Be healthy AF with GAIA! (giveaway)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We over at Chaos and Pain are big advocates of getting in your fruits and veggies but....with a busy lifestyle, that can sometimes get complicated.

Regardless of your lifestyle, GAIA can come to the rescue. I'm so excited about this release, I'm giving out 4 tubs of GAIA. Take one look at the label and you'll be in the same boat.

gaia.png

As you can see, not only is it a BOMB greens and fruit formula but it also functions as a multi vitamin. 100% values across the board. I've been waiting for a company to come out with something similar for my personal use, which is why my excitement is off the charts!

It could be yours by simply signing up to our newsletter here:https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe and posting here.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Been signed up for a while on the newsletter! Love chaos&pain products, looks like another hit! Can I ask the flavour?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao be healthy af. Nice thread title

ECWHY

Awards
Subbed to list

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been signed up. Currently on my 3rd and final bottle of legendary! Love C&P products.
Gimme dem fruit & veggies please!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmmm always looking for a good Greens supp. Just picked up some of GAT's new Sport Greens. Wonder how this would compare in taste.......Profile looks phenomenal!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome promo
In it to win it

I never get enough veggies in daily

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Signed up and ready to test drive this product!!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is the flavoring on this product? Typically the only issue I have ever found in a fruit and veggie powder supplement is the flavoring.

A lot times the product ends up tasting like a "vurp" (vomit burp) haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are veggies? Never heard of them... do you find them on the shelf where the :burp: Milk is?
I'd be down to down this!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanna be one healthy mfer! Does hops count as a veggie?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This would be good to cut down all the tabs and pills from vitamins. Would love to give this a shot. Just signed up to the news letter

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this gents ! I'll be giving this a try very soon myself

protempsfish

Awards
I'm in. Never enough time to eat daily greens and vitamins...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Done! Caho and pain do I lot of great promotion lately

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'd love to try this..

dirtygainz

Awards
Signed up! Never tried a greens supplement before!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have a chance to get on the bogo. Would love this chance to try it out.

justadude

Awards
im in, you guys got some decent products at c&p. luckily your joint stuff dont taste as bad as it smells!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Everyone needs to get on this c&p put out great products

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this gents ! I'll be giving this a try very soon myself
This looks amazing everything I've tried from c&p is amazing hypnos is my favorite so far 1 scoop makes me sleep better than an Ambien 10 mg haha. Ran the epicatechen/ laxogenin legendary and loved it too. Nothing but good products and bad ass t-shirts

athan

athan

Awards
BIG believer in Super Greens & Reds! Hope I have the chance to try your product soon..

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and Pain News List

Subscription Confirmed

Nice site ! I thought all you offered was pre-workouts, was I wrong.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine the bioavailability on a powdered supp like this is flawless.....

deicide

deicide

Awards
already on newsletter! would love to try this. and fill in the gaps in the gene sequence caps lol

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Subscribed! And First post! Would love to see the difference between this and the MacroLife super food powder I've been taking for the past few months. Ingredient list on this looks pretty solid.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the flavoring on this product? Typically the only issue I have ever found in a fruit and veggie powder supplement is the flavoring.

A lot times the product ends up tasting like a "vurp" (vomit burp) haha
I am commenting on behalf of my own experience and my views in this statement are my own and not chaos and pain,llc related.

Now that the above is out of the way....I've tried a ton of greens powders and pills. They generally taste like straight up butt. I tried controlled labs(which is a company I respect and use their multi daily) greens and that was Certainly drinkable but it had a wheat grass and weird mint aftertaste that is NOT pleasant. The greens pills seem to be either underdosed or large serving size.
This is NOT the case with gaia. I'm also not a peach fan but we have nailed this one. I highly recommend using gaia in a smoothie like I do as well. A weird flavor mix but graham reaper kraken and gaia mix well together. For my taste buds anyway.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am commenting on behalf of my own experience and my views in this statement are my own and not chaos and pain,llc related.

Now that the above is out of the way....I've tried a ton of greens powders and pills. They generally taste like straight up butt. I tried controlled labs(which is a company I respect and use their multi daily) greens and that was Certainly drinkable but it had a wheat grass and weird mint aftertaste that is NOT pleasant. The greens pills seem to be either underdosed or large serving size.
This is NOT the case with gaia. I'm also not a peach fan but we have nailed this one. I highly recommend using gaia in a smoothie like I do as well. A weird flavor mix but graham reaper kraken and gaia mix well together. For my taste buds anyway.
Great explanation and comparison. Thank you!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I really like spirulina and wheatgrass, but I don't enjoy the taste of them at all, so I just use tabs for them. I take 4g each per day, which seems like it'd be nearly impossible to mask the flavor of in a powder.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read a review on it in C&P section
Sounds amazing

muskate

muskate

Awards

I have never tried GAIA yet but most greens powders have a sort of weird 'greeny' taste to them. It's not terrible or anything like that but you can defiantly tell it's a greens drink.

Im curious to see how GAIA tastes after reading that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really enjoyed Controlled Labs' Greens, and holy moly the ingredient list on that bad boy is a mile long. It tastes really good too, so if this is anything like that or better, you've got a winner.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, I need a new multi to try. I love CL Orange Triad, so this would be good to compare