b12 better sub-Q or im

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive been doing b12 im and sub-Q, but wich is better or does it matter ? also i had a twich during a quad shot and moved to another location, was it nessecary ? btw i think pinning b12 is a good way to start pinning [ gets you over the needle thing]

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I've yet to try B12 injections, but as for the twitching it was a good call moving locations. I had it happen to me before and my whole leg jumped and to tell you the truth I don't know enough about the human anatomy to just go "oh well" and keep injecting, you never know what could happen.

gorge

Awards
ive been doing b12 im and sub-Q, but wich is better or does it matter ? also i had a twich during a quad shot and moved to another location, was it nessecary ? btw i think pinning b12 is a good way to start pinning [ gets you over the needle thing]
It should not matter. Once it is in your body it will get processed either way.
Sub-Q is a lot easier :D

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Well B12 absorption would be best via injection obviously. Orally a fair amount goes unabsorbed. Sub-Q may be close to injection values since the amount being used is actually pretty low (we're talking mcg's here) and should therefore not go over the maximum absorbable amount for sub-q delivery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 0
Nutrition / Health 0
Supplements 5
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 6