Athletix Sports New Preworkout Testing Report-Rochabp

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tested both of these products, will provide my detail feedback, as far as workout, it was the same for both days Full Body Workout high Reps with the Focus on Glycogen Depletetion. I was not on a specific diet just more of maintenance or i guess you could say Normal High Protein, Moderate carbs and fats around 2500kcal 40/30/20

Stim Pre Workout 4 Capsules:
-Strength: 8/10
-Pump:
10/10
-Vascularity:
9/10
-Energy:
9/10
-Focus:
9/10
-Rest/Recovery:
7/10
-Endurance/Burning/Lactid Acid Buffering:
did notice much
-Crash (if any):
Did not notice any
-Comparison to Other Pre workouts:
Reminds me of good ol White Flood-Flavor: 9/10

Summary:

-Full body workout with high reps and short breaks and long muscle contractions gave me enormous pumps with the 4 Capsules.

-Pumps really hurt , the pumps were pretty insane they actually caused me feel great discomfort and pain (good and bad :) )

-Energy and Focus were really good, above average energy definitely jolted me awake, Focus was great not distracted by cute girls

-Veins I saw it gave me better than normal day vascularity while taking this

-Between sets recover was wasnt noticeable so no effect

-No major crash

-I really liked white flood for a long time reminded me of that type of pre workout

-I opened up the caps and poured them into water, Tasted and mix great, taste raspberry for sure.

NON-Stim Pre Workout:
-Strength: 7/10
-Pump:
6/10
-Vascularity:
7/10
-Energy:
8/10
-Focus:
8/10
-Rest/Recovery:
9/10
-Endurance/Burning/Lactid Acid Buffering:
8/10
-Crash (if any):
Did not notice any
-Comparison to Other Pre workouts:
RPM/Drive -Flavor: 8/10

Summary:

-Strength was slightly increase nothing outstanding

-Not much pump not a pump product i guessing if so i couldnt really tell on this one

-Vascularity saw slight difference nothing spectacular

-For a regular stim user gave me decent energy and focus to be honest, on same level as A-yohimbe (without any sides)

-Felt really good in between sets as far as breathing and getting ready for the next set which is good for a high paced workout

-Felt like i could do more reps per set which is awesome in a workout where you are focusing on High Repetitions

-Taste was really fruity My guess is Fruit Punch or something with Apple, kidna chalky so not that great of mixing but the chalky's tasted good actually so it didnt bother me

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome and highly detailed review! I like how you pieced it out. Think you are the first person that has compared the stim taste to White Flood! If thats the case then I can't wait to try it myself. And yet another positive for the nonstim with regards to feeling like you could crank out some more reps. Do work! Thanks for the review!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this review! Love the detail, can't wait until I see this selling at Nutraplanet!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this review! Love the detail, can't wait until I see this selling at Nutraplanet!
Let me know how things go and if there's anything i can do for you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome man, we will be shipping out everyone whos leaving a review, a tub of the non stim once it's ready for sale.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome man, we will be shipping out everyone whos leaving a review, a tub of the non stim once it's ready for sale.
Awe Yeah! Thanks man Ill be sure to post a review up or something when i finish the bottle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I just can't wait to release the ingredient profile, everyone is gonna love it :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need a stim break as well, I'll def be using High Volume during my time off stims.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was my probably my favorite review on High Volume and Acute FX, very detailed and everything you need to know about the products.

I do think you will be shocked with the ingredient profile of High Volume :D