Bad batch mk677? Starting log

Alilgoat

Awards
Last time I did this, I did 60 days straight one day off a week. I felt absolutely incredible, I had no negative side effects, and saw nothing but gains. I took .75ml before bed, I purchased my mk677 through amino labs at that time.

Unfortunately, I could not find amino labs any longer, so a year later I purchased instead from SAF labs or "swole something" is their other name.

I am on day two following the same procedure with very bizarre body feel, and a tightness in chest, feels like my heart is pumping noticeably harder. I am sleeping less than normal, but I still feel well rested.

The only difference in my chemistry from then and now is I am now on higher dosage of TRT, still just normal levels of T, I'm actually hypogonadal. Glucose levels are also same as before... Hoping I didn't get a bad batch.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had no issue like 1 year ago with SAF

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm willing to bet that the first batch of mk that was so good was spiked with something else. Now you just got plain mk and you feel normal.

Mk shouldn't make you really feel anything other then hungry or sometimes tired. Someone may have another opinion but I don't ever really recall anyone saying they feel awesome on mk.

I'm not saying you should not feel awesome, I'm just saying that there's nothing specific about MK I know of that makes you feel any type of way.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also haven't used those companies so I'm just talking mk in general

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d say number one check your blood pressure. Could be some combination of diet and the higher TRT along with MK, if the compound is right

when you say tightness of chest and feel the blood pumping that’s what comes to mind