Bear with me guys: IGF-1 and penile tissue hyperplasia?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i see what are you saying and i agree. stretching will thin tissue walls for sure. Jelqing, however, should increase bloodflow to support length gains. While the penis is not a muscle, jelqing will increase the overall mass of your member. over time, of course.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
can you lose your gains if jelquing is initiated and not sustained.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
somewhat. but not like losing muscle if you stop working out. if you **** is stretched (stretching) and the tissue expanded (jelqing) it is basically there to stay.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
YEah- I said the stretching works! (Its called something jewish sounding really). I was saying though that I didnt know what Excercise they were refering to, which is when I mentions scheckeliung, or "stretching".
fowfer

Wellshii

Awards
So many threads on this and dht theory,but yet no one ever ever post a log or results.
Jelqing does work. Just like working out. The penile tissue does resond. Id lvoe to inject this compound or some good ol masterone,
but where the hell can I get igf-1 anyways. Regardless, no proof has been shown and eventually I am going to put the masterone method to use,
but thats when I start cycling,which might be another few years from now anyways.

Good subject though.