AX d/c products??!!??!?!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Try this analogy:

When u go see David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty dissapear you cheer when he's done, cause you wanted to see it. When you found out he used mirrors and other trickery do you cry and say you were lied to? Even though you know in your heart-of-hearts that there is no way he really could have done it, unless he used the mirrors?
I don't think this analogy fits. You know that DC is only pulling off an ILLUSION (as he is an ILLUSIONIST) and didn't actually make anything ACTUALLY disappear. You know, going in, that it's about nothing more than smoke, mirrors and other trickery.
Most of the outrage over SX has been not only about the deceptive, occulted ingredient profile but also (and rightfully so) their disappearance without any regard for the customers that made them rich. Blaming the victim is weak sauce as is all the name-calling you did in your post.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
I don't think this analogy fits. You know that DC is only pulling off an ILLUSION (as he is an ILLUSIONIST) and didn't actually make anything ACTUALLY disappear. You know, going in, that it's about nothing more than smoke, mirrors and other trickery.
Most of the outrage over SX has been not only about the deceptive, occulted ingredient profile but also (and rightfully so) their disappearance without any regard for the customers that made them rich. Blaming the victim is weak sauce as is all the name-calling you did in your post.
OK, let me try this again. So you dont think ANABOLIC EXTREME isnt marketing illusion? Or a compound called Epistane, Straight-Drol, Anadrox, D-bols, clenbutrex, Anadrolic-50, Gorrila-test-blowing out your ass, etc... arent all an illusion of marketing? Isnt the illusion that these will give you the same results as their simlilarly named illegal counterparts? Come on bro, you know i'm right. How does my analogy not fit Bionic? All these companies are selling is the illusion to you that these products work like juice or clen, and guess what, 90% of the time what the hell is in them?......DING DING!! Juice or Clen (or meth in this case lol).....THATS WHY YOU BUY IT!!!! And we all turn our blind eye to the 800 lb gorrilla in the room.....that in the back of our mind we know these products more than likely are just analogs of illegal drugs that we all wish we could be doing. The curtain got pulled down and you were shown the wizard, and now you want to scream bloody murder, but you knew he was there all along. Its like people suing the tobacco companies because they got cancer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, let me try this again. So you dont think ANABOLIC EXTREME isnt marketing illusion? Or a compound called Epistane, Straight-Drol, Anadrox, D-bols, clenbutrex, Anadrolic-50, Gorrila-test-blowing out your ass, etc... arent all an illusion of marketing? Isnt the illusion that these will give you the same results as their simlilarly named illegal counterparts? Come on bro, you know i'm right. How does my analogy not fit Bionic? All these companies are selling is the illusion to you that these products work like juice or clen, and guess what, 90% of the time what the hell is in them?......DING DING!! Juice or Clen (or meth in this case lol).....THATS WHY YOU BUY IT!!!! And we all turn our blind eye to the 800 lb gorrilla in the room.....that in the back of our mind we know these products more than likely are just analogs of illegal drugs that we all wish we could be doing. The curtain got pulled down and you were shown the wizard, and now you want to scream bloody murder, but you knew he was there all along. Its like people suing the tobacco companies because they got cancer.
damn, if my bottle of vicadin just had aspirin in it i would be pissed. see it works both ways.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Taking a pro-hormone is NOT the same thing as taking a fat burner. It didn't have a name that sounded like clen or whatever. You're all over the place with your posts. No one is complaining about pro-hormones. They have complained when things contained hormones when they weren't supposed to. I think if people were aware of the potential sides, many wouldn't have taken it and could've avoided the troubles that it caused them. So really, I don't think you're right and I think you need a better argument. Taking a supplement with misleading labeling and almost losing your family/job due to mental issues or getting persistent numbness in your limbs is not the same thing as some nitwit finding out that "magic" isn't real.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
damn, if my bottle of vicadin just had aspirin in it i would be pissed. see it works both ways.
Nice!! I like it!!

Listen guys all im sayin is; is that most people I see on here are all looking for the same thing. To find that special gem, that new thing that does the impossible with little or no reprecussions, and you know what?..... Accept that the unicorn is not out there, its not real, meaning that if it walks like test, and talks like test, its probably test. And dont get mad or cry foul when you find out it is.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We understand your point; however, I hope you can see it the other way as well.
Nice!! I like it!!

Listen guys all im sayin is; is that most people I see on here are all looking for the same thing. To find that special gem, that new thing that does the impossible with little or no reprecussions, and you know what?..... Accept that the unicorn is not out there, its not real, meaning that if it walks like test, and talks like test, its probably test. And dont get mad or cry foul when you find out it is.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Taking a pro-hormone is NOT the same thing as taking a fat burner. It didn't have a name that sounded like clen or whatever. You're all over the place with your posts. No one is complaining about pro-hormones. They have complained when things contained hormones when they weren't supposed to. I think if people were aware of the potential sides, many wouldn't have taken it and could've avoided the troubles that it caused them. So really, I don't think you're right and I think you need a better argument. Taking a supplement with misleading labeling and almost losing your family/job due to mental issues or getting persistent numbness in your limbs is not the same thing as some nimrod finding out that "magic" isn't real.
OK Bionic this is my last reply, I think I have been very consistant with all my posts. Whether PH or Fat Burner its all the same, everyones looking for the indian-water-mold-spore that acts like clen, or t3, or ephedra, or dbol; it doesnt matter. It's all an attempt to find a seemingly legal compound, which are being marketed to you like an illegal acting compound...and its a crap shoot what you all are really gonna get , because none of it is regulated. Taking all these unregulated, cleverly named stimulants and steroids youre putting yourself at risk, no question about it, do not be mistaken. Now it took the FDA, a government agency we are all sworn to hate, to show you the true colors of the supplement industry.

TAKE THIS **** AT YOUR OWN RISK BRO, IF THERE IS A LITTLE METH MIXED IN WITH YOUR EPHEDRA AND T3 ANALOG, DONT GET ALL BUTTHURT. THEY GOTTA DO IT TO SET THEMSELVES APART. END OF STORY. IF THERE WAS A FAT BURNER THAT MADE FAT DISSAPPEAR, IT WOULD BE SELLING BY THE TRUCKLOAD AT WALLYS. There is a reason all this stuff is not mainstream, they are mitigating their risk, while making as much as they can before the curtain gets pulled down.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
OK Bionic this is my last reply, I think I have been very consistant with all my posts. Whether PH or Fat Burner its all the same, everyones looking for the indian-water-mold-spore that acts like clen, or t3, or ephedra, or dbol; it doesnt matter. It's all an attempt to find a seemingly legal compound, which are being marketed to you like an illegal acting compound...and its a crap shoot what you all are really gonna get , because none of it is regulated. Taking all these unregulated, cleverly named stimulants and steroids youre putting yourself at risk, no question about it, do not be mistaken. Now it took the FDA, a government agency we are all sworn to hate, to show you the true colors of the supplement industry.

TAKE THIS **** AT YOUR OWN RISK BRO, IF THERE IS A LITTLE METH MIXED IN WITH YOUR EPHEDRA AND T3 ANALOG, DONT GET ALL BUTTHURT. THEY GOTTA DO IT TO SET THEMSELVES APART. END OF STORY. IF THERE WAS A FAT BURNER THAT MADE FAT DISSAPPEAR, IT WOULD BE SELLING BY THE TRUCKLOAD AT WALLYS. There is a reason all this stuff is not mainstream, they are mitigating their risk, while making as much as they can before the curtain gets pulled down.
Yes, you've been consistent... Consistently wrong. I should've known better than to feed the troll. The fact that you say that stims and hormones are all the same shows that I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Have you never heard of ECA? ECY? Eviscerate, Napalm? I'm hoping you are, at least, a man of your word and not post anymore. My bullshit threshold has been reached.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

there is truth in some of what you are saying. but it is still not right. a lot of people on this forum look at ingredients carefully, and take precautions against some ingredients that might have harmful side effects. this is hard to do when labels are misrepresented. we as consumers are not at fault for the acts of certain company's to mislead us.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
We understand your point; however, I hope you can see it the other way as well.
Or course Iron, Im totally with you, spiking ur **** is totally uncool. Im just trying to impart 15+ years in the industry with everyone, spiking has been around since Dan Duschaine and his OG Ulitmate Orange right? I remember taking that **** and trying to kill some broad online at the grocery, for taking too long to write a check LOL......he might has well have put the ingredients to Cocoa Puffs on the side of the bottle. :bigok:

Also I wanted to hold the mirror up. We all know what we are here for. If youre gonna talk about it, be about it.

Take care guys, take care of your bodies. Peace!

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Yes, you've been consistent... Consistently wrong. I should've known better than to feed the troll. The fact that you say that stims and hormones are all the same shows that I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Have you never heard of ECA? ECY? Eviscerate, Napalm? I'm hoping you are, at least, a man of your word and not post anymore. My bullshit threshold has been reached.
Well bro i've heard of it all, and it all comes with a price. And since you decided to become a keyboard cowboy, I guess ill bite, even though I hate to do it....Ive been training for over 20 years, been involved in the supp industry for almost as long, been in athletics forever including being an ISKA Kickboxer for 12 years; you have no idea what ive seen in a locker room, you internet wannabe genius. Im wrong? Your bodies mechanisms are all made to work together for a reason. All this manipulation comes with a price, shutdown, rebound, all of it, every gland is vulnerable to your internet chemset bull****. Keep thinking you know better than god and guys with PhD's, and let me know how that goes for ya when you need a liver transplant from all the methylated compounds you took. Im a troll, please kid, you have no idea.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I apologize. It wasn't an insult so much as a "colorful" metaphor of my extreme disinterest. Again, I apologize to everyone I may have offended with my poor choice of words. Admin is correct. Insults are NOT needed.

MOD EDIT: The insults are not needed.

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Bro, I don't give a rat's d1ck about you or your life story. The bottom line is you think you're correct in saying caffeine is the same thing as testosterone. Did your 20 years in "the biz" and your friends with phd's teach you that? And don't presume to know me or speak for anyone except yourself. It just makes you look dumb-er.
Can you read? When did I ever say they were the same actual compound? OMFG you miss the point completely. My point all along is, and ive said it a million times, is dont be surprised at what is in your unregulated supplement bottle; when it makes your heart rate go up or test go through the roof. The compound is irrelevant, do you actually think I am arguing that stims and hormones are the same thing? I cant believe you are calling anyone dumb. Well anyway, nice debating with ya, im going to say it once again. Whether its a stim, or a PH, dont be surprised that there is a little something extra in it when the product is the next big thing. There is a reason for that einstein. The ignorance and/or apathy to this glaring fact, has been my point the whole time.

Oh and everyone knows that caffiene and anadrol-50 come from the same unicorn hoof extract.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i feel gyped. i have taken many expensive supps that i didn't feel or get anything from. they could have used a little 'extra'.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
OK Bionic this is my last reply, I think I have been very consistant with all my posts. Whether PH or Fat Burner its all the same, everyones looking for the indian-water-mold-spore that acts like clen, or t3, or ephedra, or dbol; it doesnt matter.
Can you read? When did I ever say they were the same actual compound? OMFG you miss the point completely. My point all along is, and ive said it a million times, is dont be surprised at what is in your unregulated supplement bottle; when it makes your heart rate go up or test go through the roof. The compound is irrelevant, do you actually think I am arguing that stims and hormones are the same thing? I cant believe you are calling anyone dumb. Well anyway, nice debating with ya, im going to say it once again. Whether its a stim, or a PH, dont be surprised that there is a little something extra in it when the product is the next big thing. There is a reason for that einstein. The ignorance and/or apathy to this glaring fact, has been my point the whole time.

Oh and everyone knows that caffiene and anadrol-50 come from the same unicorn hoof extract.
Aha, trying an old "illusionist" trick... misdirection. (See what I did there? Brought it all back around. I'm nice like that.) You didn't say that it was the same actual compound but you did say that PH's and fat burners were the same thing. Deny it. I DARE you.
Not everyone on this board uses hormonal products. I believe AX's hormonal products that got discontinued were because of the FDA shutting all PH's down. The SX drama is another issue altogether. The fact is that this type of occurrence is rare. Not ALL supplement companies resort to this tactic. You suggesting that people not be outraged is absurd. There are many reputable companies that would NEVER resort to putting dangerous compounds in their products. But you like to make blanket statements. Good evening, sir.

footballfam

Awards
You've got a point bigt. I was fortunate enough to land this gig, that's why I have to try and stand here. I still represent AX and want to do everything I can to keep you guys happy.
Keep us happy?? I need more SX:bigok:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!