Be V00D00's Guinea Pig Contest

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
voo, i've got a question. Since revolt is being discontinued, and wasn't ever sold by NP so far as I can tell, would you be allowed to post links to anyplace that still has some but is clearing it out at bargain prices? I want to pick up a bottle before it disappears, figure I may as well get it as cheap as I can :)

Bishop2009

Bishop2009

Banned
Awards
well i workout three times a week and i plan on starting a new cycle so maybe i qualify im 6'1 195 lbs and 16 years old... for all of you saying im too young im sorry.... but dont tell me i know... ive done much research and its all good...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are too young to be posting in our steroid section!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
voo, i've got a question. Since revolt is being discontinued, and wasn't ever sold by NP so far as I can tell, would you be allowed to post links to anyplace that still has some but is clearing it out at bargain prices? I want to pick up a bottle before it disappears, figure I may as well get it as cheap as I can :)
Yeah V00D00, what do YOU think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150, is that a legitimate time to ask for a link to another site? I'm just not sure, as revolt is something legal, and if its something NP doesn't sell it isn't asking for a cheaper price. or is it any links to competitors at all that are banned? I'm not sure where the link to the rules is to check it out myself :) but I surely dont want to be banned

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all. You are nopt going to get banned. We don't ban people randomly for innocent mistakes. I do commend you for inquiring before hand.

We have paying board sponsors. In the event that you link to an other retailers site it is in direct conflict with the business aspect of the paid sponsorship. We try to give exclusive retail advertisement to our paying board sponsors. So, the answer is no, do not link to other retailers even if they are legal supplements.

The rules link is at the top of the page along the menu bar.

BTW, I was being sarcastic in my first reply. ;) I hope it didn't go unnoticed :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well that sucks im too young!
You could do permanent irreversible damage to your hormonal systems. At least past 21, those systems are fully developed and any damage you do is pretty well reversible. Wait another 5 years. Trust me, you should have enough testosterone floating in you right now that taking any of the designers or steroids wouldn't help all that much more than a decent diet and creatine.

Bishop2009

Bishop2009

Banned
Awards
You could do permanent irreversible damage to your hormonal systems. At least past 21, those systems are fully developed and any damage you do is pretty well reversible. Wait another 5 years. Trust me, you should have enough testosterone floating in you right now that taking any of the designers or steroids wouldn't help all that much more than a decent diet and creatine.
i know... and i know.... its a hard choice to make...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i know... and i know.... its a hard choice to make...
No its not. You would be a dumbass to take steroids that young. Plain and simple. You should have no problems building muscle at a resonable pace. If you have a good reason by all means let us know. We are mearly trying to look out for your best intrests

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, this one is for V00d00, and its one he can answer :)

Whats the difference between Revolt + Trenadrol? moreso in terms of results. It also is a non-methylated correct?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Ok, this one is for V00d00, and its one he can answer :)

Whats the difference between Revolt + Trenadrol? moreso in terms of results. It also is a non-methylated correct?
both are non methyl. one is basically methoxy tren, though its not really a trenbolone product. it does have similar effects as trenbolone - lean gains, though a little more a bulker, STRENGTH and AGGRESSION, increased blood pressure, so on and so forth.

The other, (revolt) is a progestin based ph. I've actually never run it, which is actually what I base most of my reports on. However, from others I've heard its both wet and dry, more say its wet, which I would agree with. I would compare it to m14add based on the standard response. I hope that helps.

Honestly, ones class 1, the other class 2, stack em together. That was originally my plan, then they discontinued the product. But good news, Kilo tells me they're doing another run of Revolt, so theres some hope yet. ;)

(Im a bad influence)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found some in stock and bought 2 bottles of revolt (pity, someone else told me where I could have gotten xmass for a little more for the bottle, but the caps are 40mg instead of 25 but oh well) to set up for future cycles. Was kind of thinking of stacking with superdrol + epi. I wanted something at least part wet as I've got arthritis so just dry compounds could leave me hurting.

But trying it stacked with trenadrol and epi isn't a bad idea either, as that way i'm keeping the methyls down. When I say stacking, i'm really talking moderately dosed like 20 epi/10 superdrol/50 revolt in a 3x weekly pulse. i'll have to think about trenadrol in place of the superdrol, cause then i'd feel better about being at 30mg with the epi - one of my main concerns is keeping methyls low, I have an old and abused liver :)

Now I just need to find trenadrol cheap somewhere :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or....

You don't happen to have say 30 cap samples of trenadrol do you :D ? I think thats all I would need for a 5 week pulse in conjunction with epi + revolt. It just stinks to spend $40-50 on a bottle of 90 to only use 30 of em during the next few months. I mostly bought 2 bottles of revolt as it was looking like all the progestin based ones were disappearing.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Or....

You don't happen to have say 30 cap samples of trenadrol do you :D ? I think thats all I would need for a 5 week pulse in conjunction with epi + revolt. It just stinks to spend $40-50 on a bottle of 90 to only use 30 of em during the next few months. I mostly bought 2 bottles of revolt as it was looking like all the progestin based ones were disappearing.
Ill put it this way, kilo does not take real good care of its own. I handed those two bottles of tren out FROM MY OWN POCKET, that was not kilo sponsored in any way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeez, thats a pity. Oh well, maybe I can hook up with someone else who wants to do a trenadrol pulse too, flip them half a bottle of revolt for half a bottle of tren