BDC's transdermals

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
This was John Benz's statement over at bb.com

The BDC transdermal gel is nothing special and required the addition of DMSO to equal the rate of absorption found in the Avant gel. One and One+ were the most potent transdermal 1-test products ever introduced into commerce.
Any comments? After I said I thought the originals were better than Avants and that the new formula couldn't be touched, he got a little testy so to speak.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Funny I seemed to remember Benz not thinkin Par backed up his references well, now he says its the best. Seems someone is just a little upset that he's not welcome here anymore and will say just about anything to go against BDC.

Posted by Benz:

"Please show us a link to the double blind studies done by Par proving his absorption rates. He shows studies indicating this and that, but NONE AT ALL that show anything regarding his claims. And yet he states that the burden of proof now lies with BDC because he has written his articles and done his studies. Whoopdeedoo! He has shown NO evidence at all, and we are supposed to take his opinion as gospel. "

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its simple, you can choose bewteen ours in which we and/or Chemo will back it up, Dermobolics in which Par can definetly back up or.....

You get the point ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get the point, I am a member at Legalgear, however they do attract everyone that has been banned from here. I only use chemos stuff, but that is just my opinion. I know that the product is good everytime.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm sure Chemo appreicates that along with all of us here. They all work, nobody can deny that. It just a peronsal choice in the end but we've believed all along that if you can homebrew it yourself for cheaper, then do it yourself! :D

And if you need questions answered about any of it, we're here for that too.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
This was John Benz's statement over at bb.com

Any comments? After I said I thought the originals were better than Avants and that the new formula couldn't be touched, he got a little testy so to speak.
I forgot to address the part that its nothing special. The addition of DMSO made absortion equal to or greater than Avant' original formulas. Par said himself the addition of DMSO would help absortion. Now with the addition of DMFA absortion is increased without the iritiation some felt with DMSO. Even now Chemo is improving the formula making it easier to dissolve even more amounts of powder into a gel so you get even more bang for you buck. Its ever evolving...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what you are saying. I myself prefer taking a product, from someone that I can e-mail anytime and definately knows there ****. Not to say I don't like the other kinds. But I know what I always get from Chemo, and PN Quality and good customer service. I am totally stocked about the new make your own gel concept at PN with Chemos T-gel, maybe he needs a beta tester. JK

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Even I can't get my hands on any right now and I bug him constantly about it :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The thread is gone at bb.com. Its ok, we don't need that crap anyway.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh BB.com. I never go there anyway, so I didn't miss anything.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
It just pissed me off. I don't understand that kind of thinking. Whatever his problems with Chemo are(and I don't know), it just really makes him a lowlife in my opinion to then start dissing the product. Because after that, you can't believe another word out of his mouth because it is so heavily influenced by his emotions. I may hate somebody, but you'll be damn sure that won't make me lie about something else because of it.