Based on this label, which ingredient has been helping with my sleep?

clint3612

Awards
IMG_1542.jpg

I'm cycling off Epicenter (good product!) and I noticed my sleep has retuned to sub-par. When I was taking it, I would take it 5:00pm'ish and by 9 or so I would be sleepy and would sleep like a log. Now, without it, I'm up to 11 and sleep so-so? I know magnesium helps and I still take that but something is missing? Any ideas?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Magnesium and zinc help me sleep mate I really notice the difference when I take a different multi. I take ON optimen which has both in good doses. You could try zma then you'd know but make sure you get a reputable brand as the cheap ones use magnesium the body doesn't absorb well and can give ya the runs.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i use it for its anxiety relief and i cycle it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
These guys got you covered. Most likely the magnesium, but I'm sure the ashwagandha is helping too. Ashwagandha has a bunch of great benefits, and stress reduction/sleep improvement is one of them.

If you're done using this product, you could always get a ZMA product or ashwagandha solo to help with your sleep quality. Depending on your goals, you could also check out Alphamax XT which has both of these ingredients in it as well plus a solid natural test profile with a natural AI

clint3612

Awards
These guys got you covered. Most likely the magnesium, but I'm sure the ashwagandha is helping too. Ashwagandha has a bunch of great benefits, and stress reduction/sleep improvement is one of them.

If you're done using this product, you could always get a ZMA product or ashwagandha solo to help with your sleep quality. Depending on your goals, you could also check out Alphamax XT which has both of these ingredients in it as well plus a solid natural test profile with a natural AI
Good advice! Thanks!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone mentioned Magnesium, lots of knowledgable people here. I take just about every day or night

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ksm- 66 helps me sleep. I also take it before gym and any stressful situation