Be in Our Advertising - Tell Me Your Stack!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey mangs/mangettes,

Jacob has asked me to put together some stacks for our website, but I am a lazy, lazy man. So, I'm turning to you guys for some help. All you have to do is list your n favourite USP Labs stack, with your name in the title, and give me a brief explanation of why you use it. If it's good, I'll use it as part of our advertising campaign, and send you a free bottle of USP Labs product from my own stash!

jonnyp

jonnyp

Awards
Proctor's Power and Slim Stack!

Stacking Powerfull and Pslin

This was great on a contest-prep diet, with carb cycling/low-carb.
Just took in most of days carbs pre-workout and it was good to go! This was especially good stack going natty.
Strength continued to increase throughout the diet, even though was dropping bf. Awesome vascularity at the gym, and got good's night rest too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt's Lean Mass Assimilation Stack:
3-4 AP spread throughout the day
1 P-slin Pre-workout

This stack helps to facilitate amazing lean mass gains while helping to shuttle needed nutrients to muscles. It allows for a large carb intake and leads to incredible endurance, pumps, strength, recovery, and muscle gains while holding fat at bay and even dropping some fat in certain situations. Muscle fullness will be pronounced throughout the day as well as increases in daily vascularity. The increased use of this stack will help to make those who struggle to handle carbs begin to use carbs extremely effectively. This stack should be the backbone to any stack and greatly increases the effectiveness of the other supplements taken with it.

Bolt's Natty AAS(Alpha Amplifying Stack)
4 Beta T-booster throughout the day
3-4 AP
1 P-slin Pre workout

This stack intensifies alpha male mentality and improves well being. Strength, endurance, pumps, recovery, and lean mass are all amplified greatly resulting in a true body changing stack. Your mood will greatly improve and you will feel like you are on top of the world. You will feel your muscles increase in hardness and gain a "shrink wrapped" feeling. Sleep will also be improved and this will increase your recovery as well as fuel you for the rest of your day. This stack can be used in conjunction with either a cut diet or bulking diet with incredible results.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Paul Miller's Lean Gain's Stack
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Powerful

Anabolic Pump is utilized twice a day to force feed my muscle with nutrients that help with growth and repair. It allows me to be in a calorie surplus and pack on dense lean muscle, with out having any effects on natural hormone levels in my body.

Pslin is used during my workout along with simple carbohydrates and amino acids to give me amazing recovery and endurance during training sessions. It helps me body take up key nutrients and calories in a time when they are needed the most, and allows me to push myself to a higher level of training.

Powerful
is used before bed to give me the deep REM sleep, so that my muscles can use all the nutrients to rebuild themselves. It helps keep me from going catabolic by increasing the release of natural growth hormone levels in my system. By doing this I notice leaner gains, stronger libido, and an alpha male mentality. The best part is there is no artificial hormones or synthetic chemicals going into my body.

By utilizing these three supplements from USPLabs I am able to get the most out of my training and diet. If your dedicated to being the best you can be, USPLabs gives you the extra edge to achieve your fitness goals. Also the helpful staff at USPLabs is always willing to lend advice to help you achieve your goals quicker than ever before.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does this double my chances? :)
I call it "GET BIG NOW" Spartan Edition

I just started this about a week and a half ago.

AP - breakfast, preworkout meal and dinner
I get in about 100g carbs for each of those meals, which has it at 300, get it, 300, Spartans.

+
Also dosing powerfull 3 preworkout and 2 before bed.

------------
Depending on the results yielded using these 2 bad boys I'll maybe include P-Slin for preworkout and SCissus 1 with each meal(6), find out what a Cissus pump feels like.

Carb gansta fo' life!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i updated my post above and will also be editing this one with two more stacks based on the other USP products i have used once i get some more time today...darn school work taking away my time!! :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Good Morning Stack
PSlin + 2 Recreate : Upon Waking
+ 15 mins later Large Carb Meal (e.g. 100g of Oats, Some Whey, Milk and Berries (Keep it liquidy, faster digesting!)) or a Shake with 100g if you want to work out within 30 minutes.
The caffeine gives you clean energy, and the cortisol lowering effects are important b/c morning cort is high, also helps with insulin b/c cort. lowers insulin sensitivity
+30 (Shake) or 60-90 (Meal) mins later = Workout
AP - 20 mins from end of workout, then a large high carb/protein no fat meal. (Or shake, but whole foods are my preferred means)
The AP will drive all the carbs right into your exhausted muscles.

+2-3 hours= 2 x Recreate 1x AP with a mod. carb meal
Keep the metabolism revving, and the muscles sucking up the carbs.

Pre-Bed - 2 Powerfull = Awesome sleep and recovery

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
"Carbo Loader for the Hopeful Grower"
aka USP Labs CLS Enhancment (Carb Loader Stack)

Products/Why:
P-Slin: Personally I have always found that my workouts are maximized by a large pre-workout consumption of complex carbohydrates (both from a standpoint of maximizing glycogen stores prior to lifting but it is also a mental thing, carbs to me = more potential growth.) Unfortunetly I was not blessed with the most efficent metabolism for carbs which makes higher carb diets (and meals) less effective for me because it comes with a price, fat gain. With P-Slin I can have my largest carb meal of the day 1.5 hours prior to lifting and have the mental focus and energy to destroy the weights.

Anabolic Pump: AP has become and will remain a staple of mine for ever unless somehow USP finds a way to make a Anabolic Pump v2. A year ago I hit a massive road block when I herniated multiple discs in my lower back. I had just spent close to 7 months trying to put on quality muscle and had gone from 185 pounds to 220 (some fat gain of course.) Now I was forced to completely stop lifting for close the full part of 6 months. I first ordered AP to help with fat gain while I was laid up. Luckily for myself I found a way to do mild cardio despite the back problems. Now the cardio alone helped with the fat loss I experienced, but the most insane part of that experience is that I lost no muscle what so ever during the entire 6 months. Now some would say that is impossible, but when I began lifting once again in October of 08 all my lifts were IDENTICAL to where I had left them (with a bf of close to 10 pounds lighter.)

Powerfull: Again from experience a USP Lab stack with Mass in mind at the moment is not complete without Powerful. After coming back from the time off and giving myself a whole 2 months to get back in the game without any help I turned to Powerful for some help breaking through plateaus. In only 4 weeks of use (1 bottle of powerful) I had brought my bench up from 225x8 to 225x15 at a body weight of 210 lbs. I was feeling so high while on powerful that even my squat jumped up from a plateaued 285x12 to 315x4 (without powerful I would have never felt in control of that weight with my back that way it was just a few months ago.) Powerful gave me that extra edge and confidence to do it.

Dosing:
Upon waking: 1 P-slin. 20 minuets later 1 bowl of Raisin Bran (807 calories, 64g protein from both fast and slow digesting sources, 140 grams of carbs.)

1 hour 30 minutes later: 3 powerfull. Carbs have been digesting and won’t blunt the effects of the Powerful.

45 minuets after P-Full dose, 2:15 minuets after P-Slin: In the gym busting my ass. Carbs have had more than enough time to be absorbed into the muscle and Powerful is on the verge of releasing full effects.

Post workout: Directly after training 1 AP, 20 minuets later post workout meal.

Rest of the Day: 2 more AP to ensure I can effectively get in the carbs and nutrients I want for maxed out LBM gains without the lingering idea of undesired fat gain. Large carb intake is no longer off my radar and instead my way of packing on muscle.

30 minutes before bed (1 hour after final meal of the day): 2 Powerfull.

**No Personal Experience at the moment but will eventually stack in to create the Carbo Loader Stack v2 :D:

ReCreate: Continues with my goal of maxed out LBM gains with no fat gain or potential fat loss. From reviews and USP products success on myself in the past ReCreate will be a sure staple on abnormally high calorie intake periods. *Dosing will be determined when I see how I respond.

USP Labs New Beta Test Booster: Everything I have heard about this supplement has been nothing but positive and intriguing. Multiple reliable sources have reaffirmed its potential and the results it has brought. With my age and amount of time before I ever consider PHs or anabolic substances this USP Labs product will be a must try in any stack and I feel like it will replace my use of powerful.

The Carbo Loader for the Hopeful Grower Stack

Review:
Overall you can see why I recommend this stack from a personal perspective; because it has worked for me and my body responds positively. Now the largest downfall of people in this game is an "addiction" to food and carbs and a lack of willpower when results are slow. With this stack the novice and seasoned lifter will respond positively to the effects they produce. Novice lifters will now be able to eat carbs while loosing weight (therefore decreasing the chances of quiting all together due to food deprivation) while also seeing strength and overall health quality increases from the Powerful. Experienced lifters now have a tool to dial their diets in to the 10th degree. Carbs are no longer taboo while cutting and muscle catabolism should be the farthest thing on anyones mind while on this stack. Furthermore the experienced lifter can enter a whole new world of succes with this stack by jumping to v2 with ReCreate and Beta test Booster (again huge proponent of this for those who want nothing to do with anabolics and hormonal supplements.)

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A simple, very good recomp stack is Recreate and Anabloic Pump. Great nutrient management and fat burning that actually lends itself to adding muscle in addition to slimming your midsection.

Here's a doosy I'm considering; A training twice a day stack!

PSlin twice a day, 4 days a week preWO, and 1 on off days. Pslin improves recovery better than anything I've found on the market. With the intensity of a 2 times a day program, You are going to need every advantage to kkep yourself training.

Supercissus RX: Once again, with training intensity so high, you need every advantage to keep you in the gym. Cissus is known for it's ablity to aleviate soreness and help heal tendons and joints. It also acts as cortisol control, which is likely to a problem when adding so much stress to your body. Add in its androgenic and fat burning benefits, and cissus is a no brainer.

PowerFull before bed, and maybe in the morning. Recovery and sleep, already the most underated peice of the fitness puzzle, becomes infinitely more important in this scenerio. Incraesed GH production and sleep quality is going to make all the difference. You could also take one in the morning, but it is likely to be wasted preWO due to the insulin spike from the Pslin carbs, unless you get your timing just right. Also by only taking it at night you increase the amount of time the bottle lasts.

As you can see, the name of the game with this stack is RECOVERY. You basically would be over training, so I wouldn't do it for more than 4 weeks. It would make a great, quick, spring time bulk that still left you enough time to cut for the summer. A proper program is a must, and diet must be tight. Any of USP's other products could be added to the stack (Recreate would give great cortisol control, AP for nutrient loading, and Prime for extra test), but these three are the mains.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your stack OCC. I do all the same , except I don't wait the extra 45 mins for the Powerfull pre-WO b/c I find 2.25hrs is too long since my breakfast and my energy isn't quite what it was 45 mins ago. I just stick with Powerfull pre-bed.

I was thinking about adding Cissus to my stack to help with joint protection and recovery. If you use the stack I suggested, feel free to add Cissus to it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled Water's Pure Muscle Stack

I did this for 20days in PCT and actually gained strength and added 2lbs.

3caps Anabolic Pump
-1cap before breakfast
-1cap Post Workout
-1cap pre bed meal

1cap Pslin
-preworkout with 50/50 WMS/Oatmeal

4 caps PowerFULL
-2caps 1hr after breakfast
-2caps before bed

20gr Creatine Monohydrate
-5gr with each AP/Pslin dose

Activate Xtreme
-1cap breakfast
-2caps PreWorkout
-1cap before bed

After gaining abut 15lbs from a Superdrol/TST run I want'd to keep every ounce of size & strength I had. During PCT I actually gained 2lbs and added 10-30lbs on the core Lifts, all while my waist line stayed the same :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plsin and yellow Gold. Smeton's Plsin and yellow Gold log(its in the log section) so far so good. i'll decided my how effective it was when im done my log. compare pictures, etc in my personal training bgook.(seperate from this forum)

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Plsin and yellow Gold. Smeton's Plsin and yellow Gold log(its in the log section) so far so good. i'll decided my how effective it was when im done my log. compare pictures, etc in my personal training bgook.(seperate from this forum)
Great log. Best IMO, and all natrual. Go NUTS brother, go NUTS!

-TF

I did this for 20days in PCT and actually gained strength and added 2lbs.

3caps Anabolic Pump
-1cap before breakfast
-1cap Post Workout
-1cap pre bed meal

1cap Pslin
-preworkout with 50/50 WMS/Oatmeal

4 caps PowerFULL
-2caps 1hr after breakfast
-2caps before bed

20gr Creatine Monohydrate
-5gr with each AP/Pslin dose

Activate Xtreme
-1cap breakfast
-2caps PreWorkout
-1cap before bed

After gaining abut 15lbs from a Superdrol/TST run I want'd to keep every ounce of size & strength I had. During PCT I actually gained 2lbs and added 10-30lbs on the core Lifts, all while my waist line stayed the same :D
Distilled, if you are gaining strenght and weight in PCT with a great supplement regimen. Why do people over react when a well thought out supplement regimen rivals a cycle?

I think it's more about stigma than fact.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled, if you are gaining strenght and weight in PCT with a great supplement regimen. Why do people over react when a well thought out supplement regimen rivals a cycle?

I think it's more about stigma than fact.
For sure my man. It's a shame. I really enjoyed that stack, just wish I would have pick'd up P-Slin when it was dirt cheap at nutra. I did grab 3 bottles of AP though :D