Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question- should I worry about the yohimbe in t911 if it caused me problems with Psarm?
No. It's not the Y that did it, man. There's something else in the Psarm that messes with you. I had the same problem, but never had issues with T-911, and am currently using MMv2 which has the Y, but again, no issues.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No. It's not the Y that did it, man. There's something else in the Psarm that messes with you. I had the same problem, but never had issues with T-911, and am currently using MMv2 which has the Y, but again, no issues.
sounds good. that leaves me to believe it was the osthole then because i had similar symptoms on AS occasionally. i will be using my bottle in a few months. woo

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
is t-911 better that DTHC as a test booster?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
must be a good product then, do you start the dosing out at three? or start with two and go up?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
ive been good bro, been around as usual just prob not in the same places you have been around here, its a big board.

i should be getting some in the next month or so, with some andraulic state.... hopefully if plans go thru.
Awwww you lucky bastadge! I really want to try out Anadraulic State, but as with everyone else in the U.S atm, funds are limited. The reviews on it are ALL awesome. I just need like $1000 to get all the new supps I wanna try out lol. Prime, Jack3d, AS, The One, 2nd Gear, etc.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
must be a good product then, do you start the dosing out at three? or start with two and go up?
2 per day and only add a 3rd one 30min before a workout or "other" type of workout with a lady friend :) there are 75 tabs per bottle btw. Just dosed a 3rd tab 20min ago along with a shake. Gonna hit up the gym and update when I get back. Should be a blast!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear so many good things about T911 :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt - 1 tab T-911 40min pre-wo

First off, only 2 more days on Tamox then PCT is officailly over!! WOOHOO!!!! LOL. Ok, here's how the session went...

Incline DB Press - 85's - 9,4,0 = 13 Not sure what happened on that 3rd RP set, but it sucked and made me feel VERY weak :( I'm actually DOWN 2 reps from the last time I did these.

Smith Mil Press - 165 - 6,3,1 = 10 (+5lbs) Shouldn't have added that extra 5lbs cuz my goal rep-wise is 11-15 total. Oh well.

Tri Pushdowns - 195 - 10,4,3 = 17 (+2 reps)

Deads - 405 - 5 (+5lbs) My grip is pissing me off BAD! I can do more reps I KNOW I CAN, but my grip keeps failing. I hit 3 reps and couldn't do another one because the bar kept slipping down to my fingertips. I waited 15sec or so and pumped out 2 more. DO NOT try this at home, lol. RP deads is NOT a good idea. I was pissed and wanted more, so I did it anyway. Anyone have any suggestions for increasing grip strength?

DB Rows - 110's - 17,17 (+1 rep)

Overall a good session, but I felt really drained and like I didn't have anything left in me after the mil presses. I felt great mood-wise and felt like a DEF alpha male, but energy dissipated quickly lol. I WAS all amped up and ready to tear shyt up on the way to the gym. Everyone has their days I guess, even in you ARE on T-911 haha. I was looking pretty swole as well and you could so all kinds of veins in my traps, delts, and arms when I was doing deads. I can't wait to finish this damn PCT cuz i'm hoping that will make me feel even better. Tamox always makes me feel crappy. Didn't really notice any appetite suppression either, as I had a shake post-wo and am grilling up some cheeseburgers right now. I'm hungry!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...
I too have ran both and have to agree 100%!! T-911 FTW!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, T-911 kicks DTHC in both price and effectiveness.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hows the cyst on your hand/wrist?
It's actually been a lot better and hasn't been bothering me much. It comes and goes man. It will KILL for a few weeks then go away almost completely then one day i'll wake up and move it, then BAM! it's back. It's VERY annoying. the cyst is still there and looks like a big marble protruding from my wrist, lol, but the pain has been quite tolerable.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing DLs to build your grip or build your back?
My grip. j/k lol. I know what you're getting at, but I just don't like using straps, wraps, belts(unless it's a dip belt) etc. My grip is perfectly fine for literally EVERY other exercise, but I also don't push or pull that much weight with ANY other exercise. Deads are the only thing my grip fails on.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, your hands weren't meant to pull 405lbs off the ground. There's a point where you just have to suck it up and do it for the greater good. If it's your back you want to work, then work your back...if it's your grip then do plate squeezes or something like that.

The only other thing I could recommend is using chalk, but you probably already do that.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Man, your hands weren't meant to pull 405lbs off the ground. There's a point where you just have to suck it up and do it for the greater good. If it's your back you want to work, then work your back...if it's your grip then do plate squeezes or something like that.

The only other thing I could recommend is using chalk, but you probably already do that.
Nope, I don't use any chalk, I just wear gloves. But I always wear them for all exercises just so I don't tear up my hands and get calluses and what not. My fiance likes my soft hands lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! I love my callused hands...I do moisturize, though. :D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, I don't use any chalk, I just wear gloves. But I always wear them for all exercises just so I don't tear up my hands and get calluses and what not. My fiance likes my soft hands lol.
Sissy boy! Get some man hands

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, T-911 kicks DTHC in both price and effectiveness.
WOW! That is amazing to hear. I havent tried DTHC now I dont know if I should w/2 bottles of T911 sitting here.

This is exactly why I am using Formadrol for my M1D/MMV2 PCT, I can save the T911 for solo use or stacked. I may save it for PCT that needs some gusto: epi or dienedrone.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really see anything from DTH, and I even had Stoked! stacked with it...Which I guess means I didn't see much from either...

I actually really enjoyed Blue Up by Controlled Labs. A solid, natural test booster for a good price. If you wanted another herbal test product, I'd recommend the Blue Up Stim-free. That would stack well with T-911 I'm sure...Maybe I'll even try the stack down the road. :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome guys! DTHC is known as a top product so to say T911 is much better speaks volumes for how good t991 is! Here's hoping the new sublingual M1D Black and MM will be the same!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Standing Cable Curls w/ EZ Attachment - 180 - 8,4,2 = 14 (+10lbs) Last time I did 170 for 16 total.

Reverse EZ Curls - 50+BAR(olympic)- 25,25 (+5 reps)

Smith Squats - 340 - 7 (+10lbs) Last time I did 330x8
Widowmaker - 240 - 20 (+10lbs)

Smith Calve Raises - 260 - 70 fast, then 20 explosive positives w/ 4sec negs (+10lbs)

Machine Crunches - 100x30 then 110x25

Upright Cable Rows - 180 - 12,12 (+10lbs)

Overall an awesome session. I felt like a beast! Strength is increasing nicely as it always does with DC training, but the T-911 is def helping. Not noticing any appetite supression as of yet dosing the 3 tabs on wo days. I dosed 1 tab 30min pre-wo tonight. I've also noiced i'm sweating more in the gym, BAD, lol. Probably the yohimbine. Libido is still high and i'm feeling really good! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.
DAMN! How could I have forgotten that! Yea, def increased pumps. Last night, I looked noticeably bigger and fuller. I couldn't help but make a few poses in the mirror, lol. I'm hoping I look like that permanently after this is over, but we'll see. I should've posted before and afters.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.
Thanks a lot bro! Every time I do squats, I add 10lbs to the bar and i'm anxious to hit 400! DC is THE BEST way to gain strength IMO. It works the best for me, and you will see my logs every week and see for yourself how well it works. It's a rough and strenuous program for sure, but it's well worth it. I blast for 4 weeks then take 1 week off to give my CNS a break. For my cruise period I might hit the gym twice that week and stick with low reps just to keep strength up. I'll also pound down the food and force feed myself more so than usual. DC FTW!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and also PCT is officially OVER! WOOHOO!!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
"patiently waiting for the gnc exclusive to run out and np to carry it":)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there would be any benefit to crushing up the T-911 tab, making it into a powder, and dissolving it under the tongue that way? It would dissolve faster I know, but would it enhance the effects possibly?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been DC'n for about 2 years now BG. Gained the most in all my years of lifting...great stuff for sure.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
bassgod272...you got me all excited about T-911 but LG doesn't ship outside of the US. :damnit1: I don't have anything else planned until May so a couple of bottle of T-911 would fit in nicely. Anywhere else to get this other than LG's site?

Did you try crushing it up after or what?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
bassgod272...you got me all excited about T-911 but LG doesn't ship outside of the US. :damnit1: I don't have anything else planned until May so a couple of bottle of T-911 would fit in nicely. Anywhere else to get this other than LG's site?

Did you try crushing it up after or what?
Damn that sucks bro! Nope, nowhere else sells it but GNC and you don't want to pay their ridiculous prices. Nope, haven't crushed it up cuz nobody answered my question lol. LG rep chime in please?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that sucks bro! Nope, nowhere else sells it but GNC and you don't want to pay their ridiculous prices. Nope, haven't crushed it up cuz nobody answered my question lol. LG rep chime in please?
Not a rep, but I don't see too much benefit in this. You could try it I guess, but I think crushing tablets up is more for products that wouldn't completely dissolve under the tongue UNLESS it was crushed up.