Avant needs testers for Napalm™

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure if I mentioned this, fellas, but the ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances so be sure to mention that.
Yeah I can take pics no problem

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'll get pics up fo sho!:head:

Before: :donut:

After: Somewhere in the neighborhood of PI or Ubi. :bb2: But better looking. :nutkick: :ntome:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ubi, whats your bf% in your avatar? looks like you can't lose too much more fat bro!!:thumbsup:
I think I'm around 12% , in comparison to earlier skinfold tests.. but you know how that goes. I just would rather overestimate than underestimate. I can definitely use it to dice up the midsection like PI is talking 'bout.

SS.. we'll see .... :D

Tony Starks - you won't like the pics Ubes will send you. :nutkick:
What? they'd be like all my other pics, but slathered up in "transdermal carriers".... people like that... they do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm around 12% , in comparison to earlier skinfold tests.. but you know how that goes. I just would rather overestimate than underestimate. I can definitely use it to dice up the midsection like PI is talking 'bout.
I'd have to guess that pic is a bit lower than 12%. If it is tho, that saves me around 4 pounds i don't have to loose now to hit the target of what I want to look like ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I mentioned this, fellas, but the ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances so be sure to mention that.
I can do that. Hell, I'd even nair my hairy ass for 'em.

And my stomach too... :p

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances

Just thought I should mention that.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
no no no it's

The ability to take before and after pics is going to really help your chances.

and I would like to do it :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I should test it because:

-I'm in contest prep, so my diet and cardio will be in check,
-I'm already using Lipo-RK, Synthesize, and Sesathin,
-I have the ability to take pics, and
-I'm really, really ridiculously good looking.

That's pretty much it. :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Your lower than 12%:trout:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Obv. if you have seen or been a part of any of my logs pics are no prob at all for me. You might get more than ya want :D

dam225

Awards
I'm certainly interested in this. I have used Lipoderm Ultra during contest prep and loved it. I'm 11 and 14 weeks out and take pictures every week.

Doug

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, there is a lot of interest in testing this!

sir savage - how many testers are you taking from AM?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm not sure how many I'm taking from here yet. It's going to be very tough to choose. Probably in the neighborhood of 5-8.

We're doing 20 total across three boards.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but I'm still better looking than you...so...
In what way? The "I'm originally from Jersey" way? If that's the case, no ...I don't wear jumpsuits and stink like I bathe in Drakkar Noir... You've got that bracket sewn up my friend. I won't compete with you in the mook-handsome category. :D

Fact remains you're my little servant in the Handsome-Land.

I think both PI and I should get to test it.. as we're so narcissistic, we can't help but take pictures of ourselves.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
In what way? The "I'm originally from Jersey" way? If that's the case, no ...I don't wear jumpsuits and stink like I bathe in Drakkar Noir... You've got that bracket sewn up my friend. I won't compete with you in the mook-handsome category. :D

Fact remains you're my little servant in the Handsome-Land.

I think both PI and I should get to test it.. as we're so narcissistic, we can't help but take pictures of ourselves.
I'm sorry we can't all live in Cali and service other men to get ahead. But to each his own.

I'll take my polyester over a leather handbag anyday of the week.

Hahaha...but I agree, I am a narcissistic little bastard who loves to take pictures of himself.

...And just for the record, I stopped using Drakaar Noir when I was in 6th grade. I like Very Sexy now. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry we can't all live in Cali and service other men to get ahead. But to each his own.

I'll take my polyester over a leather handbag anyday of the week.
That was once, and it was to get across the water to Long Beach from Catalina Island.. The guy told me it was what everyone does.

It's a man-purse.. and the europeans are one step ahead of us in purse design.

Hijack terminated

We would like to test Napalm.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've been hinting for a while now that we have a new topical fat loss solution in the works as part of a new line of products from Avant, which includes SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, and a whole bunch of others. Well, recently, we began in-house testing with it and the results are very favorable.

So now, we're ready to begin public testing for it. And by the way, "it" has a name- Napalm™.

Napalm™ is the next generation of topical fat loss from the same company that made topical fat loss a reality. This means, of course, that it's badass. It is quite potent on its own, but you can also stack it with its older brothers, Lipoderm-Ultra and Lipoderm-Y, for an even greater synergistic effect.

If you're on a diet and are serious about testing this out on hard-to-lose areas of fat on your body, then give us a holla' in here.

Once we pick testers, we'll give you instructions on how to use it. And feel free to ask questions in here.

ME ME ME!!!! PICK ME!!!! lol

I just got Lipoderm Ultra and have been using it for about a week. I can see things starting to tighten up. My abs( which seem very hard to bring out the definition) are starting to become more prominent. So I'm all for anything new and promising. Let me know if I can test....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You definitely need some good female testers...E is most def. a good canidate.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol can I test...oh wait that was my my mystery test. This is a really nice product.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've been following along with yours crader...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll post a new thread with the chosen testers and instructions.

chaos92287

Awards

already mentioned it in my other post, but i'll just reaffirm it again. i can take before and after pics, or even pics every day/week if you'd like. i just really wana get picked to see if i can finally get rid of these 2 problem areas

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you post a link in this thread please? I'm often late to the party w/ new threads.
Yeah, I can do that, but it'll be pretty obvious by the title of the new thread that the testers have been picked. ;)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow.

I repeat- I'm picking testers by tomorrow, July 26.

Look for a new thread in this forum.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Extremely important announcement!!

Here is the final ingredients list for testers-

Glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin, yohimbine HCl, synephrine HCl

Holla.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Holla.
looks solid

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

Holla.
interesting ingredient profile.
i know glycyrrhetinic acid has been shown to reduce tumors in mice in lab studies, but how can it help as a topical fat burning agent?
maybe it has an impact on insulin sensitivity and thyroid hormone output??
this looks like a SWEET product!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's data showing that it reduces adipose tissue by blocking 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1. Meaning, it blocks cortisol at the level of adipocytes and allows free fatty acids to be released and burned off.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
its the side effect of all the testosterone ;)
Hahahaha. Side effects of all the testosterone include: not spending nearly as much time on AM as before because I'm trying to get pussy 24/7. :chick: :whip:

:rofl:

Jim Sadler

Awards
interesting ingredient profile.
i know glycyrrhetinic acid has been shown to reduce tumors in mice in lab studies, but how can it help as a topical fat burning agent?
maybe it has an impact on insulin sensitivity and thyroid hormone output??
this looks like a SWEET product!
Here's a link to an abstract for the article, "Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=15894038&ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

I've been waiting for someone to release a good GA topical. TargeX and LipoSolv were a couple of attempts, but I was not really impressed with the carriers in either. In the case of TargeX, I can't get info on the carrier, and the recommendation to cycle the product makes me worry that you get significant systemic delivery, which is not desirable. LipoSolv had an interesting delivery strategy involving local vasoconstriction to prevent systemic uptake, but I tried it and did not notice any positive results.

GA in a LipoDerm-style carrier seems ideal.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Holla.
Niiiice, can't wait :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just got back from Mexico and found this thread.

And after being on the beach I could have been leaner, so I am ready to get my ass ready for some fat loss action.

I would like to be a tester.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Holla.
WOW.

I really want to test now. My fiance tried a Glycyrrhetinic acid product and loved it, and she wouldn't share with me...

striker17

Awards
help with puffy nipples?

Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've been hinting for a while now that we have a new topical fat loss solution in the works as part of a new line of products from Avant, which includes SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, and a whole bunch of others. Well, recently, we began in-house testing with it and the results are very favorable.

So now, we're ready to begin public testing for it. And by the way, "it" has a name- Napalm™.

Napalm™ is the next generation of topical fat loss from the same company that made topical fat loss a reality. This means, of course, that it's badass. It is quite potent on its own, but you can also stack it with its older brothers, Lipoderm-Ultra and Lipoderm-Y, for an even greater synergistic effect.

If you're on a diet and are serious about testing this out on hard-to-lose areas of fat on your body, then give us a holla' in here.

Once we pick testers, we'll give you instructions on how to use it. And feel free to ask questions in here.

We both know how huge of an issue this is for men. I actually had full gyno surgery 10 years ago. Now I 'm just a dad with three kids and a wife!! I keep hitting roadblocks when it comes to fixing/helping this problem. I even went back to my Plastic Surgeon after 10 years and he scoffed at me (*******). Anyway, I think I would be a great candidate for your product. I'm honest, a real gut, and passionate about this "problem". If you think Napalm can help me, I will be more than happy to share the success with everyone. I am a member of so many gyno forums for the sole fact I have been searching for some help for years!! If I can post some positive results you will not be able to keep it in stock!! Puffy Nipples are a horrible affliction. Lets see if we can beat this!! Looking foward to helping each other!! Striker17

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Here's a link to an abstract for the article, "Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=15894038&ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

I've been waiting for someone to release a good GA topical. TargeX and LipoSolv were a couple of attempts, but I was not really impressed with the carriers in either. In the case of TargeX, I can't get info on the carrier, and the recommendation to cycle the product makes me worry that you get significant systemic delivery, which is not desirable. LipoSolv had an interesting delivery strategy involving local vasoconstriction to prevent systemic uptake, but I tried it and did not notice any positive results.

GA in a LipoDerm-style carrier seems ideal.
reps for the info!