Avena Sativa

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
A High dose of Avena Sativa or Divanil, which is proven to be more effective at lowering SHBG?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I think Divanil. you should stack them though. What Extract on Avena are you using? Like Ratio?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thats good, also why not just stack them? I will never run a test boosting stack without Divanil again

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divanil. I have yet to see clinicals that show a substantial lowering SHBG profile in human subjects with Avena.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Divanil. I have yet to see clinicals that show a substantial lowering SHBG profile in human subjects with Avena.
You have "clinicals" showing that divanil lowers SHBG? It may competitively bind to it but I really haven't seen studies that suggest it's MOA is via production inhibition.

I know Robboe is a big proponent of avena and its effects on SHBG so PM him. :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm it was brought to my attention a few days ago for its SHBG properties...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You have "clinicals" showing that divanil lowers SHBG? It may competitively bind to it but I really haven't seen studies that suggest it's MOA is via production inhibition.

I know Robboe is a big proponent of avena and its effects on SHBG so PM him. :lol:
A CURSE! A Curse on your house!!!!

Guys, there is no evidence AT ALL of avena sativa having any impact on SHBG.

A High dose of Avena Sativa or Divanil, which is proven to be more effective at lowering SHBG?
I've used both 95% extracts of Nettle and Avena. Avena at about 100mgs makes we want to hump my office door and only thing that puts pimples on my shoulders.

Worth a shot...

There is some research done by a company that marketed an avena product....

I would take the above evidence over a couple of in house blood tests..