Battle Hardener Kit - LG Sciences

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I know there are hella threads out there for the LG Sciences Battle Hardener Kit, but I just ordered mine and I am thrilled for it to get to my door so I can F some S up!

I will log this if people want to see, I have never done a log before but I will gladly post before and after pics and post how I am feeling on a daily basis.

A little about me:

I currently weigh 174 and stand at about 5'10". I am going to be doing my BF and measurements before I start and also getting my test levels tested before and after to see if the PCT is as effective as stated. Which I will update when I start the log. I workout on weekdays at 3AM - work at 6AM and on weekends whenever I am woken up by my kiddo we will say between 7AM-9AM. Usually take Wed off and Sunday I like to hike if weather permits.

Currently my max lifts arent all that impressive but they are dear to me so dont bash them too much:
Flat Bench - 185 for 3 I can prob hit 205 but never have a spotter and get sketched lol
Deadlift - 225
Squat - 225

I was on an upper lower split being monday tuesday off wed then back on 2 and repeat where on monday tuesday I lift heavy and thurs/fri I lift for hypertrophy and the pump.

I want to be as honest as I can be here because I adore transparency and respect anyone who is an honest and open person. My lifts arent spectacular but I have been working hard to achieve them with just good diet and whey protein and the occasional test booster. I believe I am ready to take my **** to the next level, my diet is dialed in and I want to see this go as good as can be. So naturally I was curious if anyone knew whether or not I should run a cycle assist? Most sites I looked on said not to but I want to know what the community here thought about it.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
LG Science now uses cyclosome delivery..much less stress on liver..more ph to muscles..can't wait to see your results

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran this a while ago with pretty good gainz. I like the full pack approach of lg.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Anyone I know who has run these kits have had great results. Im in on this for sure!

compan

compan

Awards
I know a lot of us would love to see the log if you decided to do it. Would be a great way for you to document it all too.

Cycle assist certainly wouldn't hurt you. If you have the spare cash for it, go for it just to be safe. But with the delivery system in the LG hormones, it won't be too taxing on your liver.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
For sure thanks guys! I ordered from TF supplements on Friday and the package still hasnt shipped as of monday. I will update everyone as soon as I have it.

I decided I am going to do a log, I wont record my workouts but I will record how I feel during/after and most likely be posting all the dank food I pummel through. Last night I made sweet potato fries, brocolli and steak that lasted about 120 seconds lol

And any PR's that I hit I will definitely post up! Again, thanks everyone I am really enjoying being a part of this community.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This was my favorite kit besides the trifecta when all the kits came out (with the other two being bulk and cutting). I believe that this is a great starter to get one ready for the world of PHs.

Remember if you have any questions make sure you hit up any of the Hi Tech/LG Science reps and we will gladly help out where we can!!!!

Enjoy it bro and TRAIN HARD

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for a log.....seems like a lot of ppl are getting nice results from the new technology delivery systems