Back in the game...but asking inputs on this stack

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
Been a while since I have truly gotten back into the fitness/health game. The pandemic threw everything out the window and literally crushed my good habits (hell I'm embarrassed with what I've done or lack thereof). Now I'm back in the game to drop the fat and lean out.

In the past I've been able to drop 30+ pounds and hit 10% bf for the lean/athletic lifestyle...so my healthy diet and workouts aren't an issue. I just need help with a new stack to help get me there again. I plan on dropping 30 pounds again and have my diet and gym plan already prepped.

Now the stack...looking to naturally increase Test (the weight gain did a number on me) and drop fat. How does this look?

Old Stack:
1) M-Test
2) Ignite
3) Assassinate

New Stack?
1) M-Test
2) Anabolic Effect? (I'm starting to read that it's good to stack with M-test)
3) New Lean Edge from SNS (looks like a great non-stim fat burner)
4) ??? What other fatburner can or should I stack with Lean Edge to attack fat through additional pathways if possible (I'd like to stay away from Y and Alpha-Y as the anxiety caused from those hit me hard)

Quick Question(s):
1) I like what I read about Focus XT (mostly for the improved stress levels, well being and benefit of energy/focus). Can this be added to the stack? Any Y or A-Y in it (sorry dumb question). Does it really help with fat loss?

Thank you so much all. I'm really looking forward to getting the healthy life back in order and into the gym (well after my dead arm goes away from the COVID vaccine shot haha)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP and Epitome...maybe Invictus if you want / need to control cortisol at any point.

Im not pushing evomuse or have any affiliation, I just think those two products are badass and would be amazing when combined with Mtest and AE.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all
Been a while since I have truly gotten back into the fitness/health game. The pandemic threw everything out the window and literally crushed my good habits (hell I'm embarrassed with what I've done or lack thereof). Now I'm back in the game to drop the fat and lean out.

In the past I've been able to drop 30+ pounds and hit 10% bf for the lean/athletic lifestyle...so my healthy diet and workouts aren't an issue. I just need help with a new stack to help get me there again. I plan on dropping 30 pounds again and have my diet and gym plan already prepped.

Now the stack...looking to naturally increase Test (the weight gain did a number on me) and drop fat. How does this look?

Old Stack:
1) M-Test
2) Ignite
3) Assassinate

New Stack?
1) M-Test
4) ??? What other fatburner can or should I stack with Lean Edge to attack fat through additional pathways if possible (I'd like to stay away from Y and Alpha-Y as the anxiety caused from those hit me hard)

Quick Question(s):
1) I like what I read about Focus XT (mostly for the improved stress levels, well being and benefit of energy/focus). Can this be added to the stack? Any Y or A-Y in it (sorry dumb question). Does it really help with fat loss?

Thank you so much all. I'm really looking forward to getting the healthy life back in order and into the gym (well after my dead arm goes away from the COVID vaccine shot haha)
how long does it take you to lose 30?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardarine and ECA stack - IF you’re comfortable running either or both...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi all

Old Stack:
1) M-Test
2) Ignite
3) Assassinate

New Stack?
1) M-Test

Quick Question(s):

Welcome back. I look forward to following your progress toward your goals and am glad to help you in any way that I can. If you want to pm me, I'll be glad to give you my contact info in case I'm not on here.

I love your stack idea; it is very similar to what I am getting ready to start myself. In the last year, I've really let myself go and need to build back some muscle and lose some fat.

Anabolic Effect is a great stack with M-Test. A lot of people also enjoy stacking Epi-Plex with it. There's also a great log going of where someone has had great success stacking Epi-Plex and Lean Edge as well.

Here's a good ongoing log for Lean Edge and Epi-Plex; and ironically he is getting ready to add Anabolic Effect and M-Test as well so it will be pretty much an identical stack to what you're thinking:

To answer your Focus XT questions:
- No, there is no Yohimbine or Alpha Yohimbine in Focus XT.
- It makes a great addition to the stack.
- Yes, absolutely it can help burn fat. It has 1.5 grams of Tyrosine, 1 gram of Acetyl L-Carnitine, & other ingredients that are well-known for fat loss.

Here would be my suggestions as a base stack:
M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Lean Edge
Epi-Plex
Focus XT

Add-on suggestions:

Reduce XT - helps build and retain lean muscle while dieting while helping burn body-fat; primarily thru cortisol control.

Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels - is an awesome product for problem areas. The closer you get to your goal, the more valuable something like this can be.

Also, if you start with the above, that's an incredible base and we have some really cool stuff coming out that you can add to it. We have a natural anabolic coming out in about 4 to 6 weeks that will make for a perfect stack with the above stack. I can't reveal many details but it will add in perfectly so you could plan to add it when it comes out. If you're running the above and liking it, I'll try to even remember to give you a heads up as soon as it arrives bc sometimes we may have something a week or two before formally releasing it.

Also, and I haven't mentioned this anywhere yet, but we have 2 new exciting stimulant free fat burning formulas that we hope will be out within the next 8 weeks that will make for great additions to the above stack as well. I can't go into may details yet, but one is a great combination of well-known ingredients and the other is very, very unique.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Welcome back. I look forward to following your progress toward your goals and am glad to help you in any way that I can. If you want to pm me, I'll be glad to give you my contact info in case I'm not on here.

I love your stack idea; it is very similar to what I am getting ready to start myself. In the last year, I've really let myself go and need to build back some muscle and lose some fat.

Anabolic Effect is a great stack with M-Test. A lot of people also enjoy stacking Epi-Plex with it. There's also a great log going of where someone has had great success stacking Epi-Plex and Lean Edge as well.

Here's a good ongoing log for Lean Edge and Epi-Plex; and ironically he is getting ready to add Anabolic Effect and M-Test as well so it will be pretty much an identical stack to what you're thinking:

To answer your Focus XT questions:
- No, there is no Yohimbine or Alpha Yohimbine in Focus XT.
- It makes a great addition to the stack.
- Yes, absolutely it can help burn fat. It has 1.5 grams of Tyrosine, 1 gram of Acetyl L-Carnitine, & other ingredients that are well-known for fat loss.

Here would be my suggestions as a base stack:
M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Lean Edge
Epi-Plex
Focus XT

Add-on suggestions:

Reduce XT - helps build and retain lean muscle while dieting while helping burn body-fat; primarily thru cortisol control.

Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels - is an awesome product for problem areas. The closer you get to your goal, the more valuable something like this can be.

Also, if you start with the above, that's an incredible base and we have some really cool stuff coming out that you can add to it. We have a natural anabolic coming out in about 4 to 6 weeks that will make for a perfect stack with the above stack. I can't reveal many details but it will add in perfectly so you could plan to add it when it comes out. If you're running the above and liking it, I'll try to even remember to give you a heads up as soon as it arrives bc sometimes we may have something a week or two before formally releasing it.

Also, and I haven't mentioned this anywhere yet, but we have 2 new exciting stimulant free fat burning formulas that we hope will be out within the next 8 weeks that will make for great additions to the above stack as well. I can't go into may details yet, but one is a great combination of well-known ingredients and the other is very, very unique.
Wow big thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and educate me on add-ons. I sincerely appreciate the help! I look forward to seeing the new products from SNS!

Just a quick follow on question...for a base stack to start for the next couple months (until your additional products come out), are you saying it's ok to add Reduce XT to the following:

M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Lean Edge
Epi-Plex
Focus XT

I'm starting to read up on Epi-Plex...very nice suggestion! Thanks again for the help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow big thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and educate me on add-ons. I sincerely appreciate the help! I look forward to seeing the new products from SNS!

Just a quick follow on question...for a base stack to start for the next couple months (until your additional products come out), are you saying it's ok to add Reduce XT to the following:

M-Test
Anabolic Effect
Lean Edge
Epi-Plex
Focus XT

I'm starting to read up on Epi-Plex...very nice suggestion! Thanks again for the help!
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

Yes, it would be fine to use Reduce XT with the above stack.

I think you'll be very happy with what you find on Epi-Plex. Here are a couple of good reviews:

This is a 10 page review thread and he uses Epi-Plex daily and he just finished an Epi-Plex/M-Test/Anabolic Effect stack:

Here is where he did a mini review on it for people that didn't follow his thread:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. That should be a killer CEL and SNS stack. Like noted many logs on CEL products such as M-Test and Anabolic Effect in the supplement logs section.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can only echo others I here.

It was my log and review that got posted further up. While I mostly use the supplements to help adding lean tissue I did run Anabolic Effect in a deficit and I felt I gained muscle while loosing fat.

I’m currently running M-Test, Epi-Plex and SNS Pine Pollen and while hard to gauge I absolutely feel that it has improved my hormone balance. So I really can recommend them.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thank you so much all! I will go with that stack above. I can't wait to get going! I appreciate all the help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much all! I will go with that stack above. I can't wait to get going! I appreciate all the help!
Awesome. I look forward to seeing your results and how you like it. Please keep me updated and let me know if you have any questions. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like androgen with vector and or follidrone

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally like androgen with vector and or follidrone
Agreed that's a killer stack and a hard one to beat. CEL and BLR definitely have great products to create a lean mass building stack.