ATTN: Dog Lovers...Fish Oil Treats for dogs.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
have you tried the cookies that have the eucalyptus + mint in them? it helps for a little while
I don't think so. I've tried some of the biscuits - those didn't work worth a crap.

I'll give them a shot.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i got a 18 month old boxer i would love to try these on

dean17

dean17

Awards
ive got five big dogs, a couple of em getting up there in years... id love to pick up some of this stuff soon

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i def need a update..the old mother hubbard treat i buy her are good but i think she is getting bored with them

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Production took a long holiday. We are supposed to have samples in hand within a week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let me know. My parents dog is pushing 19 (no joke). He is a mut and a pretty amazing one at that. He had a very long, pretty healthy life. About a year and a half ago my father told me that he thought he might need to take him in to put him under because he had been having a lot of hip and knee problems. We rescued him so whenever he felt cornered or threatened, he would snap just out of protection and my dad was afraid if he waited too long that he would have to carry him in and was afraid the dog would not allow him to pick him up.

I told him to give him some fish oil caps every day. Fortunately the dog loves them. And a year and a half later, all of those problems diminished. He prances around everytime I go home and when I take him and my 3 year old dog for a run, he is able to keep up. Its pretty amazing. So I for one would suggest fish oil for any dog lover!! Good idea Dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let me know. My parents dog is pushing 19 (no joke). He is a mut and a pretty amazing one at that. He had a very long, pretty healthy life. About a year and a half ago my father told me that he thought he might need to take him in to put him under because he had been having a lot of hip and knee problems. We rescued him so whenever he felt cornered or threatened, he would snap just out of protection and my dad was afraid if he waited too long that he would have to carry him in and was afraid the dog would not allow him to pick him up.

I told him to give him some fish oil caps every day. Fortunately the dog loves them. And a year and a half later, all of those problems diminished. He prances around everytime I go home and when I take him and my 3 year old dog for a run, he is able to keep up. Its pretty amazing. So I for one would suggest fish oil for any dog lover!! Good idea Dsade!
Thanks, my friend....in the end it is about helping make the world better. Dogs brighten everyone's world, and seeing misery in another living creature breeds misery.

I have great confidence that the product will work just as your experience shows.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely in for some, I also feed my dog liquid fish oil every night when I give it to the kids. He loves it (carlson's lemon), but it can be messy. I've been giving him fish oil for a couple of months. The most dramatic changes I've seen are his coat. Very shiny and my wife doesn't complain about his 'dog smell' anymore.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow this is kick ass . I hve tbe best 4 yr old boxer ever :)

i want to get him these when i get back to the states