b-Jack's --- Gon' get Hyyuge!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I need to take a snapshot of my pressing 120lb DB's on an incline in a grass skirt.
yes you do.... although give me props on the grass skirt when you do. Like, write "ubi was here" on your inner thigh and make sure it's in the frame... .something like that.

plus make sure they are real 120's, and not 80's marked up with sharpie. :D

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How far into your cycle are you BJ?
Ehh...6 weeks or so...talkin to my "peeps" and might be extending this to 12-13 weeks on the test which would put the total cycle to 14-16 weeks.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yes you do.... although give me props on the grass skirt when you do. Like, write "ubi was here" on your inner thigh and make sure it's in the frame... .something like that.

plus make sure they are real 120's, and not 80's marked up with sharpie. :D
W/e gives me a chance to tryout for snuggle club :D

But actually I am seriously considering taking a snapshot of something similar...no joking

Btw, I am baaaaack fellaz!! Be over to your log shortly Mr. CEO

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
W/e gives me a chance to tryout for snuggle club :D

But actually I am seriously considering taking a snapshot of something similar...no joking

Btw, I am baaaaack fellaz!! Be over to your log shortly Mr. CEO
welcome back mr. sexi

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he's trying to challenge me in a gay avi competition.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, you MUST have lost a bet with that avatar! :eek:

Hahaha. :rofl:
HAHA I was thinking the SAME thing...I was like "damn i guess Chad out-pulled someone already. Too funny....seriously GAY avy tho...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHA I was thinking the SAME thing...I was like "damn i guess Chad out-pulled someone already. Too funny....seriously GAY avy tho...
da fcuk do you mean "already"?
i STAY pulling more than you homos!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
da fcuk do you mean "already"?
i STAY pulling more than you homos!
i wont argue with that...my pulls from the floor are downright depressing...gonna start workin on em tho...just never do em bc everytime I do, feels like i pull a groin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
caber does amazing things to mr.penis as well.....fukc ralox..go with tore......you'll shoot like ron jeremy
TRUE THAT! toremifene has me shootin shotgun blasts.... too bad im on it now and outta commision for a lil whoile more still.....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I found Torem to be hands down the most effective SERM for PCT. I have likewise found Ralox to be more suited for Gyno measures.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BJ are you holding your c*ck in your avi pic??...two hands...nice:lol:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok, killer workout today. Only neg was that I had no spotter at all, till the very end on Decline BB Bench (made a new friend..aww).

Chest:

Incline DB Press: 45x10 - 75x8 - 95x12 - 100x12

Flat BB Bench: 135x14 - 175x8 - 245x12 - 265x10

^^^^^ Was just scared to go higher because I didn't have a spotter and I didn't wanna risk injury or anything like that at all.

Decline BB Bench (finally had a spotter): 195x14 - 245x12 - 265x6 - 315x3

Cable Crossovers (with the cables set kinda low so as to focus lower pecs): Don't really know how to list this weight. Its 100 on the cables and I did 3 sets of about 12-15 reps.

BACK:

Deads (gonna start workin these more) 135x10 - 315x8 - 345x6 - 375x3. I know these are horrible and not in line with the rest of my body, but that is bc I took about a yr break from them due to injury, starting back real slow and going to be very careful, so eat me:thumbsup:.

WG Pullups: BWx12 - BW+45x10 - BW+90x8 *** I supersetted these with WG Pulldowns: 225x10 - 225x8 - 225x6

Reverse Pushups (lying on the ground, holding a smith bar on the 2nd to the bottom rack pulling myself up): 45 plate laying on my body x15 x12 x12 x10.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you want some of the fundamentals you had mentioned, then why not try a light warm up, moderate warm up (3-5) reps, then an all out set with your working weight. Pick a weight that you can get close to 10 reps with.

The main focus with the program you were considering is lower volume, high intensity, more frequency.. .with stretches. One working set per body part, all out failure.. possibly rest pauses, then stretch the **** out of the bodypart after.

Strong work anyways.. Your deads aren't that bad at all, don't kid yourself.

Your weighted WG pullups are pretty ridiculous actually. That's very strong.

The "reverse pushups" are actually called Fatman Rows... and you add weight which is great. Much like Rack CHins.

good deal though. Nice and strong workout.. how frequent will you hit this Chest/Back day?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice numbers BJ....:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you want some of the fundamentals you had mentioned, then why not try a light warm up, moderate warm up (3-5) reps, then an all out set with your working weight. Pick a weight that you can get close to 10 reps with.

The main focus with the program you were considering is lower volume, high intensity, more frequency.. .with stretches. One working set per body part, all out failure.. possibly rest pauses, then stretch the **** out of the bodypart after.

Strong work anyways.. Your deads aren't that bad at all, don't kid yourself.

Your weighted WG pullups are pretty ridiculous actually. That's very strong.

The "reverse pushups" are actually called Fatman Rows... and you add weight which is great. Much like Rack CHins.

good deal though. Nice and strong workout.. how frequent will you hit this Chest/Back day?
thanks for all the input brutha...as far as your last Q --- Once per week, on mondays --- any input? Lookin forward to the email

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
nice numbers BJ....:thumbsup:
thanks buddy, I am expecting my numbers to really shoot up, I've always been a hella hard worker, and now adding some help to my regimen, my numbers should go crazy.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ok then I guess you'll be ok with that volume.

You should try out the pure method one day though.. it's a pleasant change once you grow weary of the usual regimen.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
goddam strong ass dudes pissing me off. i leave my ego at home to read this while my puny body hits the gym.. time to destroy my body. nice workout

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Quads/Calves/Hams/Bi's

Quads: Free Squats 135x15 - 195x8 - 225x6 - 315x8...all done with absolute perfect form and below parallel.

Hams: Cybex Squat Press (w/ feet at very top, pushing with heels)
10 plates x15 - 12 plates x8 - 14 plates x6 - 20 plates x8 - Rest pause(15 sec) x3 - Rest Pause(15 sec) x1

Bi's: DB Curls 45x15 - 50x8 - 50x6 - 70x6(these hurt pretty bad, wrist started hurting real bad in my stretches, nevertheless lot of weight)

Calves: Seated Calf Raise Machine - 2 plates x15 - 3 plates x8 - 4 plates x8.

I didn't include my after stretches in any of these, but I did do them. As you guys can see I am moving to DC training for a while. See what I can do.

Please Ubi/Beelz feel free to comment/criticize anything. Aim is strength here. Next time I am going to hit a 20 rep working set on my squats, just didn't feel up to it today.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
20 reppers will make you see god... they are called widowmakers for a reason.. you do those with squats, you will honestly feel like you are going to have a heartattack.. :D

Don't burn yourself out on the warm ups, you did a lot of warming up with heavier weight with the DB curls... Really strong by the way.

I personally warm up like this : light weight X 10, moderate weight X 5, working set to failure.... stretch. You can add another warm up but be conscious that you are only warming up and priming the CNS, so don't go too hard.. your objective is to wreck yourself on the working set... at least that is how I do it, and how Beezer outlined to me many moons ago in regards to his Hybridization of DC.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
20 reppers will make you see god... they are called widowmakers for a reason.. you do those with squats, you will honestly feel like you are going to have a heartattack.. :D

Don't burn yourself out on the warm ups, you did a lot of warming up with heavier weight with the DB curls... Really strong by the way.

I personally warm up like this : light weight X 10, moderate weight X 5, working set to failure.... stretch. You can add another warm up but be conscious that you are only warming up and priming the CNS, so don't go too hard.. your objective is to wreck yourself on the working set... at least that is how I do it, and how Beezer outlined to me many moons ago in regards to his Hybridization of DC.
some good jungle advice from a gorilla

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bi's: DB Curls 45x15 - 50x8 - 50x6 - 70x6(these hurt pretty bad, wrist started hurting real bad in my stretches, nevertheless lot of weight)
Yeah, watch yourself. My biceps tendon took a beating tryin' to out lift Chad. Don't dive too quickly into your new found strength. The last thing you want to do is get injured in the middle of a steroids cycle.

20 reppers will make you see god... they are called widowmakers for a reason.. you do those with squats, you will honestly feel like you are going to have a heartattack..

IDK, I kinda prefer higher reps with squats. It's less stressful on my joints.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

you broke the rules mr. handsome:nono:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
for a hybrid? You're doing a hybrid. I'm handsome. Are you going to do the pure DC? That's different.

handsome..me.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Btw, just to clear up. Those warmups I did on my curls weren't a struggle. I stopped sooo far from failure.

Anyways, I need to up my reps on bi's prolly shouldn't go so heavy.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Judging by your Bicep strength, I'm sure it wasn't a struggle, but that really wasn't the point. Ambitious warmups, even if they are not hard for you, can still take away from the set that you are ultimately trying to see progress in. Dig?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I agree Ubi. With warm ups, you wanna do just enough to get loosened up, and not take away from your working set.

I love your skirty UBI...........sexxxxay! ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Judging by your Bicep strength, I'm sure it wasn't a struggle, but that really wasn't the point. Ambitious warmups, even if they are not hard for you, can still take away from the set that you are ultimately trying to see progress in. Dig?
Yeh I agree I guess.......I guess.....:rasp:

....:D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ubi, do you do warmups for EVERY exercise? or just the first exercise of the muscle group? and do you do the same exercise? I have never been a fan of warmup sets, but i think i am getting to the point where i need to start.........

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ubi, do you do warmups for EVERY exercise? or just the first exercise of the muscle group? and do you do the same exercise? I have never been a fan of warmup sets, but i think i am getting to the point where i need to start.........
i cant speak for UBI. but i do warmup sets for everything i do thats another exercise.

another question. how the heck do i post URL links in my signature? it wont let me

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Warmups are before each new exercise. Doing several "extreme stretches" after each exercise is part of DC training, which is what I am doing....also what Ubi does.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so your "extreme stretch" is that jsut stretching the muscle as hard as possible OR is it doing a lightly weighted stretch?

funny ive ALWAYS done my exersizes this way only working the first set till i feel comfortably warm then light-heavy moderate set to get strength tolerance built up then all out for my target working weight for that exercise that can only be pushed 8-10 reps, incredibley fast strength gains with this routine and weight comes on pretty fast as well.... but these stretches intrigue me....

btw BJ shoot me a PM

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
so your "extreme stretch" is that jsut stretching the muscle as hard as possible OR is it doing a lightly weighted stretch?

funny ive ALWAYS done my exersizes this way only working the first set till i feel comfortably warm then light-heavy moderate set to get strength tolerance built up then all out for my target working weight for that exercise that can only be pushed 8-10 reps, incredibley fast strength gains with this routine and weight comes on pretty fast as well.... but these stretches intrigue me....

btw BJ shoot me a PM
Extreme stretches are yes, as hard as you can stretch the muscle...hence "extreme" --- this primes you for recovery because your working the same bodypart twice a week. These stretches help a ton with that, literally doubles your recovery time. So you can lift/rest/grow twice a week instead of once -----> at the end of the year you have lift/rest/grown 104 times instead of 52.