Axis Labs® Furazadrol™

adammonkey

Awards
You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.
Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
2. Strong multi-vitamin
3. whey protein
4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
5. no alcohol

PCT:
1. 6-oxo extreme
2. Multi vitamin
3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Ok, great, thanks for that info.

My planned cycle is:
1. Furazadriol 100-150mg per week for 4 weeks, i'll start at 100mg and see how it goes as its first time (i weigh 12.5 stone btw)
2. Strong multi-vitamin
3. whey protein
4. Clean diet, meat and plenty of veg for nutrients
5. no alcohol

PCT:
1. 6-oxo extreme
2. Multi vitamin
3. Milk Thistle

How does that sound?
Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Everything sounds fine. I probably would only make sure that you dose you Furazadrol with meals and try to avoid dosing your multi at the same time.
Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?

Thanks

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Pertaining to the multi - just out of curiosity, how so? For general information, is there a common vitamin that takes precedence in absorbtion over the active in Furazadrol? Regardless, big news to me, as I dose my first in the morning with breakfast/my multi. Will now be moving that multi to lunch, thanks for the info.
My rationale for not dosing Furazadrol with a multivitamin is to reduce a possible chance of absorption interaction. Mutlivitamins typically have this issue without having an anabolic compound thrown into the mix. Vitamins and minerals can sometimes hinder the absorption of each other when dosed at the same time. In fact, most multivitamins don't deliver everything they claim, b/c the body won't be able to adequately process the vitamins and minerals at the same time. Some of those vitaimins and minerals are eliminated as waste. I'm sure Furazadrol is a bit more expensive than your multivitamin, so why even chance inadeqate absorption?

Any other supplements to avoid in the meal w/ Furazadrol? I often to my running in the morning, and I end up adding some other goodies to my morning meal, such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, PLCAR, and just recently added CordygenV02. Not expecting any conflict, but would like to check as the multi conflict threw me off! Wouldn't have guessed that.
No, not really. Just divide up your supplement dose timing between them. Don't just take everything at once for the sake of getting it over with in one take. Furazadrol has a long activity. You could easily take it once a day(your full intended daily dosage) and have excellent results because of its long activity. Its not hard to just take it once a day with a meal that is high in good fats. If it makes it easier for you to take it this way, then it may actually be more beneficial for you to do so.

Also - have you recently upgraded the version? This is my third time running Furazadrol, and for some reason the caps seem larger in size to me. Am I crazy, or has the version been improved?
Honestly, its just a change in bottlers to meet increased demand. Our three best selling products are HyperTest, HemodrauliX, and Furazadrol(as you could probably guess). Different bottling facilities have different bottling capabilities, so sometimes bottles and capsule sizes will differ with the facility of origin.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the informative reply.... interesting about Furazadrol's half-life. I was getting a bit anal about dosing evenly throughout the day, so this is pretty good news to me. I'll just be sure to get them in on the fat-filled-mealies.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hi first time on the forum, newbie. I've taken alot of diff supplements, but just recently am trying the PH's. Tried taken alot of Tribulis and DHEA. Cant really tell if its done much, as also have been taking Cellmass and Nitrix supplements. Im taking Furazadrol now, 150 mg daily dose in 3 diff times, morning, pre-workout, and right before bed. I was wondering what kind of results i should expect. Im also taking Atro-Phex, DHEA,Trib,Omega 3,6,9,and Nitrix at the same. Im 29, 5'10 and 185 as of now. Thats down from 200. I lifted heavy through the winter and am trying to drop the wieght. I figure 170 would be good wieght to try and hit, and see what i look like after that. Sound like a good plan?
I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored. What is the rationale for using DHEA and Tribulus?

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
None. Just had some left. Figured if it was supposed to raise test levels why not keep it up. Ill quit with the AtroPhex, thanks.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Hey, i just bought some TIGHT and was hoping to use it at the same time, also any side effects with something like Napalm?

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I probably wouldn't take Furazadrol and Atro-Phex at the same time. Stimulants mixed with androgens can lead to increases in BP, which could be harmful if not closely monitored.
Slow hit this already, If you plan on running a stim you will need to closely monitor your bp. So I also wouldn't recommend the Tight along with this, as for the Napalm it is still in the same line of stim fat burners, but used primarily for spot reduction. Napalm is a killer product but again because of the added stim, I personally would shy away from it while on.

Running Tight/Napalm after you finish would be pretty solid imho.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Ok, i get it. I was looking for something to stack with the Furazadrol to get some good results. Since im taking 150 mg a day, i am only going to have 4 weeks worth and want to get the most out of it.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Ok, i get it. I was looking for something to stack with the Furazadrol to get some good results. Since im taking 150 mg a day, i am only going to have 4 weeks worth and want to get the most out of it.
This is your first cycle correct? If running it solo would be a good starter imho. Best suggestion is, run it solo for your 4 weeks and see what kind of results you obtain and look into your next cycle stacking either Furaz if you have good results or possibly moving into something else. Just my thoughts man, I'm sure slow will chime in again with some other thoughts for you.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Hey, since you have used it, what was your schedule? Did you take it all at once or stagger it throughout the day? Im on day 5 and my lifts the past couple have been good. When i started cutting calories and doing cardio, i went down in everything. But since there back, i cant tell if i should try to focus on lifting, or stick with the cardio, esp since i cant use any stim or thermogenics.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I Personally broke my doses up through out the day. As for cardio/lifting, I'd stilll with a solid lifting routine and incorporate 3+ days of HIIT cardio early in the am before your first meal. Hope I'm not off base here, sometimes I forget but the goal is a cut/recomp so I'd really think that would help.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
You want to dose close to 50mg per 50lbs of body weight. I have no way of determining what your body weight is to see if what you have posted will work, b/c you did not post anything. I also see no need to stagger up and taper down the dosages. Tappering at the end does not help the body to normalize anything while using an androgen. I think you could easily get by with AI Post Cycle Support or 6-OXO Extreme for this cycle. Anything additional(test booster/anti cortisol)that you want to use would up to you.

is that 50 mg per 50lb bw daily?

ive been reading about this and may run this in august

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
is that 50 mg per 50lb bw daily?

ive been reading about this and may run this in august
Yes, that's a user;)based estimate. Some have gone higher, but its totally unnecessary IMHO. If stacking with something, you could even get by with less.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I moved up to 200 mg a day, and i think it helped. Im only eating about 1500 cal a day and getting real good workouts. I actually have gained 2 lbs. I really like the suff. Ill have to see what the PC is like. Anyone stack Furaz and 3-AD?

rufffen

Awards
I ran 200 mg of furaz for 2 weeks, can't report much, aside from wild blood pressure swings, I got a 2nd container yesterday, so Im going to taper down to 150mg a day and extend it for another 3-4 weeks, see if that helps.

Diet / workouts clean/heavy with 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions per week and 3-4 1 hour steady-state cardio a week.

For the reference, Im 5'7, 182 lbs, 13% BF.

One thing for sure, results are pretty mild. :)

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Have you ever run any other oral's in the past? Because compared to standard supplements, i love the stuff. But this is my first cycle.
When the winter rolls around and i want to put some bulk on i was going to go to something stronger.

rufffen

Awards
not really, furaz is my first PH cycle, I will take some time off after PCT and do var/OT cycle. Can't really see any changes since I started furaz.

I just started cutting like beg of may, waiting for my other supps to ship. Ill do another 4 weeks of furaz and report back then.

here are my prog pics for reference, anyway:

front 1front2back

adammonkey

Awards
I'm currently dosing 150mg a day, broken up throughout the day. 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch, 1 either pre-workout or at bed time.

This is my first cycle and I started monday, im keeping a close eye on things for any side effects that may show up.

I am going to have to cut this cycle short though as I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks, so I'm going to chalk this one down to an experiment more than anything...to see how i react to it.

So far Ive noticed my muscles sometimes feel a bit trembling if I go a while without food, and I tend to be more hungry in the day...so I always have a protein shake on hand. My lifts are good...no major increase but this is the first week, and I'm attacking the gym a lot, although this could be a placebo effect in terms of mentally wanting to get the most out of it.

adammonkey

Awards
I've now been dosing 150mg each day for 5 days. I've noticed some strength gains at the gym, notching up a few extra weight plates on the bench and tricep press yesterday.

My appetite has increased, im finding that i start to feel a bit hungry 1 to 2 hours after a meal.

So far, no side effects (touch wood!). I will post updates as things progress

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Im on the 200 mg a day, and the only thing i noticed other than all my workouts are great, is i sleep like a rock, and piss like a horse. I really noticed results in the second week, days 10 to 14.

adammonkey

Awards
Right guys, ive just completed 3 weeks on furaz at 150mg (the top dose recommended on the bottle). By week three i was experiencing stength gains in the gym, i experienced very few sides, although some spots developed on my back...not many.
I've had to come off the furaz because im going on holiday next week and there would be no point continuing with it during this period. I do intend to go back on and do a full cycle at some point, however I do think that the recommended doseage may be under-dosed as some people have mentioned before.
I'd be interested to know what people consider to be the most effective dose.

rufffen

Awards
Id give Furaz straight two thumbs-down, 5 weeks on 150mg/day, nothing much to report really, strength gains anyone?

Diet was tough at 1500 calories most days, 5 intense workouts a week, lots of cardio (am/pm). Lost weight, but hardly gained any vascularity or hardness. Now Im off Furaz on 5 weeks on Hyperdrol x2 as my PCT.

Wont be doing Furaz any time soon at that price and also since it had sides and is generally underdosed. Sides included blood pressure swings, sore joints (had to get on hondo/gluco for relief), bad mood.

Id say I did 12 pullups, wide-grip, and now can do 14-15, Id hardly attribute it to furaz. Lifts possible more intense, but then again I had Xpand in the stack and intensity might be attributed to xpand.

Next thing Im trying the real deal, no more PH BS for me, sorry! :cool:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Id give Furaz straight two thumbs-down, 5 weeks on 150mg/day, nothing much to report really, strength gains anyone?

Diet was tough at 1500 calories most days, 5 intense workouts a week, lots of cardio (am/pm). Lost weight, but hardly gained any vascularity or hardness. Now Im off Furaz on 5 weeks on Hyperdrol x2 as my PCT.

Wont be doing Furaz any time soon at that price and also since it had sides and is generally underdosed. Sides included blood pressure swings, sore joints (had to get on hondo/gluco for relief), bad mood.

Id say I did 12 pullups, wide-grip, and now can do 14-15, Id hardly attribute it to furaz. Lifts possible more intense, but then again I had Xpand in the stack and intensity might be attributed to xpand.

Next thing Im trying the real deal, no more PH BS for me, sorry! :cool:
Furazadrol is not underdosed, it just happens to come a

rather small pill count for what one needs to run a cycle. The

raws are extremely expensive for this product and its

availability is becoming increasingly scarce, so that's why it is

not very cheap. You said you ran five weeks at 150mg, but I

though you said that you ran the first two weeks at 200mg

(the recommended dosing for your weight) and

tapered down? You also appeared to be in a rather large

caloric deficit for your weight. I believe Furazadrol was

actually helping you by allowing you to even maintain your

strength on cycle. I'm actually very close to you in stats,

except I am about 25 lbs heavier, an inch taller, and have

a lower BF%. If I were to cut my calorie count that much I'd

be feeling rather weak and I would be dropping some muscle

along with the fat. I would also be in a fairly pissy mood on

that diet as well. Anyhow, if you had BP issues its likely

because you were also taking a caffeinated NO product on

cycle. I would not have recommended that. I would also wait

before you jump into a OT/Anavar cycle, b/c you are basically

making a giant leap before you've even learned to crawl.

FWIW, Anavar and OT are both methylated and probably not

the best stacking partners. I would wait approxiately nine

weeks before running another cycle(this is including the time

it takes to conduct an adequate PCT). I'm sorry you weren't

satisifed with your cycle and hopefully you can have better

results in the future with whatever you decide to do.

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I used an automatic calorie counter and weight loss guide to do an estimate for you. I inputed that you were 24 years old, 170lbs, 67 inches, and that you wanted to lose 10lbs.
Men's Nutrition Guide

Your results for the Men's Nutrition Guide Calorie Calculator

These results will help you to know how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, and the number of calories needed per day to achieve your goal weight in a healthy, steady manner.

You need 2581 calories per day to maintain your current weight without exercise.

You need 2508.7 calories per day to reach your goal weight slowly and maintain that weight without exercise.

If you reduce your current caloric intake to 2081 calories per day you will lose one pound per week without exercise.

If you increase your current caloric intake to 3081 calories per day, you will gain one pound per week.

Exercise and Calorie Needs

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 2817.2 calories per day and still maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you may increase your caloric intake to 3117.9 calories per day to maintain your current weight.

If you exercise for 30 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 2737 calories per day.

If you exercise for 60 minutes each day, you will be able to reach your goal weight with 3027.5 calories per day.

Macronutrients

The United States Department of Agriculture suggests that approximately 50 percent of your calories come from carbohydrates, about 30 percent from fats, and approximately 20 percent from protein sources. One gram of protein has about four calories, one gram of fat has about nine calories, and one gram of carbohydrate has about four calories.

You need 322.6 grams of carbohydrates, 85.2 grams of fat, and 129.1 grams of protein per day for 2581 calories to maintain your weight of 170 pounds.

You need 313.6 grams of carbohydrates, 82.8 grams of fat, and 125.4 grams of protein per day for 2508.7 calories to maintain your goal weight of 160 pounds.

Please remember that these calorie counts are an average, you may need to adjust your calorie needs up or down slightly to get the results you want. Your results are calculated to help you understand how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, or the number of calories you need to lose weight slowly, over several months' time.

If you would like more detailed information about the number of calories you need, join Calorie-Count Plus. Membership is free and you wil have access to online tools to create the perfect diet.

Opinions vary greatly about the percentages of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins that should make up your diet. About has two great sources of information for Low Carbohydrate Diets and Low Fat Diets

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I did 6 weeks at 200-250 and had no sides, and just took a bunch of trib and ZMA for a couple weeks after just be sure. Made steady gains in wieght the whole time. Nothing crazy, but was finally able to do sets with 100 lb DB on chest. Basically all my smaller muscle got stronger. My back and legs didnt get any stronger, ive kinda hit a wall there but loved the stuff , felt great and slept like a baby too. Oh, and i kept any gains i made. Next is 3-AD and Havoc!

:clean:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
So this is bascially Ortasan-A?

Can it be taken by itself and would you need Prescription PCT?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So this is bascially Ortasan-A?

Can it be taken by itself and would you need Prescription PCT?
Sorry about the late reply, but I was busy earlier today. You can definitely take this by itself, and if it is taken by itself, then you won't need a SERM. What are your goals for using Furazadrol?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the late reply, but I was busy earlier today. You can definitely take this by itself, and if it is taken by itself, then you won't need a SERM. What are your goals for using Furazadrol?
I was just curious more or less. I've been looking for something to increase strength and muscle density without significant mass gain. Right now I just need to maintain my current weight while putting on strength and I thought this might be something to look into.

Somebody told me Trenadrol was good but it plays hell on your BP. So I'm not sure about that

A friend of mine said he was taking Orastan-A and he really liked it but said it wasn't avaliable in the states and said Furazadrol is basically the same thing.

There is a place near my house called Body Zone that sells a lot of PH's and PA's that regular chain stores can't carry and they said they could order it if I wanted. So I figured I'd get the 411 before I go buy it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol IS the same compound is Orastan-A. I love Furazadrol, and most others through 4-5 message boards loved it also. That is excluding 2-3 people total from all boards combined.

Let us know how you like it if you get a chance to use it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking to put a furaz run together and I have some ?? I was going w/200mg ed since I weigh 215. This is the first trial on something, should I begin with lower dose and raise in time or shoot the wad from the start? Will it bring on aggression? My fuse isn't very long these days!! That is it for initial knowledge quest.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Was looking to put a furaz run together and I have some ?? I was going w/200mg ed since I weigh 215. This is the first trial on something, should I begin with lower dose and raise in time or shoot the wad from the start? Will it bring on aggression? My fuse isn't very long these days!! That is it for initial knowledge quest.
You'd probably be better off running it above 200mg, but you'll likely still see results at that dosage. I would start off at your planned dosage and keep my dosage consistent throughout the cycle. Variations in dosing(going up or going down) have not proved to be all that effective.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what about running this with AMS Diendrone

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
what about running this with AMS Diendrone
I think you would probably have to use at least 200mg of Furazadrol along with a single bottle of Diendrone to reap the benefits of such a stack. Prolactin related sides would be kept at a minimum by stacking the two and I feel that would be the primary benefit of stacking the two. It would likely have a dry, recomp effect with substantial strength gains. This would be a nice 30 day stack that should be easily recovered from.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Hmm...200mg Furz + Clen + T3...

Should be interesting, wonder in the Furz would be strong enough to ward off the evilness of the T3 muscle eating habbits.

May try this in a month or two.

~GX

EDIT: How is this on the hairline? I'd assume mild, but I rather ask just to be sure!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...200mg Furz + Clen + T3...

Should be interesting, wonder in the Furz would be strong enough to ward off the evilness of the T3 muscle eating habbits.

May try this in a month or two.

~GX

EDIT: How is this on the hairline? I'd assume mild, but I rather ask just to be sure!
Its mild, but some have had issues with it.

spiderman7

Awards
Good Question. I was trying to order some again but cannot find any.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
islandsupplements.com.... they have it in stock right now

here you go............

Jstar

Awards
Furazdrol & RAGE T19 Tren Stack

I just started a Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack. I will be running this stack for 5 weeks. I'm 48, weigh 170 ponds with about 15% BF.

Here is how I plan to dose this stack.

Weeks 1 & 2: 150 MG of Furazadrol & 50 mg of Tren.
Week 3: 150 of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren.
Week 4: 200 mg of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren
Week 5, 200 mg of Furazadrol; & 50 mg of Tren

My goal is is cut some fat and gain a little lean mass and firm up.

I'm going to be working out 4 to 5 days a week. I will be lifting light on the chest & shoulder days, do to a recovering rotator cup injury, doing sets of 10,12 & 15 reps at 75% of my pre injury weight.

On back, legs, bi"s and tri's I'm going to start with my normal heavy weights and vary my reps from 7 to 10.

Not sure at this time how much cario I will do, but if I do cardio it will be HIIT cardio for 20 minute sessions

It will be intresting to see how this stack works for me.

J

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I just started a Furazadrol & RAGE T-19 Tren stack. I will be running this stack for 5 weeks. I'm 48, weigh 170 ponds with about 15% BF.

Here is how I plan to dose this stack.

Weeks 1 & 2: 150 MG of Furazadrol & 50 mg of Tren.
Week 3: 150 of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren.
Week 4: 200 mg of Furazadrol & 100 mg of Tren
Week 5, 200 mg of Furazadrol; & 50 mg of Tren

My goal is is cut some fat and gain a little lean mass and firm up.

I'm going to be working out 4 to 5 days a week. I will be lifting light on the chest & shoulder days, do to a recovering rotator cup injury, doing sets of 10,12 & 15 reps at 75% of my pre injury weight.

On back, legs, bi"s and tri's I'm going to start with my normal heavy weights and vary my reps from 7 to 10.

Not sure at this time how much cario I will do, but if I do cardio it will be HIIT cardio for 20 minute sessions

It will be intresting to see how this stack works for me.

J
why ramp down ?

Jstar

Awards
why ramp down ?
The last PH stack I did I was very lethargic for about two weeks once I ended my cycle and I went on my post cycle. So I thought I would try ramping down with the Tren to see how this did.

J

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
The last PH stack I did I was very lethargic for about two weeks once I ended my cycle and I went on my post cycle. So I thought I would try ramping down with the Tren to see how this did.

J
The reason most people don't taper down before PCT is because it doesn't alleviate any suppression of testosterone. The reason people taper down in PCT is to reduce the higher amount of estrogen suppression at the onset of PCT to allow your body to stabilize its own production of estrogen and to provide positive testosterone to estrogen ratios.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey axis labs reps.
I got 2 bottles of furazadrol with expiration date 04/12 and they are blue-white caps. I heard theyre giving palpitations, jitters, and headaches to users cause some newer batches have stimulants in em so im concerned. Is this batch i have free from that problem????
I plan to run this solo with sustain alpha for pct?

IM 25, 5-9, 160 lbs at 9%bf and want to recomp and loose some fat while i gain a bit of muscle. What kinda cycle should i do?? im thinking 6 wks but what dose for me??
Also, i want to know what do you personally suggest for pct??? Im thinking sustain alpha for 4 wks only for pct maybe throuw in lean xtreme and the usual creatine and basic supps. what you think???

One more question,, i been on gaspari's novedex xt for almost 2 wks can i jump into my furazadrol right away or should i take time off??
I was using it solo as a test booster , not recovering from any phs or the like. so whats your take here??

By the way, i have no previous experience with prohormones so it will be my first run. Let me know if im missing anything please.

Thanks