AZOTH 2.0: The Ultimate Nootropic Stack is AVAILABLE.

Texanpride199

Awards
By far the most impressive legal nootropic stack I've tried. I've also been using it with keto and I find it allows me to stay on keto for longer. Usually, I have a scheduled cheat meal around day 6, but lately I've been pushing 12 days straight. Mind over matter. I think the killer idea here was to infuse adaptogens in the ingredient profile.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pointless and frankly unhelpful when companies list ingredient dosages that are inactive. The Phosphatidylserine is 500mg active. Needless to say, this wasn't the most cost-effective formula to produce.
Any plans to tweak the formula further?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any plans to tweak the formula further?
Absolutely brother. Always looking for ways to improve the formula with the feedback we get.

nasrenegade

Awards
Euclides Was the original lower price for multiple bottles a mistake?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Euclides Was the original lower price for multiple bottles a mistake?
No sir - we wanted to promote people to buy multiple bottles as it gives them a bigger bang for a buck.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
A year in review at AZOTH.

(0)Every Event Timeline.jpg

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Afternoon sparring fuel....Double Robusta blend Espresso and full dose of Azoth 2.0. Not the first time I have tried it and won't be the last, excellent combination.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Any discounts for Azoth to be found?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. How long will a single serving last? If I take 3 caps mid morning, how long can I expect to have energy and focus?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I see there's no caffeine in Azoth, so is it safe to take in the evening? Or will the other ingredients still interfere with sleep?

I tend to have a problem being motivated and focusing on productivity after 7:00 but if I take a stim, I'm up all night.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Bottle says a serving is 3 caps. Website says you can take from 1-3 caps.

Do many people get good results with just 1 or 2 caps? Or is 3 really needed for the full effects? (It would be so much more in line with my budget if I could have good focus with 1 cap mid morning and 1 mid afternoon.) But, I also don't want to short change myself.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
- Usually it lasts up to 5-6 hours. Note, it's not a stimulant - so you'll feel it work in a way where its subtle. For example, you'll be writing or working on something and not realize that time flies by etc. It should not interfere with sleep, use 1-2 capsules in the evening. I would start with 2 and go from there.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered two bottles and will report back, here, with my experiences.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Usually it lasts up to 5-6 hours. Note, it's not a stimulant - so you'll feel it work in a way where its subtle. For example, you'll be writing or working on something and not realize that time flies by etc. It should not interfere with sleep, use 1-2 capsules in the evening. I would start with 2 and go from there.
When is it on Amazon UK, or *********** restock? Do not wish to wait for international shipping and additional charges

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
When is it on Amazon UK, or *********** restock? Do not wish to wait for international shipping and additional charges
Azoth 2.0 is available in the EU from a stockist and that will avoid shipping. If you wish to PM me I can provide you with the source. I would post it but unsure of rules regarding links etc.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Azoth 2.0 is available in the EU from a stockist and that will avoid shipping. If you wish to PM me I can provide you with the source. I would post it but unsure of rules regarding links etc.
Ok I looked on power myyyy selllffff site not in stock, please PM alternative supplier if that ok

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Ok I looked on power myyyy selllffff site not in stock, please PM alternative supplier if that ok
Was *********** I was thinking of. Euclides any ideas of new stock ETA for ***********?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
00A their stock is back Tuesday!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Small note about Azoth for anyone who is looking in. I have been experimenting recently regarding dosages and other stimulants.

I am finding that one cap morning with coffee (espresso) is working really well for me. If required I will up the dose in the afternoon by another cap or two.

It is certainly something worth trying to find your own Azoth sweet spot.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Managed to get a bottle, tried 2 caps midday, will try 3 tommorow. Didnt feel anything on first go.. may true poolcue advice?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Day 3 and trying different doses. I can say I definitely feel an improvement in motivation and focus. It's hard to judge if I'm actually "smarter", though. :)

I've not yet taken the full dose at once. I normally do okay in the mornings and struggle mid afternoon and after dinner. So, I'm trying different doses and timings. So far, it looks like I AM going to need 3 in a day but will be able to divide that into a dose of 1 and a dose of 2. Still experimenting.

One of the ingredients is Theacrine, which appears to be a very good non-stim stim and healthier than caffeine. But also has been shown to counter to the negative effects of caffeine, so I can see this being very effective stacked with caffeine if you absolutely need a stronger "kick". I've tried it a couple of times and liked how I feel.

I read a log, here, from someone who has been drastically over-stimming for years. He was surprised that he was able to taper his stims down over a week or so to nothing but coffee. For anyone who's taking lots of stims, Azoth just may pay for itself from the savings from no longer needing to take the stims.

PS: I've had a couple of email conversations with the owner and he's really impressed me.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Managed to get a bottle, tried 2 caps midday, will try 3 tommorow. Didnt feel anything on first go.. may true poolcue advice?
Please try the full dose with some fats and check back in to let us know the results.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I'm on Day 3 and trying different doses. I can say I definitely feel an improvement in motivation and focus. It's hard to judge if I'm actually "smarter", though. :)

I've not yet taken the full dose at once. I normally do okay in the mornings and struggle mid afternoon and after dinner. So, I'm trying different doses and timings. So far, it looks like I AM going to need 3 in a day but will be able to divide that into a dose of 1 and a dose of 2. Still experimenting.

One of the ingredients is Theacrine, which appears to be a very good non-stim stim and healthier than caffeine. But also has been shown to counter to the negative effects of caffeine, so I can see this being very effective stacked with caffeine if you absolutely need a stronger "kick". I've tried it a couple of times and liked how I feel.

I read a log, here, from someone who has been drastically over-stimming for years. He was surprised that he was able to taper his stims down over a week or so to nothing but coffee. For anyone who's taking lots of stims, Azoth just may pay for itself from the savings from no longer needing to take the stims.

PS: I've had a couple of email conversations with the owner and he's really impressed me.
Similar to my approach. I had one in the morning last week with a coffee and another a few hours later with a coffee. I had two training sessions that day, no other stims, no other pre workouts.

It worked amazingly well for me and it's one of my favourite approaches.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Please try the full dose with some fats and check back in to let us know the results.
Agreed. The fats seem to help. I've been taking a tbsp of MCT oil with it and liking how I feel.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Agreed. The fats seem to help. I've been taking a tbsp of MCT oil with it and liking how I feel.
Great advice Kaprice.....that is also an approach that I have taken when I was testing out a Keto diet approach.

BlackSharkLS

BlackSharkLS

Awards
Azoth and Coffee in the morning is definitely a great way to get the day started imo and I agree with Texanpride199 about being able to stack your own stims with Azoth

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Azoth and Coffee in the morning is definitely a great way to get the day started imo and I agree with Texanpride199 about being able to stack your own stims with Azoth
Absolutely brother. Being able to use other supps in conjunction was key while formulating it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely brother. Being able to use other supps in conjunction was key while formulating it.
Just curious what you will come up with next? Ps the capaules have a funny smell to them..

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Just curious what you will come up with next? Ps the capaules have a funny smell to them..
Plenty to come from Azoth dude.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
The aroma is from the Ashwagandha - it's a potent root and it actually translates to "smell of a horse" because of the aroma it gives off (yes, due to its ability to impart the vigor of a stallion.)

As for other products...announcement coming within the next 10 days! brother!

Cheers

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The aroma is from the Ashwagandha - it's a potent root and it actually translates to "smell of a horse" because of the aroma it gives off (yes, due to its ability to impart the vigor of a stallion.)

As for other products...announcement coming within the next 10 days! brother!

Cheers
Any news? You got delayed?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Any news? You got delayed?
No delay.....There is some news to be released real soon. I am sure that Euclides will be along shortly to drop the scoop :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I've been in contact with him. It's coming very soon.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Oh not at all brother. He is working in the background like a demon as usual. This week will see news of what is coming from us @ Azoth.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Announcement coming this week on AnabolicMinds.com and on the Bodybuilding Nerds Podcast.

Lisatpn1525

Awards
If this no longer available? I didn't read through the whole thread as its very long.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's available. New stock arrives on the 10th of June!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you provide link, not heard about this?
That’s because it’s not actually a “nootropic” or “Brain supplement” ban, but a ban that can potentially target some nootropic ingredients, particularly grey-area ones.

It could potentially push further, but natural nootropics really aren’t a high priority IMO. Kratom is clearly the big target of this new law, which I do think is a terrible law. Complete nonsense.

Standup

Banned
Awards
Can you provide link, not heard about this?
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/8r7ipn/this_is_pretty_much_the_biggest_redalert_towards/

It's similar to the ban in the Uk that made most nootropics even natural ones illegal. Anything that acts as a stimulant, relaxes you, or other can be banned by the DEA regardless of how safe something is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/8r7ipn/this_is_pretty_much_the_biggest_redalert_towards/

It's similar to the ban in the Uk that made most nootropics even natural ones illegal. Anything that acts as a stimulant, relaxes you, or other can be banned by the DEA regardless of how safe something is.
Why do you keep quoting my posts from threads that have been dead for months?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Anyone still using Azoth? Wondering if I should order some.
Yes, thousands are. We have also recently added distribution and stockists in South Africa, Australia and are making huge EU strides. This indicates we must be doing something right

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thousands are. We have also recently added distribution and stockists in South Africa, Australia and are making huge EU strides. This indicates we must be doing something right
Great news. Mind PM'ing me the stockists in Aus, please?