Awesome hgh maximizer promo comming this week from age force

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won’t believe the awesome offer from AgeForce this coming Tuesday. 12 Loggers can’t be wrong. Check out the Dirty Dozen and watch for an incredible HGH Maximize offer Tuesday because you won't want to miss out.
I know many people jumping in on this promo and you can to!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We may be giving away more product to some luckly customers. If you are one of them post a shout out here.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm interested...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what is the difference between the HGH maximiser and the power pacth? Ingredient are different but what about the result?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say power patch would be better if you don't produce much . Older people to would benefit from the power patch where as the maximizer uses your own production and amplifies it so younger people would like it better . I used both and I like both. I'm currently with the maximizer when my not logging other products .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep a Eye out this week

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say power patch would be better if you don't produce much . Older people to would benefit from the power patch where as the maximizer uses your own production and amplifies it so younger people would like it better . I used both and I like both. I'm currently with the maximizer when my not logging other products .
I've been on maximizer for two months with great results so far. I spoke with Steve and he is sending me a 30 day supply of the power patch. I will be on the maximizer, POWERPatch, and the IGF-1 patches.....gains for days!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holly crude that is dope brother . You are one lucky logger here with mega bonus . Keep up the good work. Our team is proud of you !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So jgntyce is your blood just pure GH now or what? Lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right. Would love it if you got blood work with all that comming you say lol.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
We may be giving away more product to some luckly customers. If you are one of them post a shout out here.
I had the fortune to be a member of the Dirty Dozen. I had serious doubts about the effectiveness of this product, but let me tell y'all I was wrong as shiznit! This is real deal product, that has given me results beyond what I ever would have imagined! I'm now an Ageforce customer as I have bought some for my wife also (she's had good results too). I will continue on the patch myself, but would certainly take some more as a gift here first :fing02:

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the fortunate to a member of the Dirty Dozen. I had serious doubts about the effectiveness of this product, but let me tell y'all I was wrong as shiznit! This is real deal product, that has given me results beyond what I ever would have imagined! I'm now an Ageforce customer as I have bought some for my wife also (she's had good results too). I will continue on the patch myself, but would certainly take some more as a gift here first :fing02:
You were just like me brother. "On the fence" and "skeptical" but after use, we know the products work!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I had the fortunate to a member of the Dirty Dozen. I had serious doubts about the effectiveness of this product, but let me tell y'all I was wrong as shiznit! This is real deal product, that has given me results beyond what I ever would have imagined! I'm now an Ageforce customer as I have bought some for my wife also (she's had good results too). I will continue on the patch myself, but would certainly take some more as a gift here first :fing02:
You were just like me brother. "On the fence" and "skeptical" but after use, we know the products work!
Yeah I gotta admit I'm still at that spot where I'm pretty doubtful lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IIRC, the patches are to be used for a few months to see the best results...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too. I'd like to try the HGH patch. If anything, I'm not expecting a huge increase in HGH. Maybe better sleep and recovery. But a lot of money to invest for sleep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well tomorrow it's here. Free trials. More to come !!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
IIRC, the patches are to be used for a few months to see the best results...
It only took a couple weeks for some amazing results for me. Of course every body type is different, and responds differently to all things (even if minor), than the next and previous person to try it, but I've been blown away! Check out my results, and a bit of my wife's on my supplement log With Age I'm loosing Force it's time to Maximize

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It only took a couple weeks for some amazing results for me. Of course every body type is different, and responds differently to all things (even if minor), than the next and previous person to try it, but I've been blown away! Check out my results, and a bit of my wife's on my supplement log With Age I'm loosing Force it's time to Maximize
What did you see?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a month supply of maximizer that I will start next month as part of pct....I am 57 and would love to continue the run with power patches!!!

I am still a bit skeptical, but after reading some of the logs I am excited to try.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's all there. The logs won't lie to you. Most with positive results . Only one never completed a log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's all there. The logs won't lie to you. Most with positive results . Only one never completed a log.
the logs I have been following are pretty positive.

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
What did you see?
Check it out in supplement log. The main thing though has been relief of my chronic back pain. I've been in pain for some time, with recent MRI showing damage, and the pain is pretty much gone.