Axis Labs Slingshot™ - Product Writeup

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be giving slingshot a go in the near future. Maybe Ill toss up a log with it too :)

Actually excited it doesnt contain any creatine either :)

It will be good to take on off cycle creatine periods.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Let us know if you do start up a log and post it in here if you want! Good luck to you!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Let us know if you do start up a log and post it in here if you want! Good luck to you!
Thanks, it might be a little bit but ill for sure do that.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Any samples available for this? I have a daughter who swims competitively and I'd like her to try this. Thanks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any samples available for this? I have a daughter who swims competitively and I'd like her to try this. Thanks.
I dont believe there are official samples yet, at least not on their website anyway, maybe one of the reps can hook ya up tho.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Will see what we can do for Samples of Sling Shot . Best Bet is to contact Clickster the head REP as he has PULL

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks! I think this would be an interesting product for her to try. Swim practices are crazy, 3 hours + and 5k yards swam, it's important she eats well and takes the right supplements, something we battle each other from time to time about.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try to get a legit sample. If it doesn't work out, would anyone object to me sending a ziploc baggy with like 2 scoops of Slingshot to Edvanp?

I think it would be interesting to get feedback from a female endurance athlete. There's an MMA fighter getting started with Slingshot on another board, but no swimmers that I know of. I think it would work very well in that scenario IMO.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
An MMA fighter and a swimmer would be a nice comparison, that's for sure!

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
Try to get a legit sample. If it doesn't work out, would anyone object to me sending a ziploc baggy with like 2 scoops of Slingshot to Edvanp?
No, that is a good idea until there are samples available. I sent B-natural two scoops of slingshot in a plastic bag a few weeks ago.

I think it would be interesting to get feedback from a female endurance athlete. There's an MMA fighter getting started with Slingshot on another board, but no swimmers that I know of. I think it would work very well in that scenario IMO.
Agreed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awfully nice of you Celc! I say do it! I agree it would be nice to get some female feedback.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
maybe we can find an Olympic women's swimmer to try sling shot out :D

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to celc5, I received a few samples. He sent me 2 servings of Slingshot, 2.5 servings SMASH and 2 days worth of AdipoX. With 2 servings of Slingshot, I decided there was enough for both my daughter & I to try it. I took mine last night and I had a great workout! I did a lighter workout (total body-lighter because of a slight pull of my left biceps) followed up with 10 minutes of HIIT on a stationary bike. It was a great workout. Energy & Stamina were outstanding. I also was sweating a ton, holy cow. My daughter will try her's later this week and I'll post a followup on her workout. Thanks to Celc5 for sending me these samples, it was very nice of him to do so!
-Ed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice post man! Glad you dug it! Hope you daughter likes it just as much!

:cheers:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you liked it Ed and thanks for the feedback :cheers:

I appreciate that you held up your end of the deal by reporting your experience!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to celc5, I received a few samples. He sent me 2 servings of Slingshot, 2.5 servings SMASH and 2 days worth of AdipoX. With 2 servings of Slingshot, I decided there was enough for both my daughter & I to try it. I took mine last night and I had a great workout! I did a lighter workout (total body-lighter because of a slight pull of my left biceps) followed up with 10 minutes of HIIT on a stationary bike. It was a great workout. Energy & Stamina were outstanding. I also was sweating a ton, holy cow. My daughter will try her's later this week and I'll post a followup on her workout. Thanks to Celc5 for sending me these samples, it was very nice of him to do so!
-Ed
Nice feedback on the Axis Labs Stack

and well done Celc5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3
poison Supplement Logs 124
Nutrition / Health 0