917DCC632F.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 209.5.
This morning workout will be Shoulders, Back, and Arms. Strength is increasing and Recovery is getting better each day.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning weight 210.
Workout routine for the next 4 days.

Day #1.
Squats
Standing Cable Flys
DB Decline Chest Press.
DB Incline Chest Press.

Back
Barbell Bent-over Rows.
Seated Pull-Downs.

Day #2
Squats.
Barbell
Decline.
Incline.
Flat.

Back
1 arm rows.
Seated Pulleys.

Day #3
Squats.
Leg extension.

Shoulders
Seated Db Side Laterals.
Front Raises.
DB Presses.

Back
1 Arm Row
Barbell Bent-Over Rows.
Seated pull- down.
Seated pulleys.
Upright Row.

Day #4
Abs
Biceps.
Forearms.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning Weight 210!
I had a Madly insane workout yesterday morning! This week I will be focusing on weight training and no cardio.

B5E8DCA5-63F0-4826-90A6-1251D7518AC9.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m still going strong in the gym and with my eating. Bodyweight is at 210, and I'm loving the way I have been feeling these last weeks now. Hopefully, I will hit a 9% solid and 8% will be the lowest I will go. Have a great weekend and stay focused!

E240D572-3800-4CD1-8E79-BDFD89126B0E.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m still going strong in the gym and with my eating. Bodyweight is at 210, and I'm loving the way I have been feeling these last weeks now. Hopefully, I will hit a 9% solid and 8% will be the lowest I will go. Have a great weekend and stay focused!

View attachment 188891
Looking great brother

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats happening @BEAST73 long time no hear.... Still grinding?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, Brother! I have been doing a bulking for 3 months now, and my body weight is 235.
Checking in here! Dang 235, what BF% on the Renpho E-scale?

You heading to 9% and what target weight? I'll look up to see if you posted that.