The Solution
Legend
Nice work Bob! I gotta stop visiting this thread... I'm having too many cheat meals due to cravings..
Fit it in brother. Rest of my diet is pretty micronutrient based with veggies, fruits, potatoes, chicken, beef etc.
Nice work Bob! I gotta stop visiting this thread... I'm having too many cheat meals due to cravings..
The pumps are most certainly amazeballs. Doing shoulders tonight after work using only HV! Can't wait!
Sounds like your having fun with this stack. I'm just getting my log really going good this week and the fun has really begun. Still feel a lingering pump in my chest today almost 12 hrs after my workout.
Nice work Bob! I gotta stop visiting this thread... I'm having too many cheat meals due to cravings..
Back from my trip and all caught up.. Bob you are firing on all cylinders.. awesome workouts, awesome job.
The meals you make are wicked, so tastey looking.
Awesome workouts, killing it Bob!
Good Food + Good Supplements = Good Gains?
What you say?
Good Food + Good Supplements = Good Gains?
What you say?
Looking great brother
Win!
Update pics are great..
Team Inov8 Elite Performance
Mesocycle #2
Week 3 Day 1
Tempo Indicator: (Eccentricause:Concentric)
A1: Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlift: (3:1:1)
235 x 8 (5 Sets)
+1 Set
A2: Lying Leg Curl: (2:1:1)
100 x 10 (5 Sets)
+1 Set
Sumo Stance Leg Press: (2:1:1)
5 Plates/Side x 8 (5 Sets)
Front Squat: (2:1:1)
205 x 8 (5 Sets)
+1 Set
Hack Squat: (2:1:1)
3 Plates/Side x 8 ---> 2 Plate/Side x 8 (3 Sets)
B1: Standing Leg Curl: (20:1:2)
50 x 2 (4 Sets)
+1 Set
B2: DB Lunges:
55's x 16 Steps (4 Sets)
+1 Set
Seated Calf Raise: (1:1:1)
1 Plate x 25 (4 Sets)
Post-Workout:
General Tso Chicken & Mongolian Shrimp with Pork Egg Roll
Invalid Link Removed
Stack
Going to be sad to see the bottles empty soon, as its starting to come to an end this week, but overall i am finishing this week strong
Making sure PR's are hit, and making sure i am adding weight, reps, or extra seconds on my TUT
Training my ass off and pumping away as much as i can. Overall no complains, energy is on point, pump is on point, and i feel very vascular. Recovery between sets is shining big time.
I'm glad to see you are liking that stack! I'm having such a hard time deciding what to get in my nexr order but with all the talk of high volume idk how I could resist.
Get it.
Great workout Bob, and looks like the stack is helping you to push your limits - which is awesome!
Don't resist it DrSeuss
Great workout Bob, and looks like the stack is helping you to push your limits - which is awesome!
Don't resist it DrSeuss
Not even worth trying to resist at this point. More resisting waiting for my next big order in about two weeks or so to get it
i would have to say the major things to note from this stick
Pump --> Agmatine, Citrulline
Recovery --> Citrulline
Energy --> 250mg Caffeine
Everything blends together and performs what a volumizer/stim you could ask for.
Been a pleasure watching you crush it brother.Great review Bob! Mine will be coming in the next couple of days!
Been a pleasure watching you crush it brother.
Hey Bob, quick question if you don't mind. Overall thoughts on High Volume alone in 1 sentence?
Feels like someone took helium and put it right into your veins.
High volume gave me crazy pumps! I received my tub, COURTESY JD AND ATHLETIX! Wow! I j
Hit a volume in the last two days that most would sit in the corner and hold themselves just thinking about! Review coming this weekend 'J'.
Feels like someone took helium and put it right into your veins.
Classic..
Classic but true!
Damn...high volume is the shiz! I can't stress enough the strength it's given me in the last two weeks! Wifey had emergency C section and I have been out the loop this week! In writing your review tomorrow JD!
Damn...high volume is the shiz! I can't stress enough the strength it's given me in the last two weeks! Wifey had emergency C section and I have been out the loop this week! In writing your review tomorrow JD!
Absolutely! I hit 415 on the incline yesterday! Drop sets down to 135 where I hit 50 reps! Killing it! This stuff is unreal! I hit upper body everyday from Sunday to Wednesday! This will be included in my review!
Absolutely! I hit 415 on the incline yesterday! Drop sets down to 135 where I hit 50 reps! Killing it! This stuff is unreal! I hit upper body everyday from Sunday to Wednesday! This will be included in my review!