Barlowe's bulbine and Fadogia time to kick?

619sss

Awards
Any users of Barlowe's bulbine and Fadogia?
When does it kick in? And what dose?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have not tried their ***ogia or bulbine yet. Only the Butea Superba and Saw Palmetto.

Butea kicks in fairly quickly.

I've taken Bulbine once but not Barlowes and did not get much from it.

619sss

Awards
have not tried their ***ogia or bulbine yet. Only the Butea Superba and Saw Palmetto.

I understand that it increases DHT, any lose of hair, vascularity, muscle hardness, facial hair, mood?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand that it increases DHT, any lose of hair, vascularity, muscle hardness, facial hair, mood?
A good amount of that is based on if you are prone to those conditions. If your concerned i would avoid taking it.

dreamcrusher

Awards

How many milligrams were you taking of the Butea?

Im taking it right now, 400mg cap twice a day.

Looking to get a libido boost!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many milligrams were you taking of the Butea?

Im taking it right now, 400mg cap twice a day.

Looking to get a libido boost!
1st time i ran it at 500 twice a day. Now I'm trying 500mg 3 times a day for about 2 weeks now.

dreamcrusher

Awards
1st time i ran it at 500 twice a day. Now I'm trying 500mg 3 times a day for about 2 weeks now.
How long before you noticed that it kicked in?

Any reason you increased dosage to 3x a day?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia usually takes about a week (7days) to kick in for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 tablets right?
I have not used Barlowes Fadogia before. But, use about a gram a day and it should work and kick in about a week. I have used 600mg-1,200mg of Fadogia split into 2 doses (am & pm). 1 gram ED seems to work perfectly. Let us know how Barlowes works out for ya.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I have not used Barlowes Fadogia before. But, use about a gram a day and it should work and kick in about a week. I have used 600mg-1,200mg of Fadogia split into 2 doses (am & pm). 1 gram ED seems to work perfectly. Let us know how Barlowes works out for ya.
What did you notice from fodogia?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Interested for a good source of Fadogia. Omega T-force gives me more libido in about a week and thicker body hair(mainly in legs)

619sss

Awards
Interested for a good source of Fadogia. Omega T-force gives me more libido in about a week and thicker body hair(mainly in legs)
6 tabs on t force I just had acne, 4th day on brow Fadogia on 4 tabs I just see pumped balls, idk if libido is a placebo

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long before you noticed that it kicked in?

Any reason you increased dosage to 3x a day?
Probably 7 to 10 days to start feeling the libido kick in.

Not really. Just wanted to see how it would effect libido after a month of dosing it that way.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
6 tabs on t force I just had acne, 4th day on brow Fadogia on 4 tabs I just see pumped balls, idk if libido is a placebo

brow? What you mean?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What brand of Fodogia did you use? Where did you get it at?
I have used quite a few Fadogia based products. Here is my experience with them.

Omega T-Force - first one I used some years back and had good results. I tried it again recently and it was only ok. Many factors could be the cause of that.

HcGenerate- had the best results with this one. It is just way to expensive. I purchased 8 bottles when it was on a 50% off some years back.

HcGenerate ES- it was ok. I actually had better results with the regular version. Oh and it is stupid expensive.

Bridge- I had good results, but it needed to be dosed at 5 caps instead of 3 caps.

HPTA- good results, but needed to be double dosed.

FN Fadogia- was ok.

Sup3r PCT- good complete test booster.

Tropinal XP- good results.

I will order from Barlowes to test out soon. As you can see I am a fan of Fadogia.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fadogia and bulbine are two of my favorite test boosters....actually taking tropinol xp right now, but I think they take about a week but haven't used the specific brand your talking about

619sss

Awards
10 days on bulbine 1 tab sometimes 2 and Fadogia 6 tabs feeling libido as for mood I'm not sure... Balls did not change

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 days on bulbine 1 tab sometimes 2 and Fadogia 6 tabs feeling libido as for mood I'm not sure... Balls did not change
Fadogia's effects kick in week, but the plump nuts effect maybe two weeks. This usually the way it works for me. Keep updated us if you can.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fadogia's effects kick in week, but the plump nuts effect maybe two weeks. This usually the way it works for me. Keep updated us if you can.
ELROCK
Did you ever try Barlow’s fadogia?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always been curious about Barlow's Fadogia, but also their Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've always been curious about Barlowe's products as well, but never pulled the trigger. I do like that they post COA's for each batch, however the COA's are supplied by the manufacturer and not third party tested. I've tried Bulbine and Fadogia from Element and both are good to go.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let me know how they workout for you, I usually go with the SNS Bulbine and M test combo, can’t go wrong with the quality there. I would imagine Barlowes is a bit cheaper though

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know how they workout for you, I usually go with the SNS Bulbine and M test combo, can’t go wrong with the quality there. I would imagine Barlowes is a bit cheaper though
SNS Bulbine is always my go to for this product and the $ is very good considering I only need 1 cap but I've used
Barlowes in the past for their 100:1 long jack and it was good and I actually like it better than LJ100.