Barlowes Herbal Elixirs Tongkat Ali (Longjack) Extract 600mg 100:1

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a while since I've used Barlowes Tongkat Ali but when I did in the past I remember it being pretty effective for me. I picked up two jars and each jar contains 60 caps at 600mg per cap. I ran both jars back to back for 12 weeks where I dosed 2 caps a day first thing in the morning on empty stomach Mon-Fri with weekends OFF. The reason why I take weekends OFF is because Tongkat libido effects will taper off usually after about 4 weeks if you don't take the two days off a week like I did but for everyone it can effect them differently but for me that is the best way that Tongkat effects work for ME.

The first couple of days dosing I definitely felt the sleep effects where I slept soundly without waking up for a straight 6 hrs and getting up feeling like I slept longer. The sleep effect was something I felt right away and the next effect was a feeling of alertness after dosing the 2 caps on an empty stomach. It was NOT a stimulating caffeine alertness just more of an uplifting mood and alertness that lasted throughout the day where I felt NO lethargic or tired feeling throughout the day. By the beginning of the 3rd week the libido was definitely up and continued that way and what I noticed was that on the weekends when I was OFF the Tongkat the libido still remained consistent where Sundays it felt super high. As the weeks rolled on Libido would be high Mon -Wed and Thurs and Fri wouldn't be as strong but then on the days OFF Sat and especially Sun it would feel high again. This is why whenever I've used TongKat in the past taking weekends OFF has always worked well for ME. I learned this type of dosing from Chuck Curry who is the formulator of probably my favorite multi blend herbal booster Diesel Test Hardcore. He had explained to me years ago that as good as TongKat is your body tends to build a quick tolerance to it so dosing it either 3 weeks on and 1 week off or dosing Mon-Fri weekends off would help keep some of the effects consistent and he was completely correct about that so again Mon-Fri for ME is the way I like dosing it.

After using it for 12 weeks can I say it raised my test levels? that I honestly can't comment on because I didn't do blood work before or after but I can say is that for ME it enhanced my sleep, mood, erections, and libido so YES I will be purchasing this 100:1 extract from Barlowes again in the future. Over the many years that I've used herbals I've tried LJ100 which some people love and I tried 200:1 but for me this 100:1 at 2 caps a day felt the best for me.
In the future I will tryout SNS TongKat 200:1 caps because SNS has always been one of my favorite brands but when I do I will definitely go with 2 caps a day because I tried 2 jars of their Optimize T when it was first released and for ME the 300mg of TongKat in that formula just didn't feel like it was enough so again I definitely try their 200:1 but at 2 caps a day and of course I'll post my feedback on it. For now I definitely giving Barlowes TongKat 100:1 a try for anyone interested in a straight up TongKat Ali supplement and it's reasonably priced on their website.
20230614_135852.jpg
20230614_135852.jpg

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like barlowes glad to see someone doing a review. They have some pretty good prices too. I often check to see what the daily deal is.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like barlowes glad to see someone doing a review. They have some pretty good prices too. I often check to see what the daily deal is.
They have always been pretty good at pricing their quality extracts and I have a jar of their Fadogia which I will start in a couple of weeks so I'll post feedback on that after I run it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always order from their website or another trusted source. Lots of reports of blatant fakes on Amazon. One guy said his came in a plastic jar, they always use glass.
I wouldn't order anything from Barlowes from anywhere else but their own website. This isn't the first time that I've heard about fake supplements off of Amazon. You gotta be careful what you buy from there and honestly Amazon when it comes to supplements is more expensive than everywhere else from some of the products that I've seen.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't order anything from Barlowes from anywhere else but their own website. This isn't the first time that I've heard about fake supplements off of Amazon. You gotta be careful what you buy from there and honestly Amazon when it comes to supplements is more expensive than everywhere else from some of the products that I've seen.
Agreed about Barlowes' quality. I've ordered them from Amazon recently and had no issues with it being the genuine product. Shipments are in brown glass jars carefully wrapped in shipping paper and they always include a business card and extra samples of related products.
Very nice review here. Looking forward to hearing how fadogia treats you, especially if it increases the size of your nuts. I would assume that this phenomenon is the result of increased production of leutenizing hormone and testosterone in the testicles.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed about Barlowes' quality. I've ordered them from Amazon recently and had no issues with it being the genuine product. Shipments are in brown glass jars carefully wrapped in shipping paper and they always include a business card and extra samples of related products.
Very nice review here. Looking forward to hearing how fadogia treats you, especially if it increases the size of your nuts. I would assume that this phenomenon is the result of increased production of leutenizing hormone and testosterone in the testicles.
Whenever I do reviews I try to be thorough in my feedback whether the product worked or didn't work and this instance it worked well and glad you appreciated the feedback. Since I talked about Barlowes Long Jack and Get Diesel's Diesel Test years back here on the forum I've always had forum members here contact me about these products. I'm glad I was able to run Barlowe's Long Jack again and it will definitely be the one I continue to use in the future. When I do run and finish the Fadogia I will definitely post up a review for it. Barlowe's as you mentioned takes great care in how they package and ship their products and the samples are always a nice addition.