Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So exactly how are you dosing right now? 2 1 hour prior to w/o and the other 1 or 2 before bed? Have you noticed any difference now that you've up the dosage? What are you taking them with?fats,etc? I plan on ordering this Friday.Just wondering if I should order just 1 bottle at 2 caps a day for one month or 2 bottles with increased dosages to cover a 30 day run....Great log so far also!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
So exactly how are you dosing right now? 2 1 hour prior to w/o and the other 1 or 2 before bed? Have you noticed any difference now that you've up the dosage? What are you taking them with?fats,etc? I plan on ordering this Friday.Just wondering if I should order just 1 bottle at 2 caps a day for one month or 2 bottles with increased dosages to cover a 30 day run....Great log so far also!
Backed the dose down to 2 caps again to make it last longer. Unfortunately today is my last day though :worried: I was doing 1 cap in the morning, 2 caps 1hr pre-wo, then 1 cap 1-2hrs before bed. When I increased the dose to 4 caps, the strength gains were more apparent, but libido, mood, etc stayed the same. I take my morning dose on an empty stomach before breakfast, the 2 pre-wo with a regular meal full of complex carbs, protein, and a little fat. The 1 cap pre-bed I take with a shake.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 100's - 7,3, 1/2 but I count that as ZERO = 10 (+5lbs)
Pec Deck Flye - 210 - 12 then drop set of 100x14

DB Mil Press - 70's - 9,3,3 = 15 (+1 rep)
Lateral Raises(superset) - 30x10

Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 8,4,2 = 14 (-4 reps WTF!?)
BW Dips (superset) - 10

Lat Pulldowns - 190 - 10,7,5 = 22 (new exercise, too light)

DB Rows - 110x12 (WTF!?!? -8 reps!!!) :dunno: Not sure what the hell happened with pressdowns and rows, but goddamn was I pissed about it.

Mood - Good

Libido - Still high

Strength - Up on some lifts, down on others

Vascularity - Same

Aggression - Same

Appetite - Up

Endurance - Up a little

Sides - None

Sleep - Still awesome

Pumps - Decent

Last Metal of the Day: HATEBREED! - "Before Dishonor" :head: :head:
YouTube - Hatebreed

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Today is my last day, so i'll have to have my fiancee take some "after" pics. I gained 3lbs and I look the same, so don't expect anythingdifferent, lol. I'd like to again thank IBE and IronLungz for giving me the awsome opportunity to log an excellent product. You guys kick azz!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Today is my last day, so i'll have to have my fiancee take some "after" pics. I gained 3lbs and I look the same, so don't expect anythingdifferent, lol. I'd like to again thank IBE and IronLungz for giving me the awsome opportunity to log an excellent product. You guys kick azz!
I'm glad you liked it bassgod ! You did a great job :thumbsup: