Bad BCAAs

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW, That wuz weird I had just posted that other post when i heard sum thin out front, went to go check it out and see the big Brown turning the corner and there wuz my package. Would like to say a big thanx to
LifterGuy33 for the great hook up, on the replacement of the 2 grapes with blue razz, and watemelon kiwi, both of which taste absouletly nothing like the grapes I had.

I would have been happy with just that, but I also recieved a very nice t shirt and a jug of LG's Postal:bigeyes: ,which wuz way above and beyond.

Thanx again Lifterguy33, and reps to ya
Word!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
dude was so happy he got my name wrong:D :lol:
Yeah wuz excited, but me being blind saw guy, bumped screen to 125% and now i see liftergym33. either way you still alright in my book and i appreciate the extra tyme you took outta your already busy day, to handle my satisfaction with a product not even purchased directly from LG. Im impressed to say the least

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i have the same problem tried to pm a couple of guys but no luck. i bought the grape along with a blue raz and the grape is disgusting. the smell, color and taste are just as described as above. there is one serving out of the container and threw well over half of that one serving away. any help???? i have the NP receipt still if needed or is this something to take up with NP?

manbeast31

Awards
i too have the same problem i ordered two of the grape from NP and they taste like powdered @$$ i just thought thats how it was but i guess not i just purchased this. im in the military and stuck in bahrain and this is all i got so i have to use it til i can get some more of a different flavor!!!!! someone help me please

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into this for you guys

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have the same problem tried to pm a couple of guys but no luck. i bought the grape along with a blue raz and the grape is disgusting. the smell, color and taste are just as described as above. there is one serving out of the container and threw well over half of that one serving away. any help???? i have the NP receipt still if needed or is this something to take up with NP?
I PM'd you about this..

i too have the same problem i ordered two of the grape from NP and they taste like powdered @$$ i just thought thats how it was but i guess not i just purchased this. im in the military and stuck in bahrain and this is all i got so i have to use it til i can get some more of a different flavor!!!!! someone help me please
try an extra dose or two?

manbeast31

Awards
tried another 2 scoops not much better ill cont to use little drink packets to put in it til i can try something else

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried another 2 scoops not much better ill cont to use little drink packets to put in it til i can try something else
How long ago did you guy this? do you have a valid receipt from Nutra?

manbeast31

Awards
just wondering but was there like a bum batch that just didnt get flavored right or is this just from like the first run???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wondering but was there like a bum batch that just didnt get flavored right or is this just from like the first run???
Heres my view my man, and this is ~LG33's~ thoughts.., and by no means is this from a LG rep stand point, bottom line is I wont piss on your leg and tell you its raining outside..:lol:.. I personally don't see a problem with them, Ive been using them since they came out, so I'm pretty sure I have gone through all the batch's.. now they did go through an overhaul, and I seen a slight flavor change, a little less grape flavor; but i just add an extra scoop or two per 12-14 oz of water so maybe around 16-17g's total...

When did you purchase them?

manbeast31

Awards
yes i do have a vaild receipt from nutra and it was maybe a month ago

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
quick question since i cant seem to find the answer anywhere.......how many (if any) carbs is there in 3 scoops of Ea+bcaa???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
quick question since i cant seem to find the answer anywhere.......how many (if any) carbs is there in 3 scoops of Ea+bcaa???
There are no carbs in it, at least to my knowledge.

manbeast31

Awards
I think it's a bad batch.
thats what i was thinking usually i have NO complaints with LG products this one is good the flavor just isnt there for this one. Cant wait my wife just orderd me some ASGT and postal i cant wait for that care package yay!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I recently took advantage of the $11.99 sale on LG's BCAA+EAA. When I opened the container yesterday they smell just like any other grape supplement I have had and I was excited to try them. Upon mixing they were a gray color to match the gray color they were in the container. Upon taking my first sip I was really surprised, very little grape and a bad chemical taste/after taste. Is this how they are supposed to be as it is my first time with this brand? It is one thing for something to taste bad if you're taking it quick but I don't know if I can sip this stuff intra workout repeatedly. I bought a few because LG is a great company but I may eat the cost if this is the case. Anyone else have this experience or did I just catch a bad batch?
Honestly, for 11.99 you shouldn't be b!tching about the flavor. We use this stuff for function....not for flavor. Man up.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
dont mean to bump a old thread,but i just got some more of the grape in,its a new batch i think cause the label is updated,and it taste horrible.the power itself looks a little different,it has that grey color and even smells bad.i had 2 tubs before and its tasted good,but this tub is different.did you change it alittle?cause the other tubs i had i order maybe 3-4 months ago,if there all gonna taste this way now im gonna have to switch,cause it a pain to drink now

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
i made a new thread, read what I have to say there so I don't sound like an ass, which I already do.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have also had a few complaints down here in Aust aswell only on the Grape flavour all the other flavours no problem
dont mean to bump a old thread,but i just got some more of the grape in,its a new batch i think cause the label is updated,and it taste horrible.the power itself looks a little different,it has that grey color and even smells bad.i had 2 tubs before and its tasted good,but this tub is different.did you change it alittle?cause the other tubs i had i order maybe 3-4 months ago,if there all gonna taste this way now im gonna have to switch,cause it a pain to drink now
I seriously put 3 scoops in a water bottle took 1 sit and spit it out it also had a weird very light blue/gray color, I have never spit out anything in my life, I'm not really picky, I can't even explain the flavor!! I thought it was the water, like it was sewer water but i tasted the water without it and it was fine.. I'm afraid to even taste test it again, but I will..sometime because I love LG science, not bashing you guys at all, maybe its just the grape! Considering I got it for free from bodybuilding.com for buying your awesome ASGT! :)

but I do know the purple wraath from controlled labs did taste better, but maybe that was because it was a different amount of serving.
Where did you guy buy it and when? Also @ Roguearthur..you dont have to post everywhere " Im not bashing you guys".. one post or a PM does the trick in the end;)

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i ordered off of p r o s o u r c e.the one that taste bad i just got.the sticker on the bottom say 1030 05/12.just got that this week.i order 2 like 3 months ago from the same place.tasted fine.on the bottom it say 0906 04/11

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Where did you guy buy it and when? Also @ Roguearthur..you dont have to post everywhere " Im not bashing you guys".. one post or a PM does the trick in the end;)
I posted here first after just the bc+eaa... then I had the protein... I wasn't sure if something was wrong with me. lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking into this right now guys..give me some time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ordered off of p r o s o u r c e.the one that taste bad i just got.the sticker on the bottom say 1030 05/12.just got that this week.i order 2 like 3 months ago from the same place.tasted fine.on the bottom it say 0906 04/11
Thanks for the info.. being looked into

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might explain something... Mine says 1030 5/12. I'm drinking it now, its drinkable but no flavor, at all... Just a weird taste
I don't understand, you first say you had to spit it out because it wasn't drinkable and it tasted like sewer water, now your saying its drinkable??
LG's BC+eaa's is one of the highest selling aminos out there today due to the profile and cost..

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I drink this stuff daily. And I'll be the first to tell you I haven't had a problem.. but I am waiting on word as we speak!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think that the Grape is just not to everyone's taste preferences. Some people like me really like it, others have said they didn't. Try a different flavor if the grape isn't for you, I really like the Blue Razz flavor, it's a bit sweeter than the grape.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I don't understand, you first say you had to spit it out because it wasn't drinkable and it tasted like sewer water, now your saying its drinkable??
LG's BC+eaa's is one of the highest selling aminos out there today due to the profile and cost..

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I drink this stuff daily. And I'll be the first to tell you I haven't had a problem.. but I am waiting on word as we speak!
dirty said the other one tasted better, so obviously I might have the same problem as him.. I was sipping on it because I want the amino acids.. I got half way through it and stopped, its majorly diluted too..

So fine to correct my old post, it still doesn't have flavor but the taste is not only weird, its terrible. and when i said it has no taste, as in no flavor, no grape, its just a WEIRD taste that I can taste in the back of my throat. (sorry, I guess weird wasn't good enough to say after I already said it was bad..)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that the Grape is just not to everyone's taste preferences. Some people like me really like it, others have said they didn't. Try a different flavor if the grape isn't for you, I really like the Blue Razz flavor, it's a bit sweeter than the grape.
The grape has come down in flavor.. but ****, i dont drink stuff for the flavor!
my # 1 is the kiwi.....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I just don't think it's a bad batch... I think some people just aren't feeling the grape flavor.

Have you ever had a bad batch of BCAA's before? Or ever tried bulk BCAA's? I have had a bad bulk batch of BCAA's and the stuff is horrendous tasting... nowhere near the taste of the grape BC+EAA.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
The grape has come down in flavor.. but ****, i dont drink stuff for the flavor!
my # 1 is the kiwi.....
I will buy the kiwi sometime in the future when I realize how important this supplement really is, I love the sound of the flavor!
I know it just has to be the grape, or the batch.. I don't know or care which it is, it just has no flavor. I heard it had a like grape big league chew flavor or something like that, but that might of been the old grape? (I heard it was changed?) Oh well, I'm not a huge grape fan in general!
When i buy a new one, I know I can't make any excuses if it tastes bad besides I'm a baby!!

Also, keep me informed if you do find out anything, which if nothing was released about it, probably nothing more will be.. thats what I get for relying on a product bodybuilding is giving away for free! lol

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem with a blue rasberry container. Smells like blue rasberry with a harsh chemical smell, then it just tastes like chemicals and dilute splenda. No blue rasberry taste, but im just flavoring with citrus dew from NP

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i love purple dranks.its all i drink.the ones before tasted great,its just that newer one is waaaaay different tasting.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info.. being looked into
thanks for doing that.its no biggy,stuff happens.as long as i get my AA i'll man up and finish the rest of it.but when i run out i just wanna know how the future ones will taste cause the taste it enough for me to switch.if you get hold of it you'll def1 know what where talking about

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, for 11.99 you shouldn't be b!tching about the flavor. We use this stuff for function....not for flavor. Man up.
Hate to quote myself....I find it very hard to believe that people are still complaining about taste.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Hate to quote myself....I find it very hard to believe that people are still complaining about taste.
Then obviously you are tasting a different taste. Man up, and stop thinking you are obviously right. They wouldn't say this is grape flavor that I have considering if anything its unflavored, the color isn't even grape, its a super light bland blue, resembles a gray almost.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Then obviously you are tasting a different taste. Man up, and stop thinking you are obviously right. They wouldn't say this is grape flavor that I have considering if anything its unflavored, the color isn't even grape, its a super light bland blue, resembles a gray almost.
Mine was the exact same way...and you don't hear me complaining about it. Yeah the taste isn't that great....but something has to suffer somewhere in the product. You've got a great profile for a great price. It's logical that the flavor isn't going to be that great. I've tried them all and the flavor is sub-par...but it's also the BEST powered amino profile i've found for the price.

and if you want to continue being a d!ckhead... then head over to bb.com and flame away

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, keep me informed if you do find out anything, which if nothing was released about it, probably nothing more will be.. thats what I get for relying on a product bodybuilding is giving away for free! lol

We dont give stuff away because its ****, we do it for you guys..so lets just get that straight:).. Im on this, trust me:) I have guys ripping batches open as we speak.. give me some time brother:)