Back with another cycle thread🥳

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone! I’ve posted my cycles in the past but after my knee injury I kinda fell off. I’m back and planning to compete in bikini sometime next year. I need AOT of growth in my lower half in order to have a great physic. Will be posting updates if anyone is interested.
currently cycle: 10mg of Var daily 40 minutes before workout. - supps include omega 3 / creatine / liver support daily.
current weight: 111
Macros: 380C 69F 160P
Current physic pictures: listed below.
will post better ones as I go along.
(For background i have ran var previously 3x at 5/10/15mg)

open to all tips tricks and recommendations :)

Attachments

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone! I’ve posted my cycles in the past but after my knee injury I kinda fell off. I’m back and planning to compete in bikini sometime next year. I need AOT of growth in my lower half in order to have a great physic. Will be posting updates if anyone is interested.
currently cycle: 10mg of Var daily 40 minutes before workout. - supps include omega 3 / creatine / liver support daily.
current weight: 111
Macros: 380C 69F 160P
Current physic pictures: listed below.
will post better ones as I go along.
(For background i have ran var previously 3x at 5/10/15mg)

open to all tips tricks and recommendations :)
Arms and delts look fantastic

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely in on this, and interested in how Var will treat you. My wife has an interest in Var too.
Oh and what I can see, looks like you’ve done a pretty good job on your lower half.👍

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sure in on this. I only know women who've Bern on gear but I've never gotten to witness a cycle from beginning to end which will be nice for once

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In on this. My GF did a 5 week cycle at 5mg ed during winter/spring time. She's considering 10mg next run.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 update:
Current weight: 113
Definitely holding onto some water already which for me is perfectly normal. food still the same, not really much to report. No sides currently and strength has slightly increased not too much. My body usually responds at about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks on var. will update next week.

Attachments

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow you look a lot bigger than 113 ( in a good way)
Milder orals do take a little longer to take effect unlike dbol or adrol. Keep up the hard work you're already on your way
I know I’m 5’0 so I’m tiny but I’ve been having issues gaining weight back for 12 months now postpartum. Bloodwork came back normal (DHEA sulfate was low but supplementing that now) hopefully with the cycle I want to get to around 125-130 since prep will be pretty easy with my metabolism being so fast now. I’m eating around 2800 calories. My lower half doesn’t have a lot of muscle which is the goal of the cycle and of course get more rounded/capped shoulders.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 update:
Current weight: 113
Definitely holding onto some water already which for me is perfectly normal. food still the same, not really much to report. No sides currently and strength has slightly increased not too much. My body usually responds at about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks on var. will update next week.
You go ahead and kill it girl. 👍
Looks like you’re making very good progress to me.
What exercises are you doing for your lower half…..quads, hams glutes, calves?

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You go ahead and kill it girl. 👍
Looks like you’re making very good progress to me.
What exercises are you doing for your lower half…..quads, hams glutes, calves?
Hip thrusts, RDLs, leg extension, leg press, cable kickbacks, calf press (on leg press or calf machine), BSS, leg curl. To name a few😂 Since my upper half is already pretty built I have 2 glute days / 1 leg day / 1 upper body at gym / 1 at home. That’s my current split.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hip thrusts, RDLs, leg extension, leg press, cable kickbacks, calf press (on leg press or calf machine), BSS, leg curl. To name a few😂 Since my upper half is already pretty built I have 2 glute days / 1 leg day / 1 upper body at gym / 1 at home. That’s my current split.
Nick trigili talked about how he did inner/outer thigh and kickbacks 3× week to grow his glutes on top of regular leg days just a thought

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would add Squats in your splits as well as GHRs. Squats are always the best overall legs builder as well as glutes, and GHRs work your Glutes and hamstrings really well. On GHRs, do them slowly, under control, and squeeze the glutes. Those two would be a nice add on to your lower body split, and very effective.

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 update:
Current weight: 115
Sorry for the overdue update I moved and I’ve been busy. Been sticking to my plan and my lifts.
-Yesterday upped to 20mg of Var per day for the next 4 weeks then cycling off to get hormones back to health. -If you are thinking of doing this PLEASE have a professional and not a random assign your protocols. My body is responding fine and my metabolism is extremely fast so this is a few reasonings. (My bloodwork came back perfect and I’m experiencing 0 side effects so we made this decision together)
Current macros:
160P
390C
72F
No sides to report, this week I definitely feel the var as I get crazy confident and feel the pumps HARD (sometimes it hurts😂) Coach took out my leg day and replaced it with an a upper glute.
current split : 1 upper body in gym / 3 glute days / 1 upper body at home (no cardio or step goal)
Current daily supplements :
Greens / Glutamine fasted
Fish oils
DHEA-S
Milk thistle
Iron
Current coach feedback/goal:
Grow glutes and shoulders. Less tricep as they are overpowering my shoulders.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like everything is coming along really well. Showing nice muscle definition and separation in upper body, and looks like your legs and glutes are filling out nicely….good job 👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following ............

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Todays checkin update:
Current weight: 118
Current macros:
160P
390C
72F
Not many things to report. Hunger has increased as well as water intake because I have gotten a few headaches even though I’m drinking well over a gallon a day.
supplements still the same.
feeling pretty good with the weight gain as it’s been my goal this year. Some of it is water from the cycle but hoping to get to 125-135 by the end of the year. I wish I had more growth in my upper body, BUT that wasn’t what my physic needed I just always want to be more and more jacked. Pump pics below. Glutes have rounded a lot more and legs have filled out forsure but still have some work to do over the next 2 weeks and then we cycle off for regulation. Will post my checkin pictures to see better progress at the end of my cycle. Thank you for following😊

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can definitely see the changes and improvements, and Glutes for sure have rounded out more. Looks like everything is going as planned.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glutes definitely coming in, the line separating quad and ham is way more noticeable. Looking great fir sure keep up that hard work