Baked Chicken Breast Seasoning Recipe's

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
As everyone knows, chicken is a staple in the body builder's diet. I personally enjoy seasoning boneless skinless chicken breasts and baking 6 at a time and that makes dinner for the week. Problem is that I've seasoned them the same for 2 years and need some new seasoning ideas. Currently, I start by brushing Dale's on them, then use a generous amount of pepper, a moderate amount of garlic powder, and a few crushed red peppers, all on both sides, then stick it in the oven and it comes out juicy and tasty... just wondering if anyone else had other ways to season them so I could try it out!

channelx99

Awards
I sometimes bake them with a hot or medium salsa on top to mix it up a bit

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
liquid seasoning. Nearly black in color. very strong flavor, but really good. Real popular in the SOUTH. Lots of hunters swear by it for marinating game meat

What is Dale's?

scotty johnso

Awards
you could add a can of diced tomatoes to your chicken and let it cook in it. It tastes great the you just have to add some pepper, chopped garlic and some salt free spices.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
mandarin jelly is really good. Add some cinnomon, brown sugar. Awsome bake in the oven. Gives it a little sweet taste. Not alot of sweetner just good bit of cinnomon. Oh if you let it marinade over night it would be even better!

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Try pounding it flat in between saran wrap with a meat mallot. Then stuff each breast with mediteranean flavors: kalamata olives, feta cheese, diced tomatoes, spinach leaves, etc.

Or stuff with ham and mozzarella cheese (otherwise known as chicken cordon bleu, without the breading).

Emeril's chicken rub seasoning is okay too.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
i use a rub from mccormicks, i think it is called 'sweet chipotle' maybe. it comes in a little round jar. i cook 3 lbs at a time also and sprinke this on it. at my Kroger they have a packet of marinade sauce, just generic that is 'southwestern' flavor, i just sprinkle that on it if i don't want to hassle with making the marinade. great either way.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I use Montreal seasoning with the red Mexican salsa that's used on burritos. I also have a container of extra virgin olive oil with garlic and I'll spread that on before baking it along with some no calorie butter spray.

Marshall

Marshall

Awards
I put a few chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag and pound them flat. Then I season them with Mrs. Dash Chipotle... I think it actually says "Southwest Chipotle". Then I bake it until it's done the way I like it. Low fat, low carb, and high protein. I love it!!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and Slap Ya Mommas are both pretty good. They might not be available everywhere though.

slipondajimmy

Board Supporter
Awards
I personally like to brush the CB with a bit of olive oil, some fresh garlic, and fresh ground pepper. Its pretty tasty

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
What is Dale's?
It's basically Soy sauce. I used to be able to find it around here and now I can't for the life of me... :censored:

But, I've been using 2 part Soy, 1 part Worcestershire sauce with onion and garlic powder and the results are VERY similar. They may have some pepper in the Dale's too and other little spices. But it's been a year since I've found it and again, tastes very similar to what i now use.

It does make meat AWESOME!! Plus, 20-30 minute soak is all it takes(for steaks).

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Spread it with salsa sauce and a good amount of pepper. Just reading this thread makes me hungry.